If I'm Romeo Then You're Juliet

013

John’s P.O.V
Time always goes fast when you are having fun, it’s a true fact. But it goes twice as fast when you are falling in love. It was starting to affect me because tomorrow I was leaving for the rest of the tour, and Miranda was going to stay here with her friends, and I know I’m not the only one in the band that is going to be affected by this, since well these three girls have basically became extra members of The Summer Set.
I was walking down through the park with Miranda it was starting to become a reoccurring thing that was happening, we would lie in the grass and throw leaves at each other, and exchanging stories about when we were younger, and mostly about heartbreak. She was telling me stories about the times she was in elementary school, and she had a boyfriend that cheated on her with her worst enemy, I didn’t know what to say, like she was young but still I don’t know why any guy in the world would want another girl over Miranda she was perfect.

I turned my head and faced Miranda and smiled at her, and she smiled back. Behind my smile was sadness, knowing that I was going to leave the one girl I have become close to for a long time and probably never see her again. I still don’t think Miranda remembers that I am leaving, we have been around each other so much it basically feels like I live around here, well I live at her house, and so does Brian and Stephen. Josh and Jess just do their own thing and walk around in the hotel, they basically just say that we are being dudes. Plus I think Josh is very entertaining for Jess.
“I’m leaving tomorrow’ I said sadly,
Miranda sighed “I know” she replied and the smiled wiped away from her face,
I reached my hand out and grabbed her pink and wrapped mine around it “I promise I will talk to you every night” I said,
Miranda nodded and then looked away, she didn’t believe me, or she didn’t care. I was hoping that she did care because it will hurt me so much if she didn’t care about me at all.
“I seriously promise” I said.
Miranda turned back to me and nodded “Fine I believe you” she said and sat up straight and faced forward and watched as people walked past, I quickly sat up and sat beside her wrapping my arm around her shoulder and pulling her close so her head was resting on my shoulder, and I kissed the top of her head “I am going to miss you” I whispered in her ear, “Even your constant snoring”,
Miranda laughed and elbowed me in the ribs “You snore louder” she joked,
I laughed “Um that’s not possible” I joked and started tickling her sides, making her start cracking up and squinting around and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close swinging her side to side while still tickling her.
“John stop” she said between giggles.
“Never” I laughed and continued and started tickling her more, but it all stopped when I felt a vibration in my pocket. “Just a second” I said quickly before letting her go and reaching into my pocket, and pulled out my phone and looked down at the screen to see a goofy photo of Stephen staring back at me, which meant he was calling.
“Hello?” I said into my phone,
“Where are you?” he asked,
“I’m with Miranda” I said back,
“Well come back to the hotel band meeting” he said and then I heard the dial tone, which signalled he hanged up.
I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket, “That was Stephen” I spoke,
Miranda nodded, “What did he want?” she asked,
“I have to go back to the hotel” I said,
Miranda sighed and then nodded and stood up, “Okay well I will see you tomorrow then” she said,
I shook my head “No way, I will walk you home first before okay?” I asked,
She smiled “That would be nice” she replied, and I grabbed her hand in mine and slowly guided her down the hill and started to walk her home.

Miranda’s P.O.V

John and I stopped outside my house, and I heard him sigh and then he wrapped his arms around me, “I will call you when we can hang again” he said and I felt his grip tighten, and I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close and then I felt his lips on my forehead, “Goodbye Miranda” he said like it was the last goodbye, but he wasn’t leaving yet was he?.

Once we stopped hugging John looked at me sadly, and stroked my cheek “You are a lovely girl Miranda, I’m glad I met you” he said smiling at me before turning away before I could say a word and walking out of my vision.

“I’m glad I met you too” I whispered to myself, and walked up the driveway and into the house, and saw Jess and Katie curled up the ends of the couch and watching Glee dvds, “Hey Miranda” said Katie, “How was your date?”.
I laughed and sat between them “It wasn’t a date, it was just a hang out session” I said truthly,
John did say to me last night that he wants to hang out, that’s all we have been having hang out sessions I was feeling like maybe he was only being friendly with me, that there was nothing going on between us. But I understand why, he needs a girlfriend that he can see everyday, probably in another band, because well I can’t travel around the country with him with just myself it would be just so weird and strange.
“Well how was your ‘hang out’ session?” asked Jess breaking my thoughts,
“It was good” I said smiling and grabbed some popcorn out of the bowl Katie was holding and shoved it piece by piece in my mouth. “John said that he will call me soon” I said,
Katie and Jess exchanged glances and then looked at me, and then back at each other confused like there was something going on “Funny” said Katie “Brian said he would call me later too…”,
Jess nodded “And Stephen said the same thing to me” explained Jess.
I looked at them both “Do you think there is something going on?” I asked,
They both nodded and I stood up, “Come on we are going to that hotel” I said and grabbed them to their feet. ‘We are going to find out their plan”.

John’s P.O.V
“So it’s settled we will ask the girls to come on tour with us” Brian spoke before clapping his hands together, everyone nodded and agreed again, and thought it would make tour a lot more fun.
Stephen stood up off the chair “Okay let’s go call them out in the lobby one by one” said Stephen and started walking out of Josh’s hotel room door, and Brian and I followed.

We walked over to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the lobby floor, and stood awkwardly as we watched the elevator levels go down and down as the force went down and my ears started hurting and then they popped, god I hated that feeling.
There was a ding sound which meant we reached our floor and then we stepped out, “Okay who calls who first?” I asked,
“Why don’t we just use this amazing technology called mobile phones?” asked Stephen sarcastically,
John laughed “Or we could do that” I said “But why did you say we go to the lobby and do it one by one?”
“Because I just didn’t want to call them in the hotel room” said Stephen and pulled out his phone and began to call Jess, and Brian did the same and I knew he was calling Katie.
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and stepped out of the hotel and stood in the car park and sat down in the gutter and stared at Miranda’s number not knowing how to ask her, and what to say.
I pressed the call button and put the phone up to my ear, and waited to hear the sound of her voice on the other end but I didn’t it went straight to message bank, and then I called another four times but gave up the next try because she is probably ignoring me.
I sighed and walked back inside “Did you get through to Miranda?” asked Brian,
I shook my head “Why?” I asked,
Stephen sighed “Jess didn’t answer either” said Stephen,
I looked back at Brain who was smiling, I turned around to see the three girls walking towards the hotel, “What are they doing here?” asked Stephen confused,
I shrugged and stood there watching as Miranda made her way towards us.

Miranda’s P.O.V

I walked inside the hotel lobby and jumped at John and landed in his arms “I am going to miss you” I said quickly trying not to cry.
We discussed what was going on with them in the car on the way over, we knew they were leaving soon and that they didn’t have the guts to say goodbye, so we had to say goodbye to them, “Guys can I have a moment alone with Miranda?” asked John,
The others nodded and everyone went off in pairs probably saying their goodbyes, first Katie and Brian and then Jess and Stephen. I felt John grab my hand and guided me outside the hotel and we sat at a park bench and John smiled at me “Miranda there is something I need to ask you?” asked John.
Oh my god is he asking me to be his girlfriend, that would be so perfect and I could totally handle a long distance relationship with him, he is John Gomez.
“Will you come on tour with us?” he asked, “Katie and Jess will be coming to if they want”.
I just stared at him, it wasn’t what I expected but it was still something so good, I had to say yes, my mum wouldn’t mind and it will probably just be to the end of Summer vacation.
“I would love to” I said and wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him close.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to make the rest of this story happen while John was on tour away from Miranda, but I just couldn't tear them apart I actually love the love story I have going for them.
Sorry about the wait too! I have had school and it's been complicated and teenage drama and just everything on top.
I'm on summer holidays now so I basically sit at home watching Glee, until we go away to England.

comments = updates

x

:) x