Status: Short story.

Wildflowers.

Loser.

There she sat, just like every day. I watched her from a distance, a safe distance. I watched her cross her long and lean legs and pout those luscious lips together as she stared down at the book beneath her with such focus. Every day I watched the beautiful brunette with a body that could put any guy in coma. I wasn’t worthy to even lay a hand on her let alone talk to her, so here I stood watching her. I would constantly eye her up and down, almost as though I was trying to memorize every curve that was known on that perfect body.

“Yo Pat have you seen Moose?”

My thoughts were blown to pieces and my eyes were trying to focus on the tall body that towered up at me.

“Nah, I haven’t.”

“John! Pat!”

I turned my glances away from John before looking over at the auburn boy running over in our direction.

“What do you want Garrett?”

“Have you seen Moose?”

“I was just asking Patrick here if he’s seen him.”

“And like I said I haven’t”, I said with a laugh before looking in the corner of my eye, hoping she hasn’t left that bench.

“Damn.”

I turned to look at John, that’s when I noticed his eyes narrowing in on something. The look in John’s eyes was looking much like a predator eyeing his next victim.

“Who the fuck is that and why isn’t she naked in my bed?”

“Who?” Garrett asked looking around, trying his hardest to follow John’s eyes.

I didn’t need to look in the direction that John was looking; I already know exactly who he was talking about. I looked up at John and watched him lick his lips and stare down the beautiful girl. I knew that stare way too well, I’ve seen it many times before.

“Who is she?”

“I don’t know”, John said not letting his eyes fall from her. “But I’m going to find out.”

I watched him give us both a wink in that oh so familiar cocky manner before walking straight up to the girl. I felt my heart drop as I watched John take a seat next to her. I watched him smile and then her laugh.

“You know here huh?”

I turned to look at Garrett who knew me too well. I nodded my head before looking over at her. Those hazel eyes looking more evident in the sunlight, I wish I could see them up close.

“Her names Rebecca Andrea Velazquez”, I said looking over as I watched John flirt with her shamelessly. “She’s one of the photographers for AP magazine.”

“Have you talked to her?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

I looked over at Garrett with a shrug before looking over at John and Rebecca laughing out loud. I looked down at my ripped up vans and the dirty gum infested floor.

“Guys like me don’t get girls like that.”

Beautiful girls always went for John. John O’Callaghan was that typical good looking guy. He had a way with girls while I was the complete opposite. Patrick Kirch, the typical dorky guy. I was always put in the friend zone before I had a chance to try. I guess I was okay with that, but not this time. I wanted Rebecca Andrea Velazquez way more than John did but that never mattered.

“What kind of guy is that?” Garrett asked wondering what I meant by my statement.

“A loser.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So here is that Pat story I promised!
So it's going to be a short story, but we'll see depending on how much attention it gets.
This is just a small intro of what the story is about.
Tell me what you think?

And I've noticed that Pat doesn't get that much attention, he has absolutely no stories on this sight. Or at least any i saw.

So tell me what you think (:

Dedicated to Rebecca (;
Better known as becohhh.