Status: Short story.

Wildflowers.

Teenage Dirtbag.

I sat there watching John’s hands all over her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his around her small waist. I watched as they laughed together and continued to drink whatever the fuck was being served. I always stayed away from alcohol, it was never my thing. I watched as everyone around me drank their way to oblivious. I looked at Vito dancing on some poor girl as everyone cheered him on. Jared and Kennedy teaming up against Loren and Nick on beer pong. I watched Halvo doing the beer bong with John and the rest of 3Oh!3 cheering him on as he chugged down the alcohol. I sat there sipping on my Sunkist soda watching as everyone was having the time of their life and all I could do was think about how lonely I was.

“What’s going on sour puss?”

“Nothing man.”

“I know something’s wrong Pat, I am your brother.”

I looked up at Tim and just shrugged before looking over at Rebecca leaning her head on John as they laughed at Halvo dancing to Wayne.

“Is this about Rebecca?”

“How does everyone know that?”

“Like I said I’m your brother.”

I just let out a laugh before taking a chug of my orange soda. I looked back at my brother who downed down the beer in his hand. He looked down at me with a laugh.

“Man up bitch.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

I just shrugged before letting my eyes wonder to Rebecca. When her hazels met mine I quickly looked away. I looked up at Tim and the smile on his lips and then the laugh coming from his mouth told me that he saw what happened.

“She doesn’t know what she’s missing.”

And with that he walked off with his arms in the air cheering on Nick as he chugged down the beer. I laid back on the chair as everyone around me started to sing to whatever was playing. I looked over at Rebecca who changed the song. When I noticed Teenage Dirt bag playing everyone cheered loud and started to sing along to Wheatus. How ironic was this song? The irony was almost comical as everyone, including me sang along to the very familiar lyrics. I looked over at John singing to Rebecca with a laugh, that’s when I saw their lips touch and that’s when my heart broke.

I walked out of the hot room and out to the cold Ohio air. I clung onto the jacket, holding it closer to my body. I could hear the song being played in the distances. I thought back to all those days I watched Rebecca, all those times I dreamed about her. All those countless times I thought about the first time we would talk and that just made things weird. How could I be into a girl who doesn’t even know I exist? Guys like me didn’t get girls like Rebecca Andrea Velazquez. I listened to the lyrics that were playing in the distance and how they fit how I was feeling. That’s when I heard footsteps coming closer, I looked up and there she was. She’s walking over to me, this must be fake. My lips start to shake.

"Why did you leave?”

“I just needed some air.”

“So I have something to confess.”

I looked over at her connecting my eyes with hers. She looked away as the song changed to something completely different.

“I’ve been kind of stalking you.”

“What?” I asked with a laugh.

“The first day of tour I saw you and I thought you were beautiful”, she started making my heart beat out of my chest. “So I would watch you from a far. Creepy I know but I never got the nerve to talk to you.”

I wasn’t able to speak my eyes were just glued on the beautiful girl in front of me. My mouth was unable to move, scared that I was going to stay something stupid to make her leave. But by me just sitting there not saying a word; that smile on Rebecca’s face went down. She looked down at her hands, a nervous tick I found that she did.

“I know this is all weird so I’m just going to get going.”

I still wasn’t able to say anything, my mind was yelling at me to get her but my body didn’t allow me to go anything. I watched her look down at her feet before stepping away from me. In my head I watched Rebecca go off with John. I watched her kiss him, have sex with him and then marry him. In my head I saw it all; I saw everything that I wanted. Like some kind of miracle my body sprung up and I went towards Rebecca in a complete sprint.

“Rebecca!”

She turned around and her eyes met mine, her beautiful sparkly eyes that made any guy melt. But with me, they made me just fall in love with her all over again.

“Ilikeyou.”

I mumbled all my words together, sounding nothing remotely close to English. She looked at me with a confused face before a grin broke out.

“You’re adorable.”

There it was again, the loss of my voice but she didn’t care. When I felt her lips pressed against mine, it felt like fireworks. Every gay thing I could think about was leaking through my brain. The whole cloud 9 and my body floating up and looking down at myself. I was a complete idiot once those beautiful lips were pressed against mine. She pulled away with a sly smile making my lips break out in the biggest smile I could ever muster.

“What about John?” I felt myself blurt out, and the look on her face made me wish I didn’t.

“I like him.”

“Oh”, I said feeling like the words she had just said to me meant completely nothing.

“But he’s not my type, you are.”

And there it was, her lips pressed against mine. Rebecca’s lips were against mine, Pat Kirch’s and not John O’Callaghan’s. The competitive side of me just wanted John to see but the other side of me couldn’t believe that a girl like Rebecca could want someone like me. Someone that could do so much better than just me. I felt her fingers run through my mess of hair and her tongue slide through my bottom lip. I grabbed her soft face into my hands and caressed her skin as my tongue danced with hers. I pulled away breathless, leaning my forehead against hers. Our lips swollen from the heated kiss and our bodies almost at the point of exhaustion.

“I’m just a teenage dirt bag baby, like you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And there is it.
Just a short cute little story (:

Special thanks to everyone that read!
You guys are amazing, like i said before i have the best readers!
Especially you guys!

animated hearts
City Comes Alive
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover
purple_em
itsahit

And especially the main character of the story! Rebecca, better known as becohhh.

I know it's not my best story, but i thought it was adorable and i hoped you all enjoyed it (: