‹ Prequel: Secrets Will Kill You
Sequel: Killing Me Slowly

Secrets Will Kill You The Sequel

Secret Feelings and Hookers Part 1

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
After our small family heart to heart about Dean’s time in Hell, he had us working cases left and right. He was starting to show how crazy he really was. He was exhausted and emotional, he just didn’t want to talk…but that’s Dean. It’s who he is. He hates to talk about what’s going on with him…but it’s not like I could even call him out on it since I’m the same way…and plus we haven’t exactly talked to each other since the Angels VS. Demons showdown. Not a word…we make subtle cracks here and there directed at one another…but we never actually talk to each other…we barely look each other in the eye.

He found us a case where we all thought it was going to be a normal spirit hunt…but it turned out to be humans running the show…no spirit. We ran into a family that was supposed to be moving into this house and while we tried to keep them safe we thought it was going to be about this girl, Rebecca but when we found out it humans, Rebecca should’ve been around 50 years old…but this little girl we encountered was only around ten...Rebecca had a kid. Brit found Rebecca’s diary. She talked about being pregnant, being ashamed of it…Dean made a crack about Juno…and wondered why she killed herself after the baby. She killed herself because her father called her a dirty little whore and told her he was going to lock the baby up where no one could ever see it again…wanna know why he said that to her? Because he was the daddy of Rebecca and the daddy of Rebecca’s baby…gross. I know…but that’s humans for ya. So, this little girl had been locked up in this house her whole life, living in the walls, never seeing light, caged up like an animal. So, she busted out and ganked her dad…slash granddad…this conversation turned into Sam making a comment about Hell and Dean took it to heart. We found the girl though and turned out she had a brother…that made things harder…but we killed them before they killed us and the family…except we weren’t able to save the uncle…but it wasn’t a total lost cause…the family is okay now thanks to us…I guess that’s how we like to think of it. In the end though…there was more drama.

Dean told us how he was worse than we all thought when he was in Hell…he did what he did for the pleasure…he enjoyed it. They took him off the rack, he tortured souls and he liked it…all the years and all the pain got to him and he liked being able to deal some of it out himself…the pain slipped away from him…he explained how he couldn’t fill this hole he felt…but I knew all of this already. He doesn’t know that I knew…but I knew. In my dreams of Dean doing all this stuff…I felt what he was feeling…I felt the pain and emptiness he felt and I felt it slip away when he did the torturing.

I tried to ignore the memory of the feeling he felt…and I tried to ignore how I felt whenever he got near me so we could get through another big case. This one, it was like witnessing some bad Criss Angel episode that got entirely interesting. It’s a long story but it involved three old men who were best friends or something and did magic for a living…and it made us all wonder if we would be hunting when we’re sixty and old…Dean thinks we’ll be dead by then…but ya never know. Anyway, the case ended up a sad one. One of the old men killed off two other magicians using magic so he could get his best friend, Jay, a big magic gig…Sam, Dean, Brit and I all almost died because this dude was using some magic stuff to attack us but Jay stepped up and did the right thing and killed off the psycho…as bad as that sounds. But, Jay became depressed because he said he was old and alone now…and he gave up magic all together. We watched Jay left and I felt depressed myself…and then Sam and Brit exchanged some look, got up and left. They were acting weird all day anyway…but I couldn’t even think about them because then, Dean and I were left alone at the stools at the bar with only one stool separating us. Wanna see how it went?

I watched Sam and Brit leave and then I looked at Dean as he looked back at me but I kept my eyes down at my hands on the counter of the bar. Then, he came over to the stool next to me. “Can I buy you a drink?” he offered a smile.

“So, now we’re talking?” I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him.

“I never wanted to stop talking…but the thing with the demons and angels happened…and then the thing with Anna and Adam happened…you cant pin this all on me”

“I don’t” I muttered.

“Then, let me buy you a drink”

I looked up at him. “Fine” I sighed.

He ordered. We were silent. I decided to make a bold move. “Ya know…that night with Adam…”

“I don’t think I want…”

“I was thinking about you…how I wanted it to be you…I was fine until I saw you before you got into the Impala with Anna…but even if I didn’t see you, I think I would’ve still thought of you…”

He stared at me, incredulous. “And that’s exactly why we cant be anything more than…colleague, friends whatever…because you cloud my head”

“And you don’t think you cloud my head. Mel, you cloud my head whether we’re together or not” he hissed at me but stopped himself

“Mel…I need someone to talk to…and I want you to be that someone…” I looked at him. “About Hell…and your dreams…and what I said…” he stammered a little.

“Dean…” I started so he stopped to look at me. “I…you should know that I’ve known”

“Known what?”

“Known about…how you enjoyed some of it when you were down there” I finally said and his eyes widened.

“You what?”

“In my dreams…I don’t only see it…I feel it…I felt the pain you felt when you were being sliced up…I felt the pleasure that you felt when you were doing the slicing…”

He seemed like he didn’t know what to say. “You knew” is what he came up with. “I knew” I confirmed, nodding my head.

“And…you still thought about me…when you were with Adam”

“And I still thought about you when I was with Adam” I confirmed again. He didn’t say anything else…and neither did I. We just sat there drinking our beers.


So, yea…that was the first time talking about anything for more than three minutes since…well, you know when. We didn’t talk about that thought either…and we were still on the rocks when we were around each other…right now, though we were working another case. It just so happened to take place at an old high school that I actually went to for about a month while dad worked a case…it was when I was going through a phase of getting used to traveling with him. For the case, this girl told the police she was possessed after killing this girl that everyone knew she didn’t get along with. But, when Sam interviewed her as FBI, she didn’t explain any signs to a demonic possession…but Sam thought it would be a good idea to check out the school anyway. This school though…Truman High…I’ve had dreams about this school already…I have the memories planted in the brain…and the memories I have are of Dean…and he knew that too because he remembered the same thing. For some reason, Sam seemed pretty jazzed about going back here though but if I remembered correctly, he didn’t exactly have the best time…and he had an idea…but with Sam, you never know if they’re good ideas or bad ones…and this one was definitely a…not good one. Brit and I had to wear hair nets…

“Ugh, sometimes Sam just has the dumbest plans ever” I complained as Brit and I were waiting for kids to come and so we could serve them lunch.

“I don’t know, I’m kind of liking the sight” a voice said and we turned to see Dean in a white shirt and red shorts, posing as the gym coach and Sam was wearing a janitor uniform.

They both started laughing at us. “Yea, like you look any better than we do” I said and Brit and I started laughing. “Hon, shorts are so not your thing” Brit added and Dean glared.

But, then his look changed as he just eyed me…and so I covered up my laughing with a cough. I didn’t like the fact that we could both remember our time here, together…and I didn’t want to give him any kind of false hope about anything.

“We just wanted to make sure you girls were all set up. Just keep your eyes peeled” Sam said and they walked out as the bell rang and kids came pouring in.

We started serving them and after a bunch of jocks started to hit on us, we just ignored them and started our own conversation. “So, you actually told him that you were thinking of him while you were with Adam?” she whispered.

“Well…yea…”

“And you two are still nothing?”

“We are nothing…”

“What’s the deal about you two and this school though? You never actually gave a full low down”

“While our dads…met up to work together…me, him and Sammy came here…Dean got together with this girl in the janitors closet…but then got together with me in the same janitors closet so he was in some deep shit…but it was funny…then we got together under the bleachers during a cheer leading practice…”

She started laughing. “What’s so funny?”

“You two are! You’re meant to be together and you ran off to make out like a normal couple and all that but you two are still not together. It’s frustrating! You‘re both morons”

“You know what? Just for that, you can serve these kids by yourself. I was going to invite you to come make fun of Dean with me but now I am going to go make fun of him without you and find something better” I said, whipping off my hair net and I took off the apron I had on.

“Wait, Mel! I want to come!” she whined. “Nope!” I walked out the back door into a hallway.


So, then I went to go find the gym…and I did…just in time, too because I saw Dean ‘teaching’ a gym class and he was now wearing a red headband to go with his outfit. Then, he chucked a freakin ball at a kid…and that’s when he saw me and started making his way over to me because I couldn’t stop laughing.

“I think you’re having too much fun here” I commented, folding my arms.

“The whistle makes me their god”

I just nodded. “Nice headband”

He narrowed his eyes…but then he smirked…and he was looking at me…in a way that I did not like. “You come here to get me to head over to the janitors closet? It isn’t far from here”

My face flushed. “I cant have one moment of making fun of you without you trying to get in my pants” I said but he heard the humor in my voice.

I couldn’t help it…I’ve missed Dean so much…I’ve missed just flirting with him…and I’ve missed kissing him…and I’ve definitely missed the sex with him. He grinned and I just shook my head, smiling at him.

“Maybe later though” I muttered and I saw excitement fill his eyes. “What are you doing right now?” he asked quickly.

“Trying to find something to do…”

Then, some girls in cheerleader uniforms went walking by. “Now, what are we supposed to do without a coach?”

“We can have captain’s practice”

“Kelly and Veronica are sick…probably have mono. You know they both slept with Brendon right…”

“I think I found something to do” I grinned. He watched me as I walked over to the girls. “Hey, I couldn’t help but overhear you saying you needed a coach for the day”

“Aren’t you the lunch lady?” one of them scoffed.

“Umm ew no. Gross” I said, mocking them but they didn’t catch on to it…but Dean did. He snickered. I was a cheerleader once, I know how it is. “Do you even know how to do a simple round-off” one gave me a disgusted look.

I raised my eyebrows at them. Then, I went running down the hallway, I did a round-off into multiple handsprings, into a flip and then I landed. I turned to see them all (including Dean) staring at me, jaw-dropped. “So? To the field then. You ladies coming?” I questioned and headed out the door to head outside.

“I’ll meet you under the bleachers in ten!” Dean yelled after me. I felt heat rush to my cheeks but the girls started to giggle and gawk at Dean.

We got down to the football field and got right to work…and then I saw Dean was on the bleachers…waiting for me. While, the girls worked on some routine, I walked over to him and he came down the steps to me. “So…this is what it would’ve been like if we had normal lives” he commented.

“I suppose…”


From there…we went to making out under the bleachers…and then an hour later, we were in the janitors closet…and while Dean and I were messing around, Brit and Sam were working…and I did feel bad so I wouldn’t let it go too far with me and Dean…and I wouldn’t talk about it with him either when we weren’t together…and that didn’t do much for us either because it was sending him mixed signals I guess. God damn it, I never had to worry about mixed signal shit before…I hate him for making me feel this way. But…if you want to know how the case ended, it ended up being a ghost possession. The ghost was the spirit of the bully that used to bully Sam when he was a kid…but whatever, I didn’t care about he case. He burned a lock of the kids hair and made him rest in peace and all that. I’m sorry I sound bitchier than normal but I am just so annoyed at everything…but I guess there’s no difference.

I’m going crazy though because of how many cases we keep working and I have all this bottled inside…I needed Dean…there was absolutely no hiding it…and I felt like this case was going to make things harder for us and stressful between us…it was just a gut feeling. We caught wind of something strange. Three men killed their wives for no reason. All of them were happily married. We decided to question of them and this guy killed his wife…whom he loved a lot…just because she made plans without telling him…claimed they were in love…then we find out he was with a stripper named Jasmine and even though his wife never found out, he still killed her for Jasmine…someone he doesn’t even know the real name of…but I guess who am I to judge?

We met with this doctor. Doctor Cara Roberts. She gave us some more information of the two other guys who killed off their wives…and I saw how Sam completely cock blocked Dean and he called him out on it when we left…it was actually amusing…and I analyzed Brittney. She didn’t seem phased by Sam and the doctor though…but she was always the better liar…once she got passed the fact that lying is necessary. So, we dug some more and turned out the other two men, both hooked up with women but even though they described the women the same way…perfect…they were different girls. But, we found out what club they were at. A club called the Honeywagon…and Dean was too cheery about it if you asked me. While, Dean was talking to the owner, Sam went to call Bobby as Brit and I hung out at the bar, flirting with the hot bartenders. I kept glancing over at Dean but he kept looking at the strippers poll dance. I never tried to make someone jealous before…they would just notice…he was making me work for it and I didn’t like it one bit.

“Do I need to get up on a poll in order for him to look over here?” I questioned with venom. “It would probably get his attention” Brit shrugged. Then, he came over to us. “What?” he asked me. “Nothing” I spat and he made a face at me.

“I guess there’s no way of you getting up there, is there?” he asked, smirking. “No. I don’t think so, hon” I smirked back, sarcastically.

“Melissa…I don’t get you…you seriously need to make up your mind because I’m this close to either have sex with you right here and now or just leaving you all together”

I raised my eyebrows at him and leaned toward him so our faces were inches apart. “You want to have sex with me right here and now? Then do it…I dare you” I challenged, smirking.

He eyed me but he brought his face even closer to mine…and I wanted to kiss him…and I tried to move my face to his, to close the gap but I couldn’t move…then I jumped slightly as Sam got back to us and I calmed down my hormones.

“Any luck?” Sam asked Dean.

“No, you?"

“A little. Ah, I just talked to Bobby. We officially have a theory”

“What’s that?”

“Siren”

“Like Greek myth Siren? The odyssey?” We all looked at him and gave me a look. “Hey, I read” he defended.

“Yeah, actually, but the Siren’s not actually a myth, it’s more of a beautiful creature’s that prey on men. Entice ‘em with their Siren Song”

“Lemme guess, Welcome To The Jungle. No, no, Warrant’s Cherry Pie”

“Their song is more of a metaphor. Like their call. Their allure, y’know?”

“So they their thing and the guy’s zombie out”

“Basically, yeah. Siren’s lived on islands, sailors would chase ‘em completely ignoring the rocky shores and dash themselves to pieces. “Sounds like that’s what’s been going on here” Brit voiced.

“Yeah. If you’re a Siren in ’09 looking to ruin a bunch of morons where would you set up shop?”

“So whatever floats the guys boat, that’s what they look like?” I questioned.

“Yeah, you see, Siren’s can read minds. They see what you want most and then they can kinda, like, cloak themselves, y’know, like an illusion”

“So it could all be the same chick? Morphing into different dream girls?” Dean asked.

“Yeah. Actually; probably. Siren’s are usually pretty solitary”

“How do we kill it?” I asked.

“Bobby’s workin’ on it. But even if we figure that out…”

“How the hell are we gonna find her. Could be anybody” Dean stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333