Status: Work in progress

Last Mile

Hell

SHE never let me out. NEVER let me see daylight with out a price. They tell you to " never say never" Well, that is a oxymoron. Just like I have become. A professional who hasn't been near a horse. I had a chance to break free, so I did. This is my last chance.

I needed to break free. I hated it. I was sen to live the rest of my days with HER. My aunt.. My mom had died from a massive embolism. What had caused I may never know. What I knew was my aunt had a death wish waiting for me,that women was hell bent on killing me. She had hated me since I was born. My father was a Marine stationed over seas, mom was a journalist. They grew close, you all know the rest. I was born nine days out of wedlock. Dad was supposed to marry mom December 18. I was born and dad was shot. Blown up actually. I say shot because of that awful mental image I get when I say "blown up". Mom said that my aunt did not in fact hate me, that is was her. Here sister was mad at here and as a way of showing it never contacted her,or me, after i was born and dad died.
I think mom had really belived that if she was stuck with me that she would be forced to love me. Wrong. Mom had always tried to look at the bright side. unforuntaly my aunt and I have no bright side.
Being that murder being illegal in all fifty states my aunt set out to kill me in a way that would never be considered murder, maybe child abuse if I was lucky, but hey I would be dead i really wouldn't care, Taking me away from horses, She was trying to make me into a lady, a heiriss to here estate. I'm the type of girl who inspects a man's ass before his attache.
Aunt Cheyenne thought I was go I was going to the theater district to catch : The Phatom Of the Opera" at the Rose, but I was going to the train station,conveniently located in the district. I was breaking free.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey this the first chapter. this is like the twenth angle I have approached for this story. Let me know what you think. I will eventually post the first 2 chapters of each angle. Let me know which one I should go with!!! Thanks!!! :-)