My Little Bubble , Needs To Be Popped

Twenty-five;

John.


It's been a while since Lilly left me on my knees in the airport. It was kind of upsetting, but she needed time. I sighed and leaned myself up against the window seal. Waiting for the guys to come over to my house. It's been two days since we got off tour and it's been amazing to get back home.

A knock on the door came and I got up. I opened the door to see Garrett there.

"Wassup, man?"

I give him a bro hug, "nothing much, just chillin'."

I watch as he makes his way into the kitchen and I follow him. He sits down on the bar and I pull out some beer, He gladly takes it and opens the cap with the edge of the counter. I lean myself on the counter and do the same thing.

"Hey babe."

Her head pops up and looks around the corner of the bathroom, "does this look okay?"

She giggles as I try to tie my tie, "here let me do that."

She comes out the bathroom wearing a pretty blue dress with some cream color heels that made her taller. She fixes it and runs her down my chest.

She kisses my lips, "there we go."

I smile and kiss her one more time. She walks into the bathroom and puts on some lipstick. I lean up against the door frame and watch her. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back. She puts down the lipstick.

"Ready to go?"

I take her hand, "yes, lets go."


"Hello? John?"

I shake my head, "sorry."

Garrett shakes his head, "yeah, sorry. I've been talking for the past three minutes."

I laugh, "sorry."

He just smiles, "anyways. . . "

We were at Lilly's cousin's wedding. I watch as her family was dancing and Lilly was smiling watching her parents dance. I get up and get in front of her, holding my hand out.

"Dance with me."

She giggles, "so demanding, John."

I laugh and pull her up out of the chair. I slowly walk to the middle of the floor, just as a slow dance song comes on. I wrap my arms around her waist as she wraps arms around neck.

"I didn't know you could dance."

I look down at her, "you would be surprised."

She giggles, "hey, John."

"Yes, babe?"

She looks up from under her thick black eyelashes, "promise me something."

"Promise you what?"

"That you'll love me forever even if we get married and shit like that."

I twirl her around and pull her back into my arms and I rest my hands on her small hips, "of course. I promise that I'll love you forever. You do the same."

"Of course."

I put my finger under her chin so she could look at me, "love you, Lilly."

"Love you too, John."

I kiss her.


"JOHN!"

I snap out of my trance, "WHAT?"

"Lilly said she wants to talk to you."

My eyes go wide, "really?"

He smiles, "yes, go."

I get up and go grab the ring I've been hiding in my pillow case and run back down stairs. I give Garrett a smile and a thank you.

"John, wait."

I whip around, "yeah?"

"Your phone."

He throws it to me, "thanks."

"Welcome, and John, good luck."

"Thanks, bro."

Image


I pull up to Lilly's house and I park the car. I didn't know what to do. Ask her to marry me again? Say I'm sorry? Be her boyfriend? I didn't know what to do, good God. Where's Garrett when I need him. Damnit.

I get out and make my way to the front door. I cut across the front yard and make it to the door. I knock on the door and suck in a breath when Lilly opens the door.

"Hi, John."

I stand there in shock, "h-hi, Lilly."

She giggles, "don't stutter."

I smile slightly, "o-oh okay."

She giggles again and grabs my hand. I can't believe she's pregnant, what if she's married? Holy shit.

"John?"

I look down at her, "sorry."

She smiles, "it's fine."

I follow her into the kitchen, "so, Garrett told me that you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah, yeah."

She pulls out a Coke for her and I, "so, uhhh."

She smiles and opens her soda, "it's about the baby."

"Okay?"

"Do you want to know who the father is, right?"

"Yes, I really do."

She smiles wider, "well in that case, your the father."

I know I looked shocked. I'm going to be a father. I can't believe it.

"Really?"

"Yes, you wanna' feel her kick?"

"Her?"

She giggles, "yeah I'm hoping it's a girl. I can't wait."

I smile and put my hand on her stomach. I smile as I feel her kick.

"Hi, sweetie it's your daddy. I love you."

Lilly giggles and kisses my lips, "she keeps kicking."

"That's good. That means she likes her daddy."

I smile when she smiles. I get down on one knee in front of her and kiss her stomach. I grab her left hand in my hand and I look up at her.

"Lilly, we've been friends since the first grade. Dated when we we're in Junior year in High School. And when I saw you at Prom, I thought you were the most gorgeous girl there. Knowing that I fucked up so many times before, and saying sorry doesn't make up for it. I still love you. And I still kept that promise when we went to your cousin's wedding. Lilly, mother of my child, best-friend, and ex-girlfriend, will you marry me?"

She starts crying and kneels down in front of me. I wrap my arms around her as she cries in my neck. She looks up at me as I press my thumbs on her cheeks to wipe the tears away.

"Yes."

I smile and kiss her full on. I pull away as she giggles.

"I love you Lilly O'Callaghan."

"I love you too, John Cornelius O'Callaghan the Fifth."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this makes up for me being gone. I've been camping. And like a week ago I just got back from Utah and we went to Lake Chelan to camp. I've had a busy month. But yeah(: It's all good.

Please comment and subscribe. I think next chapter is the last chapter. This story became my baby, and now it's all grown up. LOl.

You guys are the Ice to my Cream & & only people who comment get ice-cream. Soo comment ? Yeah, comment(:

Love Alex xoxo