Status: Completed

When I'm Gone, My Heart is With You

I'll Always Be Thinking About You

At this very moment Sidney Crosby was being pushed up against the clear rink panel by some unnamed Toronto player. But his mind wasn't on the other hockey player, but on the hipster boy sitting in the stands. It seemed like time stopped because all Sidney could focus on was that boy. That was until his teammates started yelling and he felt mind numbing pain in his left eye. He dropped his gloves, forget the boy he thought, he was about to kick some ass.

& & & &

His small hands covered his eyes as the first punch was thrown. His friends on the other hand leaped right against the Plexiglas. They were shouting and chanting, "You fight like a pussy!" The man that Andrew was just gazing at was now being beaten the shit out of.
"Umm I going to get beer, guys," he muttered even though he knew they were too busy taunting the Penguin's Captain. As he slowly walked up the concrete stairs, he noticed that every single fan was either intently watching or screaming their lungs out. He sighed as he exited the rink to the heated concession area.

Anyone that saw him at that exact moment would think that he wasn't much of a hockey fan, but they would be wrong. He was leaving at most exciting time of the game; the fight. Any true hockey fan would call him crazy, but he would disagree. He had his reasons for leaving. He thought about where he would rather be than waiting in the concession area for the fight to be over. He would rather be snuggled up on his couch with his boyfriend, watching a movie, than be in an overcrowded place smelling of sweat and beer. He would just rather be at home with his lovely Sid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Critics?