Sequel: Paint It Black

All I Wanted

Burning Touch

After our little session we went down to eat. There was no awkward glances or mentions of why we were upstairs so long. We just ate, with little conversation, and talked afterward.
Mrs. Iero seemed to like me; well until we got down to the questions.

"What are you going to school for, Sunny?" she asked after Frankie went out to smoke; mom sat beside me.

"I'm in high school," I told her, she looked at me confused.

"How old are you?" she looked at me like I had 2 heads.

"18," mom just smiled nicely.

"I was surprised myself when I met Frank," mom excused; Mrs. Iero soften her glare.

"Do you plan on going to college?" I nodded.

"Yes...but community college; I want to get into social work," her glare was even gentler, she smiled a bit.

"For the community?"

"Yes, maybe helping children that are less fortunate," I didn't look to mom, I know she was smiling too.

"Well," Mrs. Iero seemed pleased, "you seem to have your future in order," I nodded, "where exactly do you see in your future with Frankie?" I opened my mouth, then closed it; I didn't know how to answer her.

"I don't know," my voice was airy; like Normal's, "I love Frank; but I usually don't think ahead with our relationship..." she looked confused again, "I just take it one day at a time."

Mrs. Iero was about to respond when Frank walked in. When I saw his grin I felt a lot better.
"Interrogating my girl, mom?" he joked sitting beside me.

"Yes," she smirked, "and I didn't know she was so young," I looked to mom, she just gave me her reassuring smile. 

"Yeah..." he rubbed his neck, "I don't see the problem," he grinned at her.

"Neither do I," she responded.

At that point I knew Mrs. Iero had accepted me.
-

We were allowed to sleep in the same bed. Mom didn't have a problem and Mrs. Iero left a little after my interrogation. 

Frank wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled in my neck. His light snoring was keeping me away; it tickled my neck.

"Frankie," I rubbed his arm, "move a little," he stirred.

"Okay," he didn't budge, making me want to giggle.

"Please," I whispered a little louder.

"I can't sleep if you keep whispering," his voice was heavy with drowsiness.

"You're tickling me," he sat up.

"You're body is like a wonderful pillow," he excused.

I could make out his cute grin from the street lamp outside. I rolled over and pulled him back down.

"Just move away from my neck," he nodded and pulled me back in the same position.
Within a second he was snoring at my neck. I sighed and he kissed my neck; he was messing with me.

"Can't you fall asleep before me?" he asked.

I shook my head; he frowned at my neck. He turned on his back and pulled me on top.

"I can put you to sleep," I giggled at his voice, trying to sound sexual.

"My mom is right down the hall," my hair hung over my face as I leaned down.

"Just don't moan," he whispered.

"We can't," he didn't listen to me.

He moved his warm hands down my sides, he slid them down the back of my pajama pants. He squeezed my bottom and bit his lip.

"Take 'em off," he ordered softly.

I couldn't help but obey him. I took them off and put them beside us and Frank kicked his off; I laughed when I noticed he wasn't wearing briefs.

"Come here," he pulled me down to his face and started to kiss me.

His hands moved my my boy shorts. I slid them off for him; he didn't hesitate to pull me back on his member.

I pulled from him, and he entered me gently. I squeezed my lips shut and began to rock on top of him. I could hear him hiss, he put his hands on my hips and helped me rock.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

My head was leaned back and my stomach filled with butterflies. Frank gripped my hips hard, the pads of his thumbs squeezing my pelvic bones.

I looked down over Frank, running a hand through my hair, my breath was hollow. His eyes were shut tight, his teeth at his bottom lip; he rocked me harder.

"Frankie," I moaned softly; he rocked me faster, "oh God," I whispered.

My orgasm was building up; my throat grew tight. I put my hands on his arm and tried to stop my fingers from gripping. 

"Shit, Sunny," he hissed between clenched teeth.

I crushed down harder on him, I was going to cum. Frank squeezed my hips and groaned softly. My orgasm shot through me, my whole body felt limp; Frank squeezed harder; I felt his seed fill me.

"Come here," his voice was shaking.

I leaned down on him and he kissed me hard. He squeezed my bottom and laid me beside him. He reached down and gave me my boy shorts.

"I'm tired," I told him softly.

"Can I hold you now?"
-

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up with a frown; I could smell toast. I shook my head at the fact I could smell toast.

I got out of bed and heard some familiar music. I shook it off and went to the bathroom to wash up.

When I was dressed I went downstairs. I heard the voice of Gerard Way singing; I was surprise I could identify his voice.

"You look so handsome, Frank," I heard my mom's voice at the top of the stairs.

"Thanks, but I think I look crazy there," Frank followed behind mom.

I jogged down the stairs and saw mom sitting on the couch, in between Frank and Gerard.

"Hey sleepy head," Frank grinned at me.

"Hey," I waved, "Hi Gerard...?" he nodded with a smile.

"What about me?" I looked over at the love seat to see Mikey.

"I didn't even see you!" I said a little embarrassed, "Hello Mikey," he nodded at me, "What are you guys doing?" I asked looking at the TV, a music video with MCR was playing.

"Showing your mom why people walk up to me most of the time," Frank explained.

I sat in the armchair in front of me and looked at the TV; I'm Not Okay ended. I crossed my legs and watched the next video with them.

Later that day mom went over to visit Mrs. Iero, while Frank took me over to Gerard and Mikey's home. They had all wanted to watched some movies; to say the least, I was nervous.

"Bob doesn't like me," I said in the car full of men; Gerard, Mikey and Frank.

"What?" Frank laughed, "He doesn't even know you." 

I slumped my shoulders, I sat beside Mikey in the backseat. I smiled nicely to him.

"Bob isn't big on us dating fans," Mikey explained, he was trying to comfort me.

"But I'm not a fan," I said softly, Gerard snorted.

"Ouch," Frank said looking over at me.

"I mean, I'm don't go gaga for you guys," I felt a little bad, "I'm starting to warm up to you guys; Gerard you are an amazing singer," he grinned back at me.

"Thank you."

"What about me?" Frank looked at me quickly.

"You and Ray are great guitarist; well Ray is amazing live," Frank sucked his teeth, "so are you babe," he wink in the mirror.

"And me?" Mikey turned to me.

"I really couldn't tell live," he frowned jokingly, "maybe I'll see how you do another time."
We got to the Gerard's and I followed behind Mikey. He and I seemed to get along better; with no mention if Normal.

"Don't worry about Bob," he assured me.

"I'll try."

We walked into the warm house; the walls had different artwork on them; they were amazing. I checked them out when we walked into the living room.

"Hey," Bob and Ray both waved to us; they sat in armchairs.

"You guys remember Sunny," Frank took my hand.

"Hi," I felt so insecure and nervous.

"Yeah, how are ya?" Ray greeted nicely, Bob just nodded.

"I'm alright," I said sitting on the couch in between Mikey and Frank.

"Frank told me you messed up your hand?" Ray asked leaning forward toward me.

"Messed it up pretty bad," I took Frank's glove off and show him my scar.

"It looks like lightening," he leaned closer and poked it.

"There's a plate inside, feel it!" Frank interrupted.

Ray looked at me unsure, I just shrugged. He took my hand and ran his thumb over it. He grimaced then chuckled.

"That's wicked," he let my hand go.

"You wanna feel it, Bob?" I turned to him, trying to be friendly.

"Alright," he said softy.

I got up and stuck my hand out for him to touch. He pressed down with his index finger and pulled away quickly, like it burned him.

"I felt a screw!" he said with a chuckle; I think I warmed up to him.

"My girl is a grade A freak," Frank admired when I sat back beside him.
-

We watched a marathon of old, classic monster movies. Bob and Ray had both left after we watched Mummy. Frank was getting tired too, and we had to go get mom, so we had to leave during Jaws.

"I don't wanna go!" I whined, "I wanna watch Jaws with Mikey!" Frank laughed and pecked my lips.

"You can watch it with him tomorrow," I smiled.

"Okay," I mumbled, "see ya Mikes," I hugged Mikey from his sitting position.

"See ya, Sunny," he smirked funnily at me.

"Bye Gerard," I hugged him as he came from the kitchen.

"See ya," he let me go.

Frank eyed me when I looked back at him. I looked at him confused, and he took my hand.
In the car, on the way to his mom's, I tried to warm myself up. I looked to Frank on how to work his heater.

"This one," he mumbled pressing a button.

"Thanks," I kissed his cheek; he seemed upset, "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he sighed, "jealousy is getting the best of me," I frowned.

"I'm not going to cheat on you, Frankie," I assured him, "I love you too much," he chuckled.

"I know, I just can't help my feelings."

We picked mom up and went back to Frank's house. She stayed on the couch to watch some Elizabeth Taylor movie. Frank and I went upstairs to his room and climbed in bed. I had changed into the usual pajama and t-shirt; Frank went shirtless and plaid pajama bottoms.

He pulled me into his usual sleeping position. I let him tickle me and ran my finger down his arm. I stayed awake thinking of how much I loved Frank.

I had never liked, or loved, a man as much as him. The butterflies were killer when he was around, I desired to have him around me all the time. When I really thought about it; his touch almost burned me. It burn nicely; but whenever he was away it hurt, and it hurt (nicely) when he was around. I don't know if others felt this way, but this is how it was for me.

I looked at Frank, his eyes were half open, and his fingers trailed across my side. He seemed to be in a deep thought; he just stared at me.

"Frank?" he looked over in my eyes.

"Yeah?"

"What were you doing?" he shrugged.

"I love to watch you...I'm just getting every detail of your body."

"You're so weird," I mumbled, closing my eyes.

He still trailed his fingers, then hummed, "Sunny, what's your middle name?" I raised my brow at him.

"It's 2 am and you wanna know my middle name?" he nodded, "It's Carmen."

He giggled, that little sweet giggle, "Carmen?"

"Yes, is that a problem?" I informed him with a playful smirk.

He pecked my nose, "I like it...rolls off my lips...Carmen."
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can tell, the beginning was a little boring; hence the sex scene. But then I got some more ideas, and I know this one is probably a long filler, but I wanna get to the part that I've been thinking about/writing. Plus, you get a little more info on how much Sunny loves Frank :)
I hope you all like it.
Don't forget to comment!