‹ Prequel: The King and Queen
Status: A Spoonful Of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

The Gift You Gave Me

Where's Mommy?

Jimmy’s pov
Bella was eating some Hannah Montana cereal, personally I thought it tasted like shit but she likes it.

It had only been about a day and a half and I already knew how hard it was to raise a child on your own.

I mean I love Bella and everything but it’s super hard to take care of her.

Then the thought of Calla ran through my mind, just thinking of her made me a tiny bit sad.

I probably shouldn’t have just taken Bella.

She probably already told the guys and the police.

“Daddy?” Bella asked looking up from her cereal.

“Yes Bella.”

“Where’s mommy?” She asked with her big blue eyes staring up at me.

It was like looking in a mirror, because she had my eyes but it was also like looking at Calla.

“Mommy’s back home.” I smiled.

“Why?” She asked tilting her head to the side slightly.

“We’re on a vacation you’ll see her later okay.” I spoke thinking up a lie.

“Okay.” She shrugged and turned her attention back to the crappy cereal.

I took Bella to the park after disguising myself and Bella just incase.

She had fun while I sat on a bench watching for suspicious people.

My cell phone rang in my pocket I turned it off and smashed it just in case they could track it.

It was Zack he was probably so pissed off at me right now.

I could just imagine the guys pissed off expressions and Calla’s crying…….

My heart started to hurt just thinking of all the times I had made Calla cry.

I could practically hear her sobs, see her tears, and puffy red cheeks.

I got up and picked Bella up into my arms and went back to our new home.

She went to bed early.

I sat up all night holding back tears and trying to get rid of that painful sensation ripping through my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Sorry it's short they'll be longer soon, i promise!