‹ Prequel: The King and Queen
Status: A Spoonful Of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

The Gift You Gave Me

I Love You

Calla’s pov
I woke up to find Jimmy in the room with me sitting in front of the window with a photo album in his lap.

“What are you doing?” I asked crawling over to see what he was looking at.

“Us.” He turned the album so that I could see it too.

I turned and crawled back under the covers, “Jimmy come here.” I motioned for him to crawl under the covers with me.

He hesitated for a moment before shutting the album, slipping off his shoes and crawling in next to me. I curled up next to him and took the album from his hands, opening it up so both of us could look at it.

I giggled when I found a picture of Jimmy and me with our faces against the glass of Zacky’s car making funny faces. Jimmy chuckled and finally got the nerve to put his arm around me.

“Jimmy.” I spoke getting his attention.

“Hm.” He looked away from the photo to look at me.

“I forgive you.” I whispered staring strait into his blue eyes.

He gave me a confused look and I quickly decided to explain myself, “I love you, I can’t deny it and every time I look at Bella she reminds me of you. When I saw you with Emily my heart was fucking crushed and you crushed it again when you and that bimbo were making out.”

“Oh god Calla I’m so fucking sorry I can’t even put in words how sorry I am.” He pulled me into his chest.

“Jimmy just tell me you love me too.” I set my hand on his cheek softly.

“Calla I love you more than the sun, if I had to choose between saving the sun or you. I would save you because you make my whole world shine bright.” Jimmy reached into his pocket.

My eyes widened when I saw what he pulled out, it was a small black velvet box. Jimmy opened the box to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring I had ever seen.

“Calla Envy Thomson will you marry me?” Jimmy asked his eyes filled with hope.

I stared at him for a moment before shaking me head, “No way.” I turned away from him.

“What?” He asked confused.

I turned around and tackled him back onto the bed, “I was kidding silly, of course I‘ll marry you.” I giggled.

He let out a breath of relief before chuckling and slipping the ring onto my finger.

“God you had me worried for a second.” He laughed hugging me tightly.

“I love you.” I whispered resting my head on his chest.

“I love you more.” He kissed my forehead.

“I love you more than more.” I giggled as we continued to say how much we love each other until one thing led to another and I’m guessing you can figure out what happened next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

It's not the end yet not until Zacky sings :D