‹ Prequel: The King and Queen
Status: A Spoonful Of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

The Gift You Gave Me

Thank you

Calla’s pov
When the plane landed Brian hailed a taxi and I dropped off Bella at Mama’s house.

Mama Baker was glad to take Bella, “Calla I have enough clothes here for Bella, how about I keep Bella with me for a while until you and Jimmy get all of this figured out.” She suggested.

“I guess, thank you.” I hugged her.

She smiled and I told Bella that Mama would be taking care of her for a while.

Bella didn’t object she just hugged me and said, “Mommy forgive daddy.” then Bella fell asleep.

Brian took me to his house and I didn’t even want to talk I just wanted to sleep.

But as much as I tried to fall asleep I couldn’t get Bella’s words out of my head.

I finally decided I wouldn’t take him to court, he could have his visiting rights back if he worked for them and showed me that he could be a good father.

“Here.” Brian handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

“Thanks.” I smiled, sat up and took a small sip out of the cup.

“How are you feeling?” He asked taking a seat next to me.

I gave him a small smile, “I’m fine.”

“Don’t lie to me Cal, you feel like shit we both know that for a fact.” He stated.

I sighed and nodded, “Tell Jimmy I won’t take him to court but he needs to prove to me that he can be a good father or I will take him to court.”

He patted my leg and told me to get some sleep, before walking out of the room.

After I finished off the cup of hot chocolate I fell into a relaxing deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!