‹ Prequel: The King and Queen
Status: A Spoonful Of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

The Gift You Gave Me

Bye

Jimmy’s pov
I sat in my apartment eating Top Ramon and watching The Real World.

My phone rang, “Hello?” I asked.

“Hey, um Jimmy is this a bad time?” Calla asked.

“Calla?” I asked surprised that she called me.

“You want me to call you back later?” she asked.

“What, no what’s up?” I asked setting my Top Ramon on the coffee table.

“Look Jimmy what I did was wrong but what you did was even worse.” She started.

“Anyways I’m willing to give you three hours each week to see her.” She continued.

“What?” I asked.

“I don’t completely trust you and one of the guys has to be with you during visitation.” She told me.

“That’s not fair Bella’s my kid too!” I yelled.

“Look Jimmy I was nice enough to even give you this after what I witnessed the other night, so either take it or leave it.” She growled.

I hesitated for a minute before finally agreeing, “Fine when can I se her?”

“I already talked to the guys and they said that Tuesday is a good day.” She explained calming down a bit.

“Okay” I rolled my eyes.

“Bye.” She spoke then hung up.

I shut my phone and sighed, “Bye.”

I laid there for a few minutes then an idea popped into my head.

A way to keep my baby, I grinned and grabbed my phone and made some calls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

filler/ clifhanger