Laser Gun

1 of 2.

"Alright guiseeee," the director played with her words, "we're almost done here."

I stood in the ridicilious heat of the desert outskirts, watching as they prepared to wrap up the first day of shooting for our new video, it was going to take far longer than any of our previous, mostly because of where we were shooting, the temperature regurlarly got up past a ninty degrees, and that was in the shade. Every day we would have to stop shooting between twelve and four, because of the heat.

"Hey Frankiebaby," I called, "How you holding up babes?" I laughed, we had always played with each other, everybody though we were insane.

"I'm kay Gee" he giggled as he said it, "how's your teeny peenisssssss?" he called back, we were sitting at opposite sides of a large tent, having our make up re applied, the tent had been erected for us all to chill out in, and get out of the sun, but even in here, it was stifiling. Though the fact I was dressed in leather and black jeans probably wasnt helping at all.

"Oh baby, dont get me started."

From somewhere nearby I heard Mikey call, "Get a room you two!"

"Frank, Gerard," the director called us from her seat just outside the tent. There was crew members running sabout, setting up for the final scene we had to shoot, then we could call it a day. All we had to do, was stand in front of a car, and look at each other. We took our places, and waited, I could feel sweat starting to roll down my face, probably messing up the make up that had been applied and re applied three or four times so far.

We stood there looking into each others eyes, waiting for her to call action, why couldnt she hurry up. And then it happened,

"ACTION!" she yelled it.

Simultaniously Frank lept foreward, knocking me to the ground and kissed him, I could feel him grinning madly as his lips moved against mine, and before I knew what was happening I was kissing him too, my hands moved slowly from their frozen positions on the ground towards his long hair, on tangling in it.

"Frank," it was the director shouting at him, "Frank," but he didnt respond he was too busy, his lips had moved from mine towards my neck, he was kissing me in the exact place that sent shivers from my spine to my toes. "FRANK." Somebody grabbed him from on top of me, I looked up to see Mikey and Ray, both with an arm around him. "Noooooo!!!!" I laughed as they held him, it was hilarious, for one so small, he certainly put up a good fight.

"Alright boys, lets leave it there for today I think," said Ray, who had released Frank and was helping me up. I knew I must be covered in dust from the ground. I dusted myself off as best I could and then smirked at them. "See you all tomrorrow then." And I walked towards the tent, picked up my bag and headed towards my car, intent on only two things, getting home, and showering.

It was just under an hours drive from where we were shooting to my house in LA. When I was ten minutes from home, my phone buzzed, a text, I opened it as I stopped at a red light, I need you, now. Same place, twenty minutes? I grinned as I read it, but then remembered I would have to ring home, so dialing the number I knew so well I waitied, it rang twice and was answered on the third ring. "Saquash?" came the answer.

"Bumble Bee," I said smiling into the phone, for a one and a half year old, she was one of the smartest people I knew, "is mommy there?"

I heard her squeal something unintelligable to Lindsey, and then waited for her to take the phone, "Helloooo," came my wifes singsong voice down the telephone line.

"Hey honey, I got some bad news, me and Frankie have some stuff this evening, I wont be home for a few hours yet, I'm so sorry." I was telling her the truth, Frank and I did have stuff to do.

"That's fine honey, I'll see you later, love you." she said, I could hear the slight dissapointment in her voice, over the past few weeks we hadnt had that much time together, because of recording the album, and then doing promos for it, and now this shoot was taking even more time away from us. I loved my wife more than anything, she was the mother of my daughter, the most perfect being ever.

"I'm so sorry, I'll make it up later, I promise you. I love you too, tell Bumble Bee that I love her." I said.

"I will," she sighed, and then there was a click as she hung the phone up. I sighed, knowing that what I was doing would hurt her if she ever found out, but found myself unable to do anything else.

As I pulled my car into the only partially full motel parking lot, I saw the light on in the familiar window. He had beat me there. I parked the car, got out and walked towards the door knocking twice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Next chapter probably coming tomorrow.