Marry You

BRUNO MARS – MARRY YOU

They were complete strangers to each other. Him; a handsome singer that’s looking to please women with his soulful lyrics. Her; an ordinary young woman who has been touched by him through his songs.
How did these two begin their budding romance that is now?

It started in Vegas, Sin City. It was her first time out in the nightlife. Her two friends took her from her home in Tonopah for an unforgettable night out. That night included illegal gambling with their fake IDs, dancing, crashing private hotel parties, and whatever else they could conquer on the strip. Their night was coming to an end, so they decided to hit their last night club for that evening, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. It was full of beautiful women, men, décor, and lavished with neon lights of red, blue, and yellow. Introductions are in order of course. The friends of this ordinary girl; Pedro Daniels and Tia Madison. The ordinary girl name; Giovanna Morgan. She was a sheltered as a child. Born and raised in the mean streets of Tonopah, Nevada. She’s worked for everything she has today; her small town apartment, her used car, her part time college education, and anything else she needed to survive. She graduated high school at age 17 and moved to the other side of town a year later. Her family wasn’t too supportive of her goals. Bringing her down and forcing her to work late hours at their poorly running diner. Her older brother passed away leaving her with all his funds he had saved up in a bank account. Her brother left $25,000. The moment she got that money she packed her things and moved out her parents’ home. She’s paying her way through school alone on finical aid while the half that’s left of her money remains in the bank Giovanna works at a small day care center and takes evening classes.
Pedro and Tia were growing old of her systematic routine. They decided to kidnap her and here they are now at two in the morning. Tia was on the dance floor, Pedro was flirting with the DJ, and Giovanna was at their table thinking of an escape plan to get back to Tonopah. She scurry towards the door, but was stopped by a gentleman in a grey button shirt, black jeans, and a matching grey fedora.

Giovanna – “Oh my fucking God! I’m so sorry. I knocked your drink on your shoes.”

It was Bruno Mars and all he did was smile at her. He couldn’t be upset at a pretty face. Giovanna of course was oblivious of him starring at her. He noticed her light tan skin, her straight dirty blond hair, her slender waist, and other areas that couldn’t go unnoticed. Mainly her breast and ass. The thought of her looking at those areas made him blush a little and her secretly prayed she didn’t notice his wandering eyes. Giovanna was rambling on and on about how stupid she was, but he stopped her only to introduce herself.

Bruno – “I’m Peter. Please, I’m not upset or anything of the sort.”

Giovanna – “Are you sure? I can pay to get those clean, I mean it.”

Bruno – “All you have to do is tell me your name. Unless you want me to call you beautiful all night.”

Giovanna – “I’m Giovanna, but you can call me Gio if you want. Um, may I buy you another drink Peter?”

Bruno – “Sure. Why not?”

With a wink and some drinks, they were talking all through the night. Giovanna told him everything and ‘Peter’ told her….almost everything. He left out the fact he was Bruno Mars, but he loved listening to her telling him she enjoyed his music. Giovanna’s friends were ready to leave, but she was having too much fun to end the night. Peter luckily offered to take her back to Tonopah so she got to stay longer. Peter didn’t get her home until five in the morning. She had to go to work in four hours. Peter was only visiting Las Vegas, but he lives out in California. He promised her he’ll give her a call so they could hang out again. After they exchanged numbers, Peter was on his way, viewing Giovanna waving goodbye from his rear view mirror. Giovanna went to work tired and happy. She met her friends for lunch and filled them in on everything that happened after they left the club. When work was over she went home for a quick shower before going to her night classes. She didn’t get home until 9:30pm. She changed out of her jeans and tank top, then made her way to her phone. There were five messages on her machine and they were all from Peter. She called him back of course and they stayed talking on the phone until three in the morning. It continued like that for the next two months. In the middle of the third month, Peter was finally able to takeoff from his busy schedule. He drove to Tonopah Friday night to surprise Giovanna. She just got in the house no less than a half hour ago. She was in her capris and her baggy V neck T-shirt. She heard a knock at the door and walked to the peek hole to she Peter smiling with his hands behind his back. She opened the door and hugged him close.

Bruno – “Hey Beautiful.”

Giovanna – “Oh my, Peter! What the hell? I mean what a surprise!”

She wasn’t expecting him to show up, with dinner no less. The two ate their Hawaiian cuisine while watching old Michael Jackson music videos. He also bought over a small bottle of Vodka for them to share. He knew the truth about her age, but what the law doesn’t know won’t hurt them. It was midnight night when they decided to go out to Las Vegas strip again. Peter said he had a surprise for her there and waited for in his car for her. She came out with a beaded blue tank top, skinny black jeans, and 2 inch heels. Her hair had a little more volume than when she went out before. Her make-up was a simple cat eyes with her eyeliner and nude lipstick. He took a picture of her as she was walking over to the car. She laughed the whole time. Once she was in the car Peter smiled, making her melt. They drove to Las Vegas and danced the night away at the night club where they first met. Around 2:30am he left her on the dance floor without her knowing. She noticed he was gone, but got a text from him telling her to sit by the bar. They were sitting there most of the night, so she grabbed her usual seat and waited for about ten minutes. She sighed in annoyance and gasped as the lights dimmed. The crowd was all questioning about the lack of lights and music, but a on the stage was a single spot light and music began to play causing the people to be silent;

“It’s a beautiful night,
We’re looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.
Is it the look in your eyes?
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you.”

Giovanna smiled grew more and more as he continued singing. Then she began to recognize his voice more clearly. It slapped her in the face once she knew who it was 100%, Bruno Mars.

Giovanna – “I can’t believe it! How damn stupid could I be?”

Everyone had a partner to dance with and surround the stage with. Giovanna began walking towards the stage. She manages to get through the crowd of mesmerized women. He looked directly at her while singing the next verse;

“I’ll go get a ring
Let the choir bell sing like oooh,
So whatcha wanna do?
Let’s just run girl,
Iif we wake up and you wanna break that’s cool.
No, I won’t blame you;
It was fun girl….”

That verse made her giggle; because he knew marriage was the last thing on her mind. Giovanna never enjoyed her parents, which made her never want to get married in the future. She never saw a stable home life besides what she seen on television. She snapped out of her trance when she felt something being placed on her head. She took it off and saw it was his fedora. Peter, or Bruno Mars, was right in front of her finishing up his song;

“Just say I do,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby.
“It’s a beautiful night,
We’re looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.
Is it the look in your eyes?
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you.”

The audience clapped and cheered as he finished singing. Him and the band playing the song with him took a bow. He smiled and winked at Giovanna. She clapped, but wasn’t smiling. Thing returned to normal after that and she began walking towards the exit to get some cool air. Bruno came outside five minutes later smiling and sweating. He noticed Giovanna’s back facing him and she was looking down at her shoes.

Bruno – “My name is Peter you know. I didn’t lie to you.”

Giovanna – “I still wished you would have told the truth. It’s my blame too. I never asked what you did for a living or for your full name. I can’t be upset with to be honest. I just hate…”

Bruno – “Feeling stupid. I do too. I thought maybe you would recognize me yourself, saving me the trouble. Wrong assumption I guess.”

Giovanna – “Yeah I guess. We’re both really jack asses at this moment.”

They both laughed at one another and smile. Bruno got closer to Giovanna grabbing her by the hand and pulling her close for a kiss. Giovanna hasn’t made an effort to kiss anyone since high school. Her bottom lip tingled, her palms got sweaty, and her body felt as if she was floating on a cloud. Her body had a mind of her own and she wrapped her arms around Bruno’s neck to keep her from floating away. They broke the kiss and stared at each other. They both shared a smile and a small laugh. The pair started walking down the street hand and hand. Giovanna stopped moving her feet causing Bruno to stop a little bit ahead of her with her hand still joined with him.

Bruno – “What’s wrong Gio? Do you have something you wanna do?”

Giovanna – “Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go.”

Bruno smiled and laughed as Giovanna used a lyric from the song he just sang. Giovanna pulled him towards that said boulevard. Looks like they’ll be a little wedding tonight. And no one is gonna know. Giovanna and Bruno picked up the pace to the chapel and a hour later Giovanna Morgan became Giovanna Bree Morgan Hernandez; wife of Peter Gene Hernandez. Bruno managed to get a small gold ring that fit her perfectly. With a witness given to them, they were legally married in the state of Nevada.

Viva Las Vegas

TO BE CONTINUED.....
♠ ♠ ♠
It may not be as good as my other stories, but its just a start.
I heard this song by mistake on a radio station and I thought it was really cute. Then I actually bought the album to feed my curiousity. It was really nice, I didn't think I would like it, but it pays to take risk.

I hope you all don't completely hate it. Mainly the reason did this was because this site lacks Bruno Mars fan fics. I would see titles of his song used in other stories, but none are base around him.

This just to kill time and to see if I could do it.

Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for reading and please leave comments.