A Typical Love Story

Chapter 4

"Look Tamara, I'm sorry about what happened at the movies. I didn't start kissing her; she came up and kissed me. I kept trying to call you, but she deleted your number off my phone! I really miss you Tamara and Tamara... I love you. I love you so much, and I hate myself for what I have done. Forgive me please?" he pleaded.

I looked up with a tear in my eye.

“Emmett. It is kind of you to apologize. But I must say you hurt me badly. You are not forgiven. Please leave me alone. You have affected my life too much, and that is not a good thing.” I said slowly. I searched his face for any emotions, but it remained blank.

“I... I... I don’t know what to say. I mean you are the love of my life. I love you not Cindy. She could crawl in a hole for all I care. I only care for you Tamara, only you. And that will never change.” Emmett said emotionally.

“Emmett, look, if you really cared about me, and loved me, then why were you and Cindy kissing? When I thought you were my boyfriend, not Cindy’s! So why on earth should I forgive you? You made my life a living hell.” I said. I hid my face as tears poured down my cheeks.

“Why now?” I whispered. “Why didn’t you apologize after I caught you? It’s been almost five months and of all days you want to make up now? What did Cindy break up with you?”

“Not exactly. All she ever wanted to do was sit in my car and make out. And trust me, I hated it. I prefer actual dates. Like going to the movies and amusement parks. I miss you Tamara. I miss how we would always have fun together.” Emmett said quietly.

I heard the door open, and shut. Same walked towards us.

“Tam, the bell is going to ring.” She whispered gently. Sam always comes in at the best times.

The bell rang, and Sam and I walked out the door.

“Oh my god. What did he said to you? You looked like your cat just died. Oh man, I’m gonna kill that boy!” she screamed.

“That’s not necessary Sam. He was just being his old idiotic self thinking that he could apologize and take me back. He irritates me some times! Why is he o full of himself? It makes me sick!” I said. We went through the rest of the school day. When I got home, I didn’t want to talk to anybody but my brother wouldn’t leave me alone.

“Tammy! Wanna play a game? Twister? Connect 4? Anything? Tammy!” he begged.

“Not today. Sorry bud. I’m not in the mood.” I said. He started to cry. “Okay fine, one game.”

One game turned into hours. I soon forgot about why I was upset. In the middle of Monopoly Jr., I got a text.

“Tamara, please call me. – Emmett”

Why can’t he just leave me alone? I turned off my phone. He isn’t going to ruin my evening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in ages. I've been focusing on my other story: A Summer to Remember. If you haven't read that, I would really appreciate it if you did!

Follow me on Twitter! @Sarahishere13

simplysarahreneerl.tumblr.com