My Own Way

Charlie Lee Cooper -

Age: 15 year old girl.
Feature: Funny, out going, hyper, pretty, getting along with everybody, protecting & supporting her friends no matter what, can bright your day in a minute. Got her heart broken and now she's afraid to love again.
Hometown: New Jersey, Wycoff.
Interests: Sports, music - singing&writing, playing guitar and piano, reading a lot.
Activities: Captain of the volleyball team at school, running, baseball.
Siblings: Big brother named Adam, Little sister named Cassie. Her dad is serving at the Army and her mom isn't home a lot since she's a famous doctor.
Best friends: Emma & Jenny. (More would be in the story itself)
Looks: 5'6" , wavy brown-ish hair - her side bangs is the only straight part of her hair, not thin but also not fat, chocolate brown eyes. (Pics'll be up soon)

Nicholas Jerry Jonas -

Age: almost 16.
Feature: Quite, shy, hesitating, comforting, caring.
Hometown: Wycoff, New Jersey.
Interests: Music - singing&writing, playing the guitar, the piano & the drums, in a band called Jonas Brothers with his two older brothers.
Siblings: Kevin - 21 year old , Joe - 19 year old , Frankie - 8 year old.
Best Friends: Nick is new at the public school since he was home schooled on tour so when he gets there he meets Charlie's friends.
Looks: 5' 9" , curly brown hair, chocolate brown eyes.

When a famous star's coming to school Charlie thinks he's just your typical famous snob guy. She ignores him. But after awhile opening up and figuring he's not that bad.
They both love each other but not letting the other know.
What happens when Charlie getting the opportunity of a life time and making her life a double? And all of this behind everyones' back?
Will she tell Nick? Her friends?
Will their love survive?
Who knows.....

"All I wanted was to do it My Own Way..." she cried.

======================================================================

I do NOT own the Jonas brother or any other famous people on this story , however I own the other OC in this story and the plot!
  1. Just Like All the Other
    Famous people...