Status: More chapters to come hope you're liking this story as much fun as I am writing it for you. Rosie_butterfly

Photograph: Total Eclipse of the Heart

Six Years Ago

Image

I sat next to Nick Jonas my best friend laughing at something my other best friend Joe Jonas Nick’s older brother did to Kevin, Nick and I laughed as Kevin glared and ran after Joe. When they came back into the Jonas’s living room Joe had some weird hat Kevin put on him from one of their vacations. Nick and I just couldn’t help it, but we laughed harder.
Mrs. Jonas must have heard the conversations because she came in to see what was going on.

“Would someone please…” she had stopped when she noticed the hat on Joe’s head. I noticed Mrs. Jonas trying to hold in her laughter because of the ridiculous hat on his head. I elbowed Nick pointing to his mom and we burst out in laughter again this time Mrs. Jonas joining in. Joe just glared then laughed with us.

“That’s what you get Joe for putting ice down my back,” Kevin being a teenager already was in Junior high school while Nick and I had to finish out 6 the grade in elementary school. Joe was in the seventh grade, but yet he’s my best friend in the entire world along with Nick of course.

“I have to get the camera, Paul? Oh Paul come look at this,” she said while going to Mr. Jonas’s study. Joe sat in between Nick and I and put his arms around us both and laughed. Mrs. Jonas came out with the camera in hand and Mr. Jonas in tow. Mr. Jonas gave hearty laugh. We squeezed together and Mrs. Jonas smiled and took the picture.

NJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJNJ

I sat on the steps of the Jones’s home tears running down my face. You see my best friends were leaving me before my 13th birthday. Nick came up to me and smiled a small sad smile. My best friends had gotten a record deal with Colombia and Disney. Yes I was happy for them they deserve it. But I’ll miss my best friends. When Joe who was now 14 years old came up and grabbed me in a tight hug and I cried into his chest. Nick came into the hug and so did Kevin.

“We'll miss you Princess Lane,” Joe said using his child hood nick name for me. I smiled.

“No other best friend right?” Joe smiled

“None can beat the famous Princess Elaine Magic,” he hugged me again and left towards the car. “I’ll call you on your birthday, I haven’t forgotten Miss Magic,” Joe and I would always play a game of enchantments with princess’s and prince’s and the came will continue for days on end. I smiled and waved.

“I will miss you the most,” Kevin told me. I laughed

“Me too,” he hugged me one last time and followed Joe to the car. Tears started to pour harder as it was Nicks turn to say goodbye.

“Never forget?” Nick said as he hugged me tightly and put something in my hand. It felt heavy and light at the same time. Nick kissed me on the cheek and of course having a crush on him, I blushed.

“Never, Nick?” he stopped on his way to follow Kevin to the car.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“Nick come on it’s time to go. We'll miss our flight,” They were going to California, Hollywood I couldn’t believe it they were moving miles and miles away from me. Tears poured down my cheek harder and harder. Nick took his thumb and caught a falling tear.

“I love you,” I told him. It was true I did love him with all of my heart, and that will never change.

“I love you too,” He smiled hugged me one last time and followed his brothers actions and got into the car. The car started and was pulled into drive and they drove. I ran after them even when the summer rain started to pour down on me covering my salt water tears. I ran till I couldn’t run and they had disappeared down the road. That was a cue to go back to my house. I saw my parents with saddened looks in their eyes and I ran to hug them and they hugged me back tightly.

I didn’t know that would be my last time I ever heard from them again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey it's me Rosie_butterfly. I just wanted to know that I will try to update my other stories on here. But please comment and tell me what you think. I haven't written a Jonas story in forever and hopefully you like so please comment comment and comment. I wanna know what you think. I was really tired when I wrote this so please tell me if there's any grammar mistakes thank you. Please comment.

Thank you,

Rosie_butterfly