Status: More chapters to come hope you're liking this story as much fun as I am writing it for you. Rosie_butterfly

Photograph: Total Eclipse of the Heart

We'll Be A Dream Part One

Image

“Lil’s I can’t believe it were going to Hollywood” I told her.

“I know. I’m so excited,” Lily Hopes my best friend since the ninth grade of this thing called high school. We went to Wyckoff High, go Crows (Hint sarcasm.) Last week had a call from a scout that was at the talent show and he heard our band (which is called Ballet Flats, yeah I know weird name for a band.) He said we could have some talent and wanted us to go to Hollywood to record a demo for the label company for Hollywood records. We couldn’t believe it. Miss queen bee was even awestruck and stepped down from her podium.

“Man I feel better,” Skye Nathan’s my other best friend told us as he came back to his seat sitting down next to me. Me and Lily both rolled our eyes at him and giggled.

“Flight for 453 is now leaving,” the intercom said. I looked at Skye and then at Lilly and we laughed as we grabbed our carry on and went to the terminal to give the lady our tickets. We were riding first class, it was all paid for by the scout so it was awesome.

“That’s our cue, can you believe it?” Skye asked us as we walked towards the plane looking back one last time and waving at my parents. (Mark and Vanessa Magic,) you see Skye and Lilly’s parent’s didn’t agree with what their kids wanted, but let them go as now my parents have full custody of them (I’ll explain more later on that.)
We gave the lady our tickets and when she made sure they were ok, she gave them back. We got on the plane and it was huge. We asked were first class was and a very nice lady pointed us in the direction. I was seated next to Skye and Lilly, only problem was I was in the middle. My face lit up as I thought of a perfect melody just then.

“Guys check this out.” I gave the tune to them and they laughed.

“Love it, did you just come up with that?” Skye asked.

“Yeah I was thinking how much I hate the middle and it just sort of came,” Lilly smiled at me (she knew everything about me even being best friends with the Jonas Brothers as they now call themselves. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for them. But when they moved to Cali they never called or wrote. That’s not true I got one phone call on my birthday (16 to be exact.) Skye knows about them, but he hates what they did to me.

“So any lyrics,” I shook my head and spotted curly bushy haired kid and my body felt like it froze in the spot. Because sitting across from us was the Jonas Brothers. Well Nick was the only one there at the moment. Joe probably went to bug the captain and Kevin’s probably in the bathroom. My throat felt like it been plugged by a drain plug.

“Oh my God!” I said to loudly. I darted my eyes away as soon as he saw me looking.

“What?” Skye asked and as soon as he said that both Joe and Kevin came back. Kevin looked at me I smiled faintly nodding a formality that it was truly me. With that his eyes bugged out of his head and nudged Joe with his elbow in Joe’s rib I laughed as Joe turned around to look at me as I inspected his eyes did the same thing as Kevin’s.
Nick on the other hand had no idea what was going on behind him. He probably had in iPod in or something. I waved shyly at the boys and continued humming the forming song in my head. Ignoring that they were even there and talking with my best friends
------

We had finally arrived. Hollywood baby here we come.

“Oh my God, we’re here,” We had arrived at LAX around 4 in the morning and it was cold. Of course it would be it’s in the middle of November. We went to the luggage claim and grabbed our 8 suitcases. Let’s see there are three for me three for Lilly and 2 for Skye. Luckily the Jonas boys were too exhausted to talk and just went to their limo. When we had our entire luggage we headed towards the front. A car was supposed to be picking us up. We saw a man with a sign that said our band name (Ballet Flats.)
Okay so Skye is our drummer and lead electric guitarist. Lily is our vocalist and lead acoustic guitarist and vocalist as well as Skye. And I, I am the lead singer and the pianist. We headed towards the sign person he tilted his hat towards us and looked at something in his hands.

“Our you the Ballet Flats? Lilly Hope, Skye Nathan’s, and Elaine Magic?” he asked.

“Yes sir,” Skye answered for us. We nodded after.

“Follow me, I will be your driver,” and we followed him out.

“Wow, This is our dream,”

“I have a song and it has lyrics,” Skye said. Oh we all write our own songs too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys for those who subscribed first this is for you. Since there is only one thank you for subscribing you know who you our. Again I haven't written a Jonas fic in a while so please comment and subscribe. please tell me what you think and if there's anything missed spelled or correction in the punctuation please tell me and nicely like I said I haven't written a Jonas story in a while. So please comment, comment and comment and I'll promise to try to update as soon as I can and my other stories on here as well. Thank you for reading.

Rosie_butterfly