Status: More chapters to come hope you're liking this story as much fun as I am writing it for you. Rosie_butterfly

Photograph: Total Eclipse of the Heart

Think Twice

Image

I was sitting in between Skye and Lilly talking with Mark about the song list.

“Ok so you have a new song and songs to show the label,” I nodded my head. “So giving me them,” Mark was a cool guy, but when he came serious it was weird.

“Alright so we got our famous song that got us here Photograph )” Mark nodded.

2. Will be a dream

“Do you think it would be ready?” he asked.

“Yup defiantly,” Skye said.

3. Superstar
4. I’d lie
5. A Year With Out Rain
6. I Won’t Apologize
7. Think Twice
8.Half of my heart

“That’s perfect,”

“Perfect?”

“Yes,”

“Oh thank you,”

“Meet me at the Disney’s studio at 7:00 in the morning sharp,” I heard every one groan including me. Mark laughed and left.

“We have our first reordering studio,” Skye said smiling.

-----

When we walked into the record label I walked right into it.

"Nick Jonas?" I asked. Skye looked at him.

"You must be Lanes friends," Thats when I saw Kevin and Joe. I squealed in delight as I ran and jumped into Joe's arms. He spun me around and stopped to put me on the ground laughing. I walked towards Kevin and he hugged me.

"Hey hows it going. Been long time,"

" Ya bet, Joe and Kevin I'll like to meet the band," I said shyly

"You gotta band," Nick asked.

"Yeah called the Ballet Flats. I showed you a you tube video," Joe said angrily.

"Oh,"

"Joe thats enough," I told him. "Guys this is the band. This is Skye and Lily,"

"Nice to meet you, you guys are awesome,"

"Thanks," I answered.

Skye's Point of View

After Elaine and the others left with Lilly to show them around the studio.

"I want to talk to you,"

"Ok," Nick said confused.

"I want you to stay away from her," I told him

"What?" he was confused

"Stay away from Elaine she's mine,"

"Don't even think twice of telling me what to do,"

"Don't even think twice about touching my girl," with that I left leaving Nick Jonas behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short chapter but a longer one next time promise. Picture will be up soon.
Thanks for those who subscribed and commented this chapters dedicated to you