Status: More chapters to come hope you're liking this story as much fun as I am writing it for you. Rosie_butterfly

Photograph: Total Eclipse of the Heart

We'll Be A Dream Part Two

Image

When I woke up I was in the hotel we were staying at. I was confused when Skye came bursting in my bedroom door and woke Lilly who was on the other bed.

“Time to wake up, we have to talk to our manager about the arrangements for the song were doing for the Hollywood,” Right we got into Hollywood Records and are now currently in Holly wood and I saw Nick O my God I saw Nick. “Lane, you ok?” I only nodded as I got of my bed and walked to my luggage. I turned to Skye who was still in the doorway.

“Do you mind?”

“Oh right,” he ran over and gave me a kiss on the forehead and then one to Lily and left.

“Weird,” Lily and I said at the same. Than we burst out into laughter.

“I think he likes you. I know you don’t, but don’t you see he’s had a crush on you since like the third grade. He has a picture of you as his wall paper,” Lilly said snorting with laughter. I glared at her.

“He does not Lil’s,” Lilly stopped for a moment while going towards her own luggage to get ready.

“I know, I know, but he almost wanted to kiss you then and I mean just not on the forehead. Ell’s he’s in love with you, but he knows your still hung up on Nick.” I sighed she was right. I knew Skye still loved me. I went into our bathroom,’ oh yeah our rooms have our own bathroom,’

When I was done getting dress and my makeup was on Lilly went in to change and put her make up on I sat on the bed and pulled out my note book and in walked guess who don’t have to give you a clue. It was Skye and he looked good. ‘Oh Lane what are you thinking this is your best friend, your band mate. You can’t possible…’

“So what are you writing?” he asked me as he took a seat at the edge of the bed.

“Nothing yet,” I told him.

“Hmm well I can fix that.”

“Really how?”

“Remember last night when we got into the car I told you I had a song.” I nodded for him to continue. “Well it’s called We’ll Be A Dream. What ya think?” I had a huge smile on my face.

“It’s perfect,” I told him and he smiled that toothy grin I started to really like.

“It’s about how we always drove around laughing at anything we could think of and just being us. I only got as far as the chorus. I was also thinking it could possibly be a duet. With me and you singing,”

“I love the idea,”

“Love what idea?” Lilly asked coming out in amazing outfit (Which will be on my profile if anyone wants to check it out)

“A song he’s writing,”

“Oh really can we here it?”

“Sure,” So Skye sung it to us and we loved it.

“I love it we should work on it until our manger gets here,” Elaine suggested “Speaking of which, when’s he coming?”

“In an hour,” Skye replied.

“Perfect,”

An hour later we had our first duet and we all think Mark our manager will absolutely love it. We heard a knock and we put down the note pad and pen we were using and went to open it and I don’t have to tell you who was there.

“Mark great, we got a song for you,”

“Great so sing it to me,”

----

We the Kings
Do you remember the nights we
Stayed up just laughing.
Smiling for hours at anything
Remember the nights we
drove around crazy in love

When the lights go out
We'll be safe and sound
We'll take control of the world
Likes its all we have
To hold onto and we'll be a dream

Do you remember the nights we
made our way dreaming
Hoping of being someone big,
we were so young then,
we were to crazy in love

When the lights go out
we'll be safe and sound
We'll take control of the world
Likes its all we have to hold on to
An we'll be a dream

(whoaaa ooooooooh)

When the lights out
(when the lights go out)
We'll be safe and sound.
(We'll be safe and sound)
Well take control of the world
Like its all we have to hold on to
And we'll be
(And we'll be)

And when the light go out.
(and when the light go out)
We'll be safe and sound,
we'll take control of the world
Like its all we have to hold on to
And we'll be a dream


----

“Well?” we all asked and Mark laughed.

“I love will show it to the labels, What else do you have.?”

“Oh we have a lot,” I told him.

“Perfect,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys this is well the author of this story of course. Tell me if there is any mistakes with the spelling or punctuation I was up late doing this so comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks

Rosie_butterfly

Ps. Another chapter will be posted soon Promise