Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Unbelievable

What he had told me wasn't something any normal guy would have told their girlfriend. But then again, if this was someone else's life things would be completely different and of course this being my life, nothing was normal but this wasn't what I expected at all. How was I so blind not to see? Wouldn't something he had done possibly gave away his true identity?

I sat their swinging back and forth on the park swing. The park around me was empty, the sun slowly setting behind the trees darkness slowly crept up around me. I kicked the light colored sand beneath my feet, my converse getting dusty.

I sighed closing my eyes swinging back and forth lightly. A light but slightly harsh breeze past by which made me open my eyes. I could barely see around me. The sky was a dark purple/black color, the orange colored street light hung above which made me squint. “You shouldn't be here alone” a voice spoke. I stopped swinging and looked into the darkness, clearly seeing nothing but waiting for them to show themselves. He walked into the street light and I noticed who it was right away. Sighing I got up. “You know, he just wanted to tell you the truth...about us” He spoke, His hazel eyes watching me closely. “I know” I spoke looking down, I couldn't even really look at him, this was still surreal to me. “And running off did worry him, he thinks you hate him now” he laughed knowing better than that. A small smile formed on my face. I looked up to him embarrassed. “That's not true” I spoke. He nodded and held out his hand. “Come on, lets get you home, this place isn't that safe you don't need to worry him any more” he motioned. I nodded and quickly walked over to him.

We walked side by side down the sidewalk, for a Saturday night during the summer the place was fairly calm, not many cars or people passing us. “So.. all of you?” I asked slowing down as we approached my house. “Everyone” “Even...Caro?” I asked starting to feel more of an idiot. He smirked and nodded once. “Well we're here” I spoke turning to my house, you could see the TV on through the front window, my parents sitting around it. “That we are” he spoke lowly. “Tell him, I'm sorry” I spoked looking down again. “Ok” he spoke. I didn't look back figuring since he was super quick he'd be gone already. I opened the door of the house and walked in, turning around quickly and locking it. “Emily?” I followed the voice calling my name and walked into the living room. “Is everything alright honey?” asked my mom a worried expression crossed her face. I didn't blame her though, earlier I had ran out of the house crying. She probably thought I broke up with my boyfriend over the phone, even though he had climbed through my bedroom window, not for the first time but that was something no one knew about.

“Yeah, I'm ok. I'm tired, I think I'll call it a early night tonight” I spoke groggily. She nodded and said goodnight before I head upstairs and turned into my room. I looked right at the window to see it was locked shut, the way I left it and the way it would stay for tonight. I shut my bedroom door and then kicked off my shoes. Stripping down out of my jeans and then pulling on a pair of shorts I then went over and crawled into bed. I sighed lightly, lying down into the sheets and closed my eyes. Things would be different tomorrow, or at least that's what I told myself in my mind.

His face, so beautiful, so perfect. Those plush lips curling up into a cute smile and incredible ocean blue eyes looking back down to me but as those features staring back at me quickly changed. His lips curling up farther turning into a snarly grin, teeth baring and fangs showing, those blue pools completely gone, solid black orbs staring down to me as if I was the pray he was going after

My eyes shot open but as soon as I opened them I shut them again, becoming blind from the sun which flooded through my window. Groaning loudly I rolled over covering my head with the blankets. I slowly opened my eyes again, this time coming in contact with my alarm clock. The bright red letters flashed 8:30 AM. I sighed letting my mind go back to the realistic nightmare I had just had. Unfortunately it was true.

I sat crossed legged on my nicely made bed. Vampires they were really vampires. I shook my head. My thought of a vampire was those guys from the Lost Boys or maybe something you'd dress up as a kid for Halloween. But to actually have real live (even though they weren't technically alive) vampires in my hometown and to also have them be my friends and boyfriend. My mind was spinning slightly. I huffed and got up going over to the locked window, the last time Jimmy and I spoke was yesterday afternoon. He had came over to talk, all serious which was something that I wasn't ever use to seeing. This confused me. He told me straight up and I reacted like...well any other person would I guess. I freaked. I laughed because he sounded crazy and it wasn't until he showed me proof. His picture from the early 1700s and told me how he met Zack, Cee, Matt, Brian and Johnny and how they all lived together.
My mind broke from yesterdays ordeal and to the door behind me which was opening. “Emily dear, Carolina is here” my mother smiled. I stared at her nervously but she saw past it knowing nothing. “Ok” I spoke nodding.

Walking down stairs I came in view with her small form. She smiled widely. Looking and acting normal towards me. I didn't want to be afraid why should I? I had been around them alone many times before that I could at least have a feeling they weren't going to just corner me in a suck the life out of me.
“Hey!” she spoke excitedly. “Hi” I spoke quietly. Her happy mood slightly changed as she looked at me observantly. “How about we go out for the day, its been a long time since we've had a girls day out” she spoke and forced me towards the door. I had barely any time to put my shoes on or yell a goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well? Like? Hate?