Sequel: Starting Forever.
Status: Complete.

Fate Keeps Loathing.

Insane.

I sat their looking out at the sea. “It reminds me of you” I smiled and looked up to the tall figure. “Really. Well it reminds me of you, since you've dragged me here everyday all last summer” he cracked a smile. Within the last few hours he had become too worried to really focus on being that crazy, fun self of his. So it was up to me to bring that out in him. Even if it was the last thing I would do.
I got up and brushed the sand off my ass and then began walking. The warmer air brushed through my dark hair as I left him. “You're leaving me?” He yelled. I turned around and gave him a daring grin before turning and darting off running away. “EMILY!!”
I giggled and bolted into the woods and down the path we had taken to the back beach behind the house.
It didn't take him long to catch up to me and grabbed my hand in his.“I'll miss this” he frowned bringing up my saddening topic of my life ending. “I'm going to go insane without you” he voice cracked. I looked up to see him dazed. If vampires could cry, it'd be one bloody mess right now.
“I'm just bummed I won't get to graduate” I spoke thinking more about it. “Yeah...”

We walked along until he stopped dead in his tracks. “He's here” he spoke and squeezed my hand tightly. “Its ok” I spoke kind of unsure why I was calm about the whole ordeal even though my life was slim to none of being in existence after today.
“Let's get this over with” I nodded. He looked down to me scared, legitimately scared; fear sat in those blue pools of his. “I can't say goodbye” he admitted. And before I could say anything to calm him down or make him less worried his lips crashed into mine. He kissed me hard and when he pulled away his fangs were visible. “Emily, why don't we just run away, why don't we just never come back” his outrageous mind began to go insane. “We can't do that, won't he find us somewheres?” I asked figuring this guy could track us down in no time. “Yes but we'd just keep on running, come on” “Jimmy, you've officially gone insane, come on inside and lets try to figure something more rational out” I spoke pulling at him to follow me back inside. “No” I sighed. He had to be scared he never acted like this.
“Please” I pouted. “The longer we take the more pissed off he might end up being because we aren't showing” I pointed out just assuming it would happen. He sighed and budged.

I couldn't tell you how weird it was to walk into that house to hear no TV on, no laughter, no talking period. Walking into the living room was also weird. Everyone sat around silent. Charles stood in front of the fire place. He turned and a sly, creepy smile formed over his face. I stood strong, I wasn't going to break like the glass of Whiskey in his hand.

“Good morning” he grinned. I turned to Jimmy who nodded and looked around to his friends.
“Now have we made up our little mind on which way we'd like to die?” he asked. It almost looked like he was going to start laughing or something. I found no humor in this conversation.
“We have a suggestion” Jimmy spoke now seeming completely fine. “Do you?” Charles asked rudely. He didn't seem impressed by this. “And what may this be?” he asked looking straight at me. His stare sent shivers down my spine, I didn't like this.

“We would like to know since Emily hasn't spoke a single word about our existence, and she has never broken any of our rules, why she couldn't become one of us. It was apart of our original plan” Jimmy spoke and turned to me.
“Was it now...” Charles seemed more interested in this. Did we have a little hope?

“But wouldn't her family question about her later?” he asked. I shook my head. “No, wasn't your brother the one who...killed my parents?!” I asked everyone was a little taken back by me speaking at all.
Charles grinned and chuckled. “Yes, I think it was your parents who ended up being dinner. Christmas dinner too huh, hmmm” he found enjoyment out of this. I frowned.
“But she has kept everything to herself” Jimmy added.
“Everyone thinks my father killed my mother and then killed himself, no one knows about the vampires” I spoke, it was still a little tough to talk about my parents, especially in this memorable way.

“You're persuading me child” he nodded. “But James, why on earth would you assume this, girl is “the one”” he laughed finger quoting the last part. “Well...- he turned to me. “Because I know. This isn't some silly crush, I haven't ever felt this way about anyone, ever” he spoke and turned back to Charles. “Aww, adorable isn't it” he spoke and turned to the others they didn't respond. “I'm not sure though, when would you plan on doing this?” he asked. Jimmy didn't move and thought about it before turning to me and speaking. “July” he spoke. Charles made a face. “Why not right now?” he asked. Jimmy shook his head. “No, because I had wanted her to finish high school before all of this” he noted. Charles laughed. “High school” “Really James you're one funny fellow, I can't believe this” he grinned widely showing off those sharp pearly whites. I looked down. “Listen, I'd have no reason to live if it wasn't for these...people. They're my family even if I'm not currently one of them, ever since I found out this past summer about what they are and what they do. It was a choice I wanted way before my parents died and my final year of high school began” I spoke. Charles and everyone else watched me closely. “I never once did plan on letting the town find out about them, I just want to become one, at least then you'd be able to watch over us and not have to worry about me, the human ruining everything even more” I spoke. “I know Jimmy won't turn me right now, I had been bugging him for weeks and still he wouldn't, so getting him to do this now won't work, you have to give us time” I added in a way really begging him to just give this a chance.
“You really want this, silly human...” he was serious. I looked him deep in the eye. “I do”
“Well then, let it be” he spoke. I gasped turning to Jimmy who stood beside me shocked as well. “But-
I turned back to Charles. “The next time I visit you better be a vampire, or else there will be a price to pay” he spoke before walking past everyone and towards the door. “When will that be?” I kind of blurted out. Charles turned. “Soon enough” he coldly spoke before opening the door and was gone. I looked to everyone else who looked more relieved than ever. I smiled towards Jimmy. He embraced me in a tight hug.
It would be a matter of months now before I'd graduate and possibly see Charles face again. And in that time all I would have to do was, live...
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.... Get ready for a SEQUEL FOLKS!! :D :D