Status: Temporarily on Hold.

You Take A Part Of Me

Welcome To The Family

Image

“This is what you’ll be doing.” Bam smirked and handed her a helmet.

“We don’t wear helmets! Why is she?!” Dunn argued.

“Ryan…shut up.” Skye said and took the helmet. “I’m a lady, and a model, I have more to protect.” She smiled cutely and pulled her tank top off, handing it to Chris. She put the helmet on and turned to Chris who put her shirt on his head like a turban. Skye giggled and turned to Johnny.

“Well, I’m ready then.” She sighed and glanced at the roof. “Who’s helping me get this bitch up there?”

After Bam and Johnny helped get the cart on a flat part of the building and helped Skye into the cart, they got cameras rolling so Skye would be able to see her first stunt too.
“You have to introduce the skit.” Johnny smiled and Skye turned her head casually to glare at him.
“Just do it.” Bam laughed and held onto the cart.

“Hi… I’m Skye… and I’m a dumbass.” She said, obviously nervous.

“Ready?” Johnny whispered.

“Just go!” She yelled and both of the boys let go of the cart.

The cart flew down the side of the roof and at the end of the roof, Skye yelled: “Fuck.” Skye launched herself out of the cart, hoping not to cut herself on the cart. Skye landed in the pool with little to no grace. She pretty much did a belly flop and her knees smashed into the ground underneath the bottom of the pool rather hard. Skye stood up in the pool but bent over to rub her knees, coughing, and glared around at the circle of boys that were laughing hysterically at her.

“That was sick!” Bam laughed, bending over to hold his stomach.

“Fuck you Bam!” She glared and looked over at Chris who was climbing over the side of the pool.

“I’ll save you!” He cried and ran through the water to her and picked her up bridal style.

Skye squealed as he carried her out of the pool and set her in the grass. “Thanks.” She laughed.

“You’re welcome; I AM a lifeguard after all.” He smiled and sat in the grass next to her.

Johnny sat in front of her and held out his hand. “Welcome to the team.”

“Gee, thanks.” She laughed and shook his hand.

“Welcome to the family.” Wee man smiled and Chris nodded, looking at her.

“Thanks.” She smiled and rubbed her knees. They were a bit bruised already and she sighed, hoping it wouldn’t be too bad.

“How are your knees?” A medic asked.

“I’ll be fine.” Skye smiled. “I just got a little banged up.”

“Let me know if anything starts bothering you.”

“I will.” She nodded and looked at Johnny. “I want to do what Steveo did last week.”

“What, with the tight rope?”

“And alligators.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I love reptiles.” She smiled. “You’re just not hanging meat from my ass.”

Chris laughed slightly.

“I modeled with an alligator once; I’d be fine…maybe.”

“If you want, we can find a place by next week.” Jeff Tremaine said, listening in on the conversation.

“Good, my knees need a break.”

“Well, we won’t see you copy my stunt then.” Steveo said, handing her a drink.

“Why?” She frowned.

“We’re going to Africa for Wildboyz.” Chris answered.

“Can I go?”

“You really want to?” Steveo raised an eyebrow.

“Not to be on the show, but to chill and watch you guys.” She shrugged.

“Yeah dude!”

“I could see about switching my schedule to model there.”

“I’m OK with it if Johnny and Chris are.” Steveo smiled.

“Pweaty pwease?” Skye said, making a puppy dog face.

“Well, I guess.” Johnny shrugged. “I don’t care.”

“Yeah, I would love for you to come with us.” Chris smiled.

“How long are you going to wear your Bunny the Lifeguard outfit?” Cheyenne laughed and eyed Chris.

“Probably all-“

“He wears it all day.” Steveo interrupted.

“Well then.” Chris laughed. “Way to interrupt me.”

“Sorry man.”

“This is going to be an adventure!” Skye laughed. “It’s like going to Disney World.” She said in a weird voice.

Bam and Jonny stared at her strangely and then laughed. Chris smiled and stole a sip of Skye’s drink.

“You’re welcome Skippy.” She laughed and noticed Bam had gotten up and was looking across the pool at Wee man, trying to get his attention.

Skye got up and stood a few feet behind Bam and smirked. She ran up to him and tackled him into the pool from behind. Bam lurched over and flew over the side of the pool. Skye flew over him and into the water.

“I recorded that!” Kosick yelled and raised his arms in the air triumphantly. “Win!”

Skye laughed and dragged Bam out of the water, hugging him. “Fuck you Skye!”

“Yes please.” She laughed. “No way Jose, that’s nasty.”

“What about me?” Steveo yelled.

“No me!” Chris screeched and pounced on Skye. “Mine! Woof!”

Skye laughed and petted him. “Woah Lassie.”

Johnny raised an eyebrow and handed Skye her phone. “You better call work and ask.”

“That’s a good idea.” She nodded and took her phone.

Skye was so happy that she had finally hung out with the group as a whole and was able to do a stunt and join them. It wasn’t too bad, but she knew worse was to come.