Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Vignt-Quatre

One thing Blaine had never expected himself to do was to visit his baby sister in the hospital while she was hooked up to several different IV’s. It was one of those things he subconsciously knew would happen but avoided thinking about it. He jogged over to her bed and gave her a bone-crushing hug.

“Cant. Breathe.” She gasped.

“Sorry” He smiled sheepishly, “Scooch”

Dawn shuffled over a bit, allowing Blaine to cram himself onto the tiny little bed. He rested his arm around her. He finally noticed Casey standing awkwardly by the door. He used his hand to motion for her to come closer.

Casey took a few steps forward, playing with the hem of her dress nervously. She wasn’t sure why but she got a very unwelcomed vibe from Dawn. Whenever they had met before she had always been very…different to how Blaine had described. Casey was positive she had done nothing to offend the little girl.

“Hey Dawn, um-how are you feeling?”

“Well I am in a hospital room, being forced to wear a paper gown and wires hooked to me
after fainting.” She replied blatantly.

Casey’s eyes widened in surprise, “Um. Right, stupid question-my bad”

“Dawn!” Blaine hissed. That was uncalled for. He didn’t know what had gotten into her, “She was being nice.”

Dawn glared at her brother before huffing and lying down, “I’m tired, I’m going to go to sleep” she muttered angrily. She’d thought that he wouldn’t be that clueless. Why on Earth would she want to meet the girl that’s stolen her big brother away?

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

The couple sat outside with a heavy silence accompanying them once again and like before, Casey was the one to break it,

“I don’t think your sister likes me.” She stated.

“What-no way! She’s just a little cranky that’s all. It’s weird though, she’s never like this.” He
explained.

Casey smiled at how naive her boyfriend was sometimes.

“What?” He asked.

“It’s not her being cranky, trust me babe. I know how girls think.”

“Well why would she have anything against you?” He asked, severely confused.

“I don’t know why but she does.”

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

This time Blaine decided to go visit Dawn alone, this time. He realized after she insulted Casey further, that It wasn’t best for her to come with.

“Hey, you more awake now?”

“Hmm.”

“Well you want to talk?”

“Hmm.”

He let out a sigh of frustration; he had no idea why she was being so un-cooperative today.

“What is wrong with you today?” He demanded.

“Nothing.”

“Stop acting like a brat, ok? My girlfriend is out there, upset, because she thinks you hate
her.”

“Wow, I’m the one that’s dying but it’s still all about her” She grumbled.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“If I bring her back in, will you promise to be polite?”

“No.”

“God dammit Dawn! Will you stop being so stubborn and acting like a stuck up bitch.” As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he wished he could shove them back in.

Her eyes started to gloss and she bit her lip.

He felt terrible. He couldn’t believe he had been that harsh. Sure, she was out of line but the last thing he wanted to do was upset her in this situation.

“Dawn, I’m-”

“Just leave.” She told him. She really didn’t want to talk to him so she pulled the covers up above her head and clamped her eyes shut, trying to stop the tears from pouring.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't my best work but i'm sick and tired but determined to update all my stories!
For you guys that are interest i've got a new story: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Feedback is mucho appreciated so COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT!