Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Epilogue

The twenty-five year old man crouched onto the gravel and placed the bouquet of flowers down. His somber expression fleeted as he started re-telling the story of how his wife broke his bosses vase while they at his house for lunch,

“You should have seen her face. Casey look absolutely mortified. I don’t think I’ve seen her that red in ages. But the Boss is a good man, he just laughed it off.”

Most people would consider him crazy for talking to the ground and stones but he was a man of his word.

“I really wish you were there, you would’ve found it hilarious too. You know, I wish you were here for a lot of things. I really could have used a best man…err woman for the wedding. I can just imagine you standing there, in a pink tux with your wild, curly brown hair.”

The man took a pause before continuing,

“Hey, you remember that Clark boy? The one who picked on you a lot? Well he asked me to tell you that he only did it cause he liked you. I guess I was right; he was just too chicken to admit it. That reminds me, your old friend Michelle said she was going to come by for a visit
sometime today, I’m not sure if she already has though. "

“DADDY! DADDY!”

The man heard little feet slap the ground as they ran towards him. A blonde haired girl with smoldering brown eyes and missing front teeth grinned at him as she jumped into his arms.

“Hey, Angel, what’re you doing here?”

“Mummy thaid I could vithit Auntie.”

“Yeah?”

The little girl nodded her head vigorously.

“Well then, sis, I’d like you to meet my little trouble maker, Camille Dawn Quinton. She’s just lost her front teeth so she talks a little oddly.” He said while smiling at the girl affectionately.

They were both joined by another blonde but a slim and beautiful woman this time. She sat down next to him and wished her husbands sister a happy birthday.

The three sat there for a while, fully aware that there was a star smiling down at them.

“I think we can go now.” The man spoke up.

“You sure?” His wife questioned.

He nodded and heaved himself up along with the others. He was about to walk away when he turned to get one last look at his sister.

Dawn Elizabeth Quinton.

Here lays a magnificent daughter, sister and friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
C'est la fin :)

...Officially.

And like i said i would, i wanna thank King B.
So i can finally tick the complete box for this story. you don't know how long i've been waiting to do that. well anyways i'm going to focus more on my other story Morality now and maybe work on the next one.