Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Soundtrack 2 My Life

"Tori, please come back. I cant fucking stand this girl anymore. I NEED to find somewhere else to live. will you please come home for a week and help me find somewhere?" I begged on the phone.

"Sky, baby, im not near Cali right now. you know were on tour" she told me, I grunted.

"but Max loves me! he'll understand! I havnt seen you in three months! how long is this fucking tour?"

"were almost done. two more stops and then we fly back to Vegas. I'll be home next week. can you wait?"

"BOO YOU WHORE!" I yelled into the phone.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Luna screamed at me.

"im going to hit her Tori. I will fucking rock that girl"

she laughed "I miss you"

"yeah, yeah" I said, giggling. I heard someone screaming in the back. "Maxy?"

"he wants to say hi" she said, you could hear the smile in her voice. the phone was passed and a sudden loud voice took over.

"SKYRAWRR!!" he yelled, I laughed.

"MAXYWAXY!" I yelled back.

"how are you?"

"okay, I guess. missing my ToriRori" I said, he giggled at the name.

"I love that name for her. im sorry I stole her from you"

"awh Maxy, its okay. I still wuv you!"

"AWH YAY! oh shit, we have to go on stage, I will talk to you later. Tori said she loves you, and so do i" I smiled a huge idiotic smile.

"I love you two too, have a great show. bye" I said, he said goodbye then hung up.

I layed on the bed, looking at my night table. a picture of Tori, Max and I was in its frame, just staring at me. I missed when he would come here, and see her. atleast I still had my best friend. I was taken out of my daze by my door slamming open.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" she screamed, holding up a random piece of paper.

"what?" I asked.

"your seriously fucking ridicuoulous Sky! when will you fucking grow up?!" she said.

I AM SO CONFUSED!

"whatd I do now?"

"EVERYTHING. parking tickets on my car, screaming in the middle of the night. disappearing for days and not telling me your in Vegas. weither you like it or not Sky, im the only thing you have left"

"oh please. I still have Tori and Max and Mel. so shut the fuck up and get out of my room" I yelled.

"you havent payed rent in three fucking months. pay the fuck up bitch, $900. now"

"DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PULL IT OUT OF MY FUCKING ASS?!"

"better pull it out of somewhere"

"why dont you ask Ryan for it" I said, smirkingly.

"get the fuck over it. it was two years ago" she said, I scuffed.

"yeah. two years ago you snuck into my boyfriends room and fucked him. then had him break up with me for you and your still with him, bringing him here and fucking so I can hear. your a crazy ass motherfucker and im so close to rocking you"

for the rest of the time that she was screaming at me, I silently sat there and sang songs in my head. slowly playing them out too see if I could play them on my guitar later. I was currently working on an old song by Escape The Fate called Situations, before Craig was in the band and it was still Ronnie singing. I missed him. Suddenly, a hand hit my face and I snapped back into reality.

"you did NOT just hit me" I yelled, she stared.

"oh I fucking did. I want you out of my apartment, NOW" she said. she grabbed my arm and pulled me off my bed and threw the kitchen and living room. next thing I knew, the door was being slammed in my face.

I reached into my pockets to grab my phone and call someone, but of course, my phone was on my bed. great. I knocked on the door but I only recieved a very loud 'FUCK YOU'. I wasnt going to waste my time trying to get her to let me back in. we never hid a key under the mat or some shit like that because we always remembered our keys. I walked down the stairs and started down the sidewalk.

it was around midnight, the only people on the streets were the drunks leaving the closeing clubs and bars. the twenty-four hour diner was still open, but I had no money. of course the night I get kicked out, Mel was in south California visiting her family and my key to her apartment was in mine. I only had one place to go. Central Park.

I found the one track I knew was the brighest. I wasnt a huge fan of the dark. I saw this one guy, walking right past me. It didnt bother me at all. I wasnt no pussy shit, I wasnt scared of many people.

I sat on the bench that was directly under a lamp. the aura of light covered most of the walk way infront of me. I heard a group of drunks near the main road. two girls and two guys. those guys were probably going home and getting laid.

I was so bored, and it was a summer night so it wasnt cold. it was a nice warm night. I was just going to wait for Luna to fall asleep so I could climb into my window. there was a reason I left those things unlocked.

All was well, no one passed me or I didnt hear anything for about an hour. Suddenly, my eyes and mouth were covered, and I was flung back...
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise this will get better. :D
all stories sorta start out shitty :/
COMMENT? RATE? SUSCRIBE? PLEASE?
ill give you goodies :D