I Make You Want to Scream

Thats what this pill is for!

“Maddz get your ass down here!”

“Five minutes.”

“Now!”

“Ugh!” I screamed and finished putting on putting on my eyeliner. I grabbed my backpack and pulled on my black high tops to match my outfit. I was wearing skin tight black jeans with holes in the knees and a black and dark blue Rancid tee -borrowed from Zacky- with a rubber ban tied in the back. My hair was teased out and held in place with hairspray and a pink bow.

I ran down stairs into the kitchen and glared at Brian after looking at the clock.

“Johnny fucking Christ Haner! I still have 40 minutes. Look at my fucking make up you bitch. You make me hurry the fuck up when I have this much time I look fucking shitier than you! Ugh!” I screamed and threw the closest object -a fork- at him. He was clad only in sweats and a black shirt and slippers and while I only had eyeliner done and one side of my face covered in compact and blush and no lip gloss.

“Too fucking bad! Im on a fucking hangover and your dick of a brother woke me up to take your fat ass to school! You know, if you had your license already I wouldn’t have to be fucking making you hurry. And yes, you do look pretty shitty.”

“Haner, you have till three to get out of my fucking face. I’m just going to walk to school. One, two-”

“Maddz, shut up and get in my car. Syn, why do you got to a dick for? You knew it was your turn today to take her so why even go out drinking?” Johnny intervened. .

“Well Im not changing my plans just to take a kid to school damn it!” Syn yelled. With all the commotion, the others walked in.

“You’re the one who came up with the idea to take turns taking her to school Brian so stop bitching.” Jimmy said.

“Well I take back the idea and-”

“Ugh all of you just shut the fuck up! I’ll just take the bus on Brian’s days. Someone just fucking take me now!” I screamed.

“Come on Maddz, lets go.” Zacky said and grabbed my hand after a moment of them staring at me. We walked out to the car and tears brimmed my eyes,

“Don’t worry about him.”

“Ugh, we’ve never fought like that before.”

“Just ignore him.”

“He called me fat ass.” I whined.

“Again, look who’s talking. Just finish doing your make up.” he said and opened the passenger door for me. I climbed in and pulled out my make up bag and finished doing my make up. While I was putting on dark blue glitter eye shadow, Zacky spoke up.

“You didn’t take a pill, or eat.”

“Fuck. Wait, I think I have…” I trailed off and looked through my bag to pull out a little thin pink circle container.

“Yes!” I smiled and opened it and looked at Zacky.

“Feel like stopping for food?” I smiled innocently,. He looked at the dash board and smiled.

“You still got half an hour till school starts.” he said and pulled up into a Mcdonald’s parking lot. We got out the car and I waited as he put on a sweat shirt and sunglasses.

“Like that helps.” I laughed.

“Shut up.” he laughed as we began to walk in. We ordered our food and sat at the nearest table. I took a pill and washed it down with some orange juice as Zacky watched.

“Madaline,” he cleared his throat and looked around the restraunt with an uncomfortable gaze until he met mine.

“Look, Maddz. I know mom has been making you take those ever since you’ve started high school…but really have you have even…you know?” he asked. My jaw dropped. I couldn’t believe my own brother was asking me if-if I was a virgin! I cleared my throat and looked around just the same way he did and stabbed my fork into my pancakes.

“No, I haven’t Zacky.” I said while looking down, my cheeks red.

“Well, Maddy you know…If you ever…with Matt..I just want you two to be safe. Matt’s a good guy and you’re a good girl…but when you two get to that point of intimacy in your relationship-”

“Zacky we’ve only been together for maybe two months!” I shrieked.

“Yes but the intimacy doesn’t start till three or four!” he argued, we were being so loud people had begun to stare.

“Zacky!”

“What?! Just don’t get pregnant till after your done with school Maddy that’s all I ask!”

“That’s what the pill is for!”

“Hey1 The pill doesn’t always work. That’s why mom had you!” Zacky said and laughed, How did we go from extremely awkward to extremely funny. We were both laughing and yelling we began to get rude looks.

“Lets go Madaline.’ Zacky laughed and shook is head. We got up and dumped our trays in the trash and left for the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Ive been grounded -___-