Status: Complete 12/12/2011

Substitute Love

Chapter 5: Part II

I can’t believe that it's time for me to wake up! I’m so tired! Well… Zacky left me this way. I can’t help but blush. I can’t believe I just had sex with a guy I barely know. You can almost call it a one night stand! & he’s the uncle of one of my students. I’m so naughty. I start to see that my alarm clock is annoying him so I decide to shut the small loud device. I lean away from him & towards my bedside table, hitting the off button before stretching. Oh, how I love to stretch in the morning. It’s one of the best feelings in the world. That & going to bed when you’re really tired & falling sleep as soon as your head hits the pillow. I yawn, not noticing that the sheet I had wrapped around my torso, getting ready to stand up & head towards the bathroom to take a much needed shower. As much as I love the way my skin smells, a mix between sweat, my perfume & Zacky’s lotion, I have to get a much needed shower. I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to walk into my classroom smelling like, in lack of better words, sex. Besides, no comb is gonna go through the tangle of what I call hair. Damn Zack & his grabby hands. As soon as my foot touches the cold floor, I’m pulled into a warm embrace… an embrace that I wouldn’t mind staying in for a long time. I sense him smiling, maybe from the squeal I just let out from being taken by surprise! “Good morning” He whispers in my ear, leaving small butterfly kisses on my neck, making me smile & engorged myself in this sweet yet intimate moment.

“Morning to you too” I say giggling when he reaches that sensitive spot that sends thousands of shiver through my body. “Did you sleep well?” I ask him, turning my head to look at him. He looks so cute, with his black hair thrown in every direction possible. His big green eyes looked even brighter than the day before, even though I could see he wasn’t fully awake yet. He gives me a small nod & kisses me. It’s a small, delicate kiss. But something clicks in my head. Being the tease that I am, I decide to ‘fully’ awake him. “Good” I mutter, before turning around straddled him, my breasts exposed for him to see. I don’t have a problem with that. I know some girls are self conscious about showing their body the next day they have had sex, but I’m not. HE’S BEEN INSIDE OF ME, FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!!! Besides… I have great boobs. Might as well flaunt them before they become saggy. I kiss him hard, supporting myself with my hands that I placed by his head. I feel him getting excited & returning the kiss harder, letting me know he likes where this is going. I take his lower lip between my teeth, nibbling softly at it & pulling as I straighten myself. I smile at him, before getting off of him & walking towards the bathroom… fully naked.

“Where are you going?” He asks, his voice a lot deeper than what it naturally is, letting the lust drip from every word he’s speaking.

“I gotta go to work” I say, turning slightly to look at him after testing the temperature of the water with my hand. Even when it’s so hot right now here in California… I can’t bathe with cold water. I freaking hate cold water.

“No. Come back to bed with me. You can call in sick” He says, sounding like a whiny little boy that’s getting deprived from a toy he wants badly. Well… I’m kinda depriving him from something he wants badly. Me. I laugh & walk to where he’s at. Leaning on one of his arms for support on my bed. I see the cocky smile on his face, thinking that I changed my mind. He’s oh-so-wrong. I sit next to him & run my hand through his wild hair, removing the few strands that are on his face. His hair is so soft, almost silky. I kinda feel jealous. I give him a smile, caressing his face before I lean to place a small kiss on his lips. They are irresistible to me. & those snakebites just fuels my fire for him.

“I’m the substitute teacher. I can’t call in sick” I tell him, looking at his hypnotic green eyes.

“Yes, you can. Just stay with me today” He says. & if I’m not mistaken, he sounds kinda needy. & I feel the need to just nod my head & give in to him. To just curl next to him & spend it there… in his arms. Kissing him. Making love to him. Giving him my everything. But I know I can’t.

“No. Sorry” I say, before pecking his lips one more time & heading to the bathroom. I jump into the shower & let the water run through my body… washing away last night. I start humming a random song softly while unconsciously washing my hair & body. All the while, my mind racing a thousand miles per minute. All those thoughts involving the hot guy laying on my bed right now. How much can I trust him? How much do I know about him? Is he a good guy or is he just putting a show to get into my pants? But he just got that & he’s still here. He didn’t leave. He actually wanted me to stay with him. He wants to spend time with me. And his friends didn’t seem like bad persons. In fact, they were really cool. You can tell a lot of a person by the persons they hang with. & I could really see that they weren’t just friends. They were like a fucking family. & I like that. I shut the water off & grab a towel, starting to dry my hair. After a minute or 2, I step out of the shower & see that Zack is staring at my ceiling. I can see that he’s in deep thought from the way his lips are puckered together & he has a small from on his face. “Are you ok?” I ask him, startling him. I laugh at the little jump he just did. “I’m sorry” I say feeling a little guilty for scaring him. “Didn’t mean to break your train of thoughts” I say before walking towards my closet. I start looking for an outfit for today. Usually, I leave it ready the night before… but… well… we all know what I was doing the night before.

“What are you doing later?” I hear him ask. I can honestly say that his question took me by surprise, but I have the best answer. Besides, it’s what I hopefully will be doing later.

“You” I say, turning to give him an evil smirk. More like a taunting one. I laugh at the shocked face. I guess he’s not used for girls to be as forward as I am. “I’m sorry. Was that not the answer you were expecting?” I tease him a bit more, just wanting to see how much more he can take. I see immediately that it’s not much as he groans & stalks towards me, pinning me on the closet door from how hard he was kissing me. My hands immediately go for his hair & my fingers get lost in it, tugging a bit from all the pleasure I’m feeling from the way that he’s kissing me. “Um… we can’t do this right now” I say, my voice betraying my confidence, as he starts kissing my neck… leaving another bruise that’s gonna be a bitch for me to cover.

“Why wait til later when we can do this right now?” He says, looking at me with a small confident/cocky grin adorning his face.

“Zack” I say, not knowing if it is a moan or if I sound serious. Because God knows I’m almost ready to wrap my legs around his naked body & let him have his way with me, right here, right now. I don’t care that we’re standing, I don’t mind him fucking me pushed against the closet door. But I stay strong. I have to be responsible! I can’t have a quickie when I’m gonna go teach 2nd grade kids. He sighs & looks at me. We stare at each other, our eyes locked for what seemed hours.

“Sorry” He says, pecking my lips & moving away, grabbing his boxers on the way & putting them on. I let out a sigh, controlling myself, before turning towards my closet & grabbing the first item of clothes that seems decent enough. It just so happens that it’s a plaid dress. I put on a bra & some panties, while Zacky gets dressed too. “So… want to hang out later?” He asks me.

“What do you have in mind?” I ask him, while drying the excess of water from my hair so it doesn’t damp the back of my dress. I hate when that happens.

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe I can pick you up after school & we can grab something to eat” He says, putting on his watch. I think about it for a minute. That means he will be going to the school. That means everyone will see him picking me up. But I don’t give a fuck.

“That sounds like I plan” I say, smiling to him. He walks to me & kisses me… passionately. Not as hard as before, but with the same amount of passion, if not more. It’s just something about his lips that drives me crazy. I could spend my whole day kissing him.

“Do you want a lift to work? I can wait for you to finish getting ready” He says in a sweet tone, making me blush for the kind affection his giving me. He places a strand of my wet hair behind my ear as I run my hands softly up & down his tattooed arms. The way he have me almost pinned to the wall & the way he’s holding me by my hips makes me feel secure. Makes me feel loved.

“Nah, that’s not necessary. I’ll see you later, ok” I say. He nods & I see him bit the inside of one of his snakebites. He looks so sexy doing that.

“Ok” He replies before pecking my lips & walking out of the apartment. As soon as I hear the front door click shut, I start screaming from excitement & jumping up & down. I feel like a dork but I don’t care. I slump on the bed, out of breath & kinda tired, with a huge smile on my face. I start to feel my heart swell from this foreign emotion that he gives me. I don’t know if it’s love, but if it starts like this, & if it feels like this… then I can’t wait to be completely head over heels for someone. & I want that someone to be Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I said in the previous chapter that I would update on Wednesday... & it;s Wednesday. Just about 3 months later. I'm so sorry I kinda abandoned this story!!! I got caught up on my other story, but I'm back!! For real!!! I'll be updating regularly!!! So yay for that!!!

Thanks to:

angy_kaulitz
Twisted Scars
bloodravyn
nessajc
LoveLust7
Vixyn Of Syn
Xxzackysangel6661Xx <--- Thank you for reminding me about this story!!!

I hope you guys are still reading this!!! & thanks for sticking with me even will my horrible update scahedule!!!

Read & Enjoy! Subscribe & Comment!!!