Status: Complete 12/12/2011

Substitute Love

Chapter 5: Pt. I

I hear an annoying & constant beeping. I try to ignore it, but it doesn’t shut. I feel a stir beside me & I crack my eye open a bit to see Victoria leaning towards her bedside table, hitting the small alarm clock, silencing the sound. She stretches, the bed sheet that was wrapped around her torso falling, letting me take a view of her perfect back & that tattoo on her back. She yawns & I see her starting to get up. I rapidly wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me. She lets out a small squeal, making me smile… making me remember all the amazing sounds she made last night. “Good morning” I whisper in her ear before starting to plant small kisses on the back of her neck.

“Morning to you too” She says, giggling. “Did you sleep well?” She asks, turning her head to the side a bit. I take this chance to nod & kiss her. She tastes so sweet that I can’t get enough of her. “Good” She says, before turning around & pushing me on my back. She straddles me & I’m amaze how confident she is. She doesn’t mind that her upper body is completely nude. She kisses me hard, only her head leaning down as she keeps herself supported on her hands that are by my head. I start running my hands up & down her back. She pulls my lower lip back as she straightens herself. She smiles to me, before getting off of me & walking towards her bathroom, stark naked.

“Where are you going?” I ask, turning on my side to see her start the shower.

“I gotta go to work” She says, turning around slightly to look at me.

“No. Come back to bed with me. You can call in sick” I say, a little bit whiny to be honest. She laughs & walks to me. I smile thinking I’ve won. She sits next to me & runs her hand through my hair, removing the strands that are on my face. She smiles, while caressing my face & leaning to place a small kiss on my lips.

“I’m the substitute teacher. I can’t call in sick” She says, looking at me. Her eyes are amazing.

“Yes, you can. Just stay with me today” I say. I don’t know why I need to be with her. I barely know her. All the other girls I’ve been with, doesn’t have to tell me to leave. I do it before they even ask me. But with her… I just feel the need to have her in my arms all day, just talking away & getting to know her… know everything about her.

“No. Sorry” She says, before pecking my lips one more time & heading to the bathroom. I slump back on the bed & stare at her ceiling, hearing the shower running & her softly humming a song. I start thinking about everything & nothing. Everything being, all these emotions that I’m experiencing. Nothing being, how I know nothing about this girl. I can’t even make her coffee cuz I don’t know if she likes coffee. She can be the tea type of girl. & even if she likes coffee, I don’t know how she likes it. Does she like it black? Does she like it with cream? Regular sugar? Diet sugar? No sugar at all? Ugh… see what I mean? “Are you ok?” I listen to her say & I jump a little, seeing her wrapped in a small red towel, drops of water still dripping from her hair, some of them getting lost in the valley of her breast. She laughs, seeing that she startled me. “Sorry, didn’t mean to break your train of thoughts” She says, walking to her closet & start picking up her attire for the day.

“What are you doing later?” I ask, not even thinking about what I’m saying.

“You” She says, slightly turning to give me a evil smirk. She laughs at what I know must be my shocked face. “I’m sorry. Was that not the answer you were expecting?” She teases more & I let out a small groan, walking to her & pinning her to her closet door devouring her mouth. Her hands immediately grab my hair, tugging a bit. I can feel the damp towel on my naked body. “Um… we can’t do this now” She says, her voice a bit raspy, as I kiss her neck, making sure to add another bite mark there for her to cover.

“Why wait til later when we can do it right now?” I say, with a small grin on my face.

“Zack” She half moans & half says sternly. I sigh & look back at her. She has a small smile on her lips while we lock eyes. Her eyes are the most beautiful shade of brown eyes I’ve seen. People tend to take for granted brown eyes, saying their too common & all are the same, but hers… are just amazing.

“Sorry” I say, pecking her lips & moving away, grabbing my boxers & throwing them on. “So, want to hang out later?” I ask her, searching for my scattered clothes, pulling them on one item at a time. I turn to look at Victoria, to see her pulling on a plaid dress.

“What do you have in mind?” She asks, fixing her hair so it isn’t stuck inside her dress & grabbing her towel to dry it.

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe I can pick you up after school & we can go grab something to eat” I say, putting on my clock. She seems to think about it for a second, scrunching her nose a bit, before turning to look at me.

“That sounds like a plan” She says, smiling to me. I walk to her & kiss her, passionately. After a couple of minutes, we break apart.

“Do you want a lift to work? I can wait for you to finish getting ready” I say, placing a strand of her hair behind her ear as she softly rubs my arms up & down while I hold her by her hips.

“Nah, that’s not necessary. I’ll see you later, ok” She says & I nod, biting the inside of one of my snakebites.

“Ok” I say before pecking her lips one last time & walking out of her apartment. As I place my sunglasses on, I can’t help but smile. Because I can honestly see myself falling for this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!!! & I'm so sorry! I've been slacking on writing this story since I got so caught up with the sequel for Our Song. Go check it out, it's called Second Chance. Tell me what you think about it.

Victoria's outfit

Thanks to my beautiful faithful readers that stick by me in this stroy & my other ones:

angy_kaulitz
Vixyn Of Syn
xxShadows87xx

Update on Wednesday!!! Read & Enjoy! Commen & Subscribe!