Status: Complete 12/12/2011

Substitute Love

Chapter 4: Part II

“Well… it was a nice evening” I say, turning around to open my apartment door. Even though I was a little skeptical on whether I should go with Zacky (I found out that’s how his friends call him) to somehow of a date, I had a great day. All his friends are great. It’s like they are not friends… they’re a big family. Val, one of his friend’s wives, is the nicest girl I’ve ever met in my life. & the guys… well, I could see spending a lot of time with Jimmy since he’s so out of his mind & funny that you could never spend a sad day when he’s around. I know they were making cheesy remarks about me since I’m not the average substitute teacher, but I’m used to it by now. “I guess I’ll be seeing you” I say, turning around after opening my door. I’m not ready for this evening to be over but I engorge myself on seeing himself frustrated… sexually that is.

“I thought this night was gonna be bit longer” He says, giving me this looks that makes me melt. So I just laugh.

“Really? I wonder what gave you that kind of impression” I say with an amused smirk on my face, trying to see how much I can push him. “Besides… tomorrow is Monday & I have to go to work bright & early” I say, closing on him so I can whisper in his ear. “I don’t think I’ll be able to handle an all-nighter” I say, remembering his words & placing a small kiss behind my ear. From the way he shivers, I can see that I’ve found a weak spot.

“You should’ve thought about that before teasing me all day” He huskily says, grabbing my waist & pulling me to him. I’m kinda shocked… I never thought he would be this bold. Although, I should’ve expected it. He’s a rock start after all. I stare at his emerald green eyes & I smirk. I know what he wants & I can’t wait to see if he’s next move is gonna be as bold as his previous one. & then he kisses me with such hardness & neediness that I’m pressed at my doorframe. My hands immediately travel to his silky black hair. I moan cuz I’ve never been kissed with such neediness & passion that makes me crave more. He takes this as a cue to slip his tongue past my lips & make our kiss way more passionate that I thought it could get. I turn slowly my head, needing the breath he just stole just to make his lips land on my neck, making me pant & moan for more, making him more eager than I thought he was.

“Zack” I pant while his lips continue its attack to my neck. I’m sure I’m gonna have such a huge mark on it that it’s gonna take me a lot of makeup & my hair to fall down correctly just to cover it. But I’m far from complaining. “Zack” I say again, gaining just a mumble from him. I guess he’s enjoying what he’s doing as much as I am. “We can’t do this here” I remember him, not wanting for my neighbors to see a show. I’m pretty sure they won’t complain, but I’m not willing to risk it. He takes the hint & grabs my ass, making me squeal from surprise. Seriously, I wasn’t expecting him to be so forward this fast, but again, I’m not complaining. He lifts me & I wrap my legs around his waist as we stumble inside the apartment. I just hope that Abby is not here. It won’t be pleasant to run into her while I’m having a guy sucking on my face. Before I know it, I’m being dropped on my bed & I look at him. I know my lust is overpowering the small piece of my brain that’s telling me that this is wrong… that I shouldn’t be getting involved with one of my student’s relative, but the heat in all my body is telling that small piece to shut the fuck up… so I listen to my body, noticing the same dark thoughts are running through his mind too. His beautiful eyes are like a mirror that reflects everything that he’s feeling. & who am I to deny him when I want it so desperately too?

His hand lands on my thigh while we still kiss. As soon as my hand runs up his neck, I feel the shivers on his body while he kisses my neck as I tilt my head to the side. I really love him doing that. When he pulls away from me, I waste no minute as I lift my shirt up, revealing the white strapless lace bra that I’m sporting. When he places his hand on my thigh again, I see the bulge in his pants grow bigger & I can’t wait to take it out, take his pain away & just have pure raw sex with him. I know that’s what we’re both craving. I’m not looking for romantic love-making. I want him in me & I don’t want to wait. The wait is killing me.

I sat on the bed, a little unsure of what to do at this point. I mean, I’ve never expected for things to escalate up to this. Sure, I was teasing him & all, but I never thought we would’ve end up on my bed about to do some things that my mom would not be so proud of. I watch him slowly take off his jacket. He’s not the most fitted guy in the world, he has some baby fat but I don’t mind one bit. At least I know he’s not so worried about spending all his time in the gym, when he could be getting a better workout with me. I reach for his shirt, pulling it so he can kiss me again. I can’t get enough of his kisses. He starts kissing my neck again. I don’t know if he knows, but I love when he does that. & from the way he’s doing it, I’m pretty sure he knows.

I reach for his shirt & pull it up, marveling on all the ink that adorns his body, & pull him to sit next to me. I stand in front of him & turn around, letting his fingers graze my hips & thighs over my shorts. I move his hands to that spot between my thighs that drive me crazy as I sat on his lap, almost giving him a lap dance, & I can feel his hard bulge twitch a bit. I smirk, him not seeing this, at how I’m driving him crazy even though we’re fully dressed still. Well, not fully but only our shirts are the ones missing. He starts rubbing me through the shorts & I sigh, part from the pleasure its causing me & part from how I need so much more. I press his hand so he can press on me harder, but I guess it wasn’t enough for him either, cuz he removed his hands & pushed me to stand so he could take my shorts off. He pulled me closer by my fly & I followed his every move, still a bit skeptic about what was about to happen. As he slid the shorts off me, I see his eyes turn even darker with pleasure as he bit his lip when he noticed I was wearing no underwear. What can I say? I have no clean underwear since I spent my whole day with him. He roughly threw me down on the bed, letting out a growl. I could see that he wanted to tear me apart & I was hoping for him to do just that, but then I saw a flash past him… telling him that we needed to take things slow. After all… we’re still partly strangers.

He starts trailing his fingers down between my legs, prying them open. I whimper when he places 2 fingers against my entrance. I don’t know what the hell did he do, but he was rubbing my clit with the same hand he was fingering me & I couldn’t explain the warm feeling I was experiencing. “You like this, baby?” He asks me in a low tone that almost made me cum right there. “You want em to play with your hot cunt?” & I roll my hips & arch my back at his dirty talk. I’m always down for dirty talk. I don’t know if I was gonna allow a completely stranger talk to me like that but I could care less. Right now, all I could concentrate was all the pleasure he was willing to give me & the moans that escaped my mouth seemed to encourage him more.

“Yeah” I managed to say.

“God, I want your beautiful pink little pussy” He confesses while I whine from his words. He starts dry humping my leg, desperately needing the friction., but never stopping what he was doing. “Ooh, you’re so ready for me, Vic” He says in a rush & I groan, knowing that I’m dripping wet. He removes his hands from my legs. I look at him, wanting to know why he stopped. He unhooks my bra, revealing my perfectly 36C to him.

He looks at me before he leans down & barely kisses me. I kissed him back to let him know that I’m ok with this, that I don’t want this to stop… that I need this. Never in my life have I ever wanted someone so bad. & I don’t even know if it’s just physical. Something about Zack makes me want to spend so much time with him just so I can unravel everything that is him. What he likes, what he listens to, what he do on his spare time… everything.

As our kisses got rougher & more aggressive, he pulls my hair slightly, making me groan & I think he engorges himself on all the sounds that he makes me do. Only for him.

I couldn’t stand any more teasing so I started undoing his belt & buttons & I had his jeans & boxers on the floor at record time. I smile feeling the flesh that’s now rubbing against my thing & bite my lip. He’s well endowed & I can’t wait for him to be in me. I try to flip us over but he shakes his head now & places my legs around him. I wanted to ride him, but I knew that the only way I could ever get off is with him riding me. After all… it’s my favorite position.

When he pressed the head of his cock at my entrance, I squirmed. I felt him pressing in & stretching me. When he was finally all the way in, I felt complete. Like this was what I was waiting for my whole life. He started thrusting back & forth at a slow pace, not wanting to hurt me & trying to keep things slow. I can’t blame him… I don’t want this to end. But after a while, it was torturing what he was doing to me, so I whine & wrap my legs around him as he sped up lightly. We were breathing in sync. He leaned over me. “Mm, look at me” He whispered in my ear before leaving a trail of butterfly kisses along my jaw line & chin. “I need you to” He said & I obeyed, not wanting to miss this for the world. He caressed my face & I could see all the pleasure that was written all over his face, his breath feeling cold against the hot skin of my face. I ran my hands through his hair, noticing him close slightly his eyes. & I couldn’t help but feel that this was a little bit more than having sex, but not making love either. It’s something in between & it feels amazing. He presses down a bit & I shook, him hitting that spot that makes me go crazy.

“Oh, fuck, baby” I whined, letting my potty mouth run while I tugged at his hair. He kissed me again, stealing the small amount of breath that I still have from our activity. He then sat back, making me grab the sheets from the waves of pleasure that are coursing through my body, while he slowly increased his place.

“UNNNGGHHH” He grunted, as I grabbed his ass so he could go deeper & harder. He got the hint & started riding me harder than ever, making my bed move with every hard thrust he made. I was matching his move the best I could, before letting out a small scream, feeling this ball of pleasure almost bursting from him constantly hitting that spot. I knew I was near & I know Zack knew too.

He started rubbing my clit in circles, making me reach my orgasm sooner. I arched my back, screaming his name, tightening around him. It didn’t took him long to cum too, shooting his load at the condom he had previously put on. Guess he did used them after all. I hold to him, coming down from my high, before looking up at him. He was sweaty, but looked so sexy. I shivered when he pulled out, still breathing heavily. He smiled at me before pulling me to him so we could cuddle. He pulled the sheets over us, having a bit of a hard time with the sheets since Abby likes to tuck them really tight & pulled me to his chest. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, loving the smell & heat of the after sex. I felt him place a small kiss on my head & kissed his neck, lingering my lips there to feel his heartbeat.

As he ran his fingers through my hair, I started to feel this tightening in my chest, wanting to stay this ways forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fast update!!! Yay!!! Didn't have time to check my grammar, but I'll do it later. So this story is coming to an end. I'm still trying to figure out how to end it. This wasn't supposed to be a drama filled story (I already have that with my other story), just something fun!!! Besides, I like to have both POV on the same situation. It makes it interesting... to me at least!

Thanks to:

zackystheman4me
angy_kaulitz

Guess I didn't give that much time for more comments, but yours are GREATLY appreciate it!!!

Read & Enjoy! Comment & Subscribe!!!