Status: Active. <3

Arizona

twenty six.

For one night, we forgot about the people we thought we loved but we both knew the consequences of the event we let happen, we both got caught up in emotions and tension that had always been surrounding us for a while and for once we let everything take control of us and let everything run its course.
For one night, we forgot about the world that would kill to see us fall but for those hours we didn’t care because what mattered happened and we couldn’t change anything, we done what we had done and once people knew we’d ruin everything.

“We can’t tell anyone about this, Katharyn.” Alex said pulling the blanket closer to his body as I re-dressed myself and fixed my tugged hair.

“Like I was going to tell anyone.” I said laughing. “Do you know how many people we would hurt?”

“It still doesn’t feel like a mistake.” He resorted smiling slightly, the smile was forced but it held a lot of feeling.

“We can’t act on this.” Alex continued listing off reasons why and how he could get thrown out the band if they knew.

“I didn’t think we could.” I shrugged. “I’m going to fix things with John and I advise you do the same thing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet. I've fallen back into my old ways since I was rejected from Arizona State, so I couldn't update and this is the first time, in a long time, I've not been killing my inside.