Status: Active. Comments and subscriptions welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Breathe

Love.

I could never really go see Tom in rehab because it was family only and I couldn’t really be considered family by the facility. “I’ve missed you,” Tom whispered into my ear. I shivered, it felt weird, I didn’t like it.

“Taylor, Matt said he’s on his way over and that he has a surprise for his ‘beautiful girlfriend’,” Oli chuckled and winked at me. Tom sort of pushed me away.

“You have a boyfriend?” Tom gasped. I nodded and raised my eyebrow. “Oh.”

Soon Matt and Sj bounced through the door I ran up to Matt and nearly tackled him. Ian and Carol were cooking dinner in their kitchen, I could smell Christmas cookies too. I had thanked them so many times for letting me stay with them and the gifts they got me.

“Baby I just, okay, here goes,” Matt took in a deep breath and looked down to me, “I am in love with you.”

“I’m in love with you too,” tears pricked at my eyes from happiness and I hugged him tightly.

“That’s not your only gift baby,” He chuckled pulling out a small box. I unwrapped it and looked at the little silver band with the little diamond on it. “It’s a promise ring, I got myself a plain one. You’re mine and I’m yours, that’s a real diamond too,” he said softly scratching the back of his head.

“I love it,” I smiled up at him, “now time for yours.” I handed him two boxes, he unwrapped them quickly and looked over the video games in awe and put the sweater on over his t-shirt. I smiled, I made him so happy.

“Remember how you said that you wanted one of my sweaters the other day? Here’s my favorite one,” he pulled it out of his bag and handed it to me, “didn’t have time to wrap it, I’m sorry.”

“Thank you, Matt, for everything,” I smiled and kissed him.

“Thank you love, I love you so much, this is the best Christmas ever.”

***
I could feel Tom’s glare the entire day. Christmas lunch was soon and I was hungry. I went up to the room I was staying in and put on Matt’s hoodie and then adjusted my shorts. I paused and looked at my ring, it made me feel special. I heard a cough and saw Matt standing in the door.

“You look beautiful darling,” he smiled and looked me up and down, “God I love you so much.”

“I love you too sweetheart,” I smiled walking over to him and kissing his perfect lips.

“Tom looks mad,” he sighed holding me in his arms. I sighed in agreement. “He won’t tell anyone anything, he’s just there angrily. It’s pissing Ian off ‘cause he won’t talk.”

“I’m ruining their Christmas…” I muttered.

“No, you’re not. This is Tom’s fault. Not yours.”

Matt and I went back downstairs and we snuggled close on the couch, Oli and Sj were on the floor giggling and looking at their gifts. Christmas programs played on the telly and Matt held my hand. His arm around me and his left hand holding my left. Our rings looked good together. “I think I might have another surprise for you later,” he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and smiled.

We ate and watched more Christmas programs, that night Ian and Carol were going out. Tom went to his room and Oli and Sj retired to Oli’s room. The fire was starting to dim out and it was getting mighty cold even with the heater on. I snuggled close to Matt, almost on his lap, he wrapped a blanket around us.

“I don’t want my baby to be cold,” he said softly adjusting it around me. We went back to watching Rudolph, the movie about the reindeer and Tom and Oli ended up walking out of the house, Sj behind them. She yelled that they were going out and that everything was fine.

“Matt lets go upstairs,” I whispered leaning close to him and kissing him softly on the neck. I heard a ‘mmm’ escape his lips. I got up and ran up the stairs with Matt closely behind.

Matt’s hands slid down my sides as he leaned down to kiss me causing a chain reaction of more kisses and tongue battles. He lay me down and crawl on top of me, I tangled my fingers in his soft hair, he removed his lips from mine and took them on a stroll down my neck. He softly nipped at my skin and let his teeth and tongue graze it. I let out a soft moan as he bit down and sucked at one spot leaving a mark.

“I love you,” he whispered softly into my ear, “this isn’t just sex, love. This is me making love to you. Showing I love you physically.”

“I love you too,” I breathed, “be careful, I’ve never done this before. You’re the only person I want to do it.”

Matt slid down my pants and I unbuttoned his, next came the shirts and bra, then boxers and lacy boy shorts. He ran his finger down my thigh as he kissed me passionately under the blankets. His fingers ran along my lower area sending a spark of pleasure through my spine. Matt got on top of me and slowly slid himself in, I shut my eyes and bit my lip, it hurt. He held onto my hands and whispered soothing words in my ear.

“It’ll stop hurting soon enough, hold on,” he kissed my neck and thrust harder, I winced and moaned slightly. His hands held mine tightly. The pain slowly eased away.

“Matt, dear god, Matt,” I moaned softly and he brought his lips up to mine slowly finishing what he was doing.

“Let’s go take a shower,” I murmured running my hand across his chest and looking at his tattoos. I grabbed his hoodie and slid it on, then my panties.

“Those look sex on you,” he grabbed my ass and I giggled.

“I know,” I laughed, “that’s why I wear them.”

The shower was warm and soothing. It was a small space, my body pressed to his. He would kiss me under the warm water and we washed each other’s backs. “I love you,” I murmured.

“I love you more,” he winked and kissed my forehead. We got out and dried off, walking in towels back to Tom’s room. No one was there, thankfully. I threw on some fresh clothes and so did Matt, he had some left from when he stayed over before. We took the bedding to the washing machine and got it started and sprayed the room with Carol’s floral air freshener. Matt was throwing stuff away and looked up at me, “The condom broke.”
♠ ♠ ♠
long time no update sorry :c