Status: new

Tearing Velvet Roses

We all Make Mistakes

=(**)=
I walked to Prinze’s house that minute I was able to get away from the girls at the party. I felt so bad for going with them to the party and leaving Prinze alone when we were on a date. He’s probably so mad at me, I hate when he’s mad.

I walked up to his door and knocked on it. I knew his parents weren’t home yet and he doesn’t have any siblings, so I was a little scared at what he was going to do. The door opened to reveal a serious looking Prinze. He left the door open and turned away from me, walking up the stairs towards his room. I sighed, shut the door and followed him. I walked into the room and took a seat next to him on the bed.

“Orion, do you like me?” He looked at me with those beautiful eyes, a worried look in the them.

“How can you even ask that? Of course I like you, your my Princess.” He smiled a sad smile at my nickname for him and slipped his hand in mine. That worried look didn’t leave his eyes though.

“Princess what’s wrong?” He sighed and squeezed my hand.

“Orion what do we have between us?’
“What do you mean?”

“Why don’t you want to be seen in public with me?”
“Uhh…umm…”

“Orion I want an open relationship with you. I want to be able to hold your hand at school and do all the stuff other couples can do.”

“The other couples are straight…”
“Well don’t you like me enough to be able to face what people would say?”

“You mean the world to me Princess, but-”
“But you care about what people think of you even more than you care about me.”

“That’s not true.”
“Orion, I love you.”

“Don’t say that.” He looked at me with a hurt expression. I immediately felt bad…but what do I feel for him?
“Why can’t I say that I love you? What do you feel about me Orion?”
“I don’t know Princess…”

“What do you think are hidden relationship is centered around? Why do you think we’ve stayed together for 5 months? Most couples stay together for that long because of something that starts with an l…”

“Lust.” He gasped and dropped my hand as he stood up. A look of pure hurt framed his face and anger swam in his eyes.

“Lust? Lust! How…why? Is that all you’ve felt? So all this time…while I was falling for the boy who wouldn’t come out of the closet, all he wanted was to get in my p-pants!?” He screamed the last part as tears pooled in his eyes. I wish I could just take back every word I had just said.

“No, Princess that’s-”
“Don’t call me that!”

“That’s not what I meant. I was confused and I didn’t know what I was getting myself into when we first started dating.”

“Ohh so you figured at this time you’d have already done me and would be done experimenting and could just go back to being the straight dirt bugger at school who could get any girl he wanted. Huh? Is that what you thought?!” I stayed silent. That was basically what I had been thinking when we started dating. My silence was his answer and I felt even worse when tears rolled down his rosy cheeks. “Th-that is w-what you thought… I thought w-we had… s-something special…I th-thought w-we had…love.”

“Don’t say that…we do have something special-”
“But its not love…I was just gonna be a hit and run.” He slumped to the floor and hugged his knees to his chest.

“Prin-”
“Don’t! Just go away…leave me alone.”
“But-”
“I said leave!” I sighed but got up and walked down the stairs and out the house. ’I messed up big time. How on earth am I supposed to make it up to Princess?’ Those thoughts plagued me all the way home and into the night as I tied to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry ive not updated..
tell me wht u think! ^ ^