Status: new

Tearing Velvet Roses

How could this happen to me?

=^ ^=
‘He didn’t love me for me…he just wanted to make ’love’ to me. That’s all I was ever going to be too him a one night stand, an experiment, a way to find out whether he really liked boys I was just one broken heart on his journey to finding real love. But I had thought that we had something special…some spark between us…I thought he felt it too. I guess I was wrong.’
I crawled on my bed and hugged myself. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, ready to slip out but I wouldn’t, couldn’t cry for Orion. I don’t want to waste my tears on someone who didn’t love me back, someone who was only toying with me. I touched my cheek and sighed, it was wet. Even when I don’t want to cry I still do…I guess when your heart breaks, you cant stop the flood. I lay down and just let my tears of pain, betrayal, of a lost love, fall down my face.

“M-maybe I should just let him have what he w-wants then maybe h-he’d want t-to s-stay with me. I love him too m-much to l-let him go…even if it means just b-being his at night. I’ll let my pain, doubts and worries just…fall to the floor, as long as he‘ll still be with me somehow.”

I jumped as my cell phone vibrated in my pocket. Without checking who it was I answered it, “H-hello?”

“Prinzapine I’m so so sorry! I didn’t mean any of the words I said to you. What you said was true but all those feelings have changed. I really really like you Princess, just please give me a chance to show you how much I care. Give me a second chance…please?”

I took in a deep breath and wiped away my tears. “O-okay Orion I’ll give you another chance.”

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I promise you wont regret this. I’m gonna make you happy! I’ll text you my plans, okay?”

“Okay.”
“I’m so sorry for everything I said Prinzapine. I regret every single word that made you sad or hurt you. I promise that I’ll make it up to you.”

“Goodnight Orion.”
“Sweet dreams Princess.” I hung up and sighed. Rolling into a ball I tried to sleep as countless thoughts attacked me. I was grateful when the arms of sleep finally wrapped themselves around me and I drifted off into my dreams.

////////////////////// fast forward to the next day at school\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I sighed when I reached my locker and saw all the papers taped to it. The majority called me names like ’faggot’ and ’queer’ but others were more hurtful, saying things like ’go suck a cock and choke’ or ’hope you cut yourself and die’, how can people be so mean? I never did anything to them but they still like making my life a living nightmare. With all their taunting, name calling, physical and mental abuse I’m surprised I lasted this long.

I ripped all the notes off my locker and threw them in the trash. I grabbed at my chest and bit back a sob, it felt like someone carved a hole in my chest and ripped out my heart. I felt like I was slowly leaking blood and if someone didn’t help me…I would just bleed to death. I hugged my sides suddenly feeling so alone and looked towards where I heard laughter. Orion was surrounded by who he thinks are his friends smiling and laughing. They’re with him now but if they ever found out about us they would treat him the same way they treat me, like some horrible, disgusting thing. I turned back towards my locker and let a small, lonely tear fall before I rushed to my first class.

When lunch came around I felt even lonelier as I sat by myself. I jumped when my phone vibrated. Pulling it out, a shadow of a smile touched my lips as I read the text from Orion.

“Hey there sweetheart…” I opened the keyboard and texted back.
“Hey baby, wht’s up?” Almost immediately I got a response.

“In mth class…such a bbbboorrreee!” I laughed he hated math with all his heart.
“Hehe just do ur best!”

“Ugh…well buttercups meet me at the tree in front of the skool at end of day. Gots a surprise 4 u.”
“Ok.. See u then J”
“l8tr…xoxo J” I stuffed my phone in my pocket. A surprise…I wonder what he’s planning.

As soon as the bell rang at the end of the day I rushed out the door and ran down the hall. I ignored the comments and glares I received from people as I ran. A huge smile spread on my face when I saw the tall, chocolate haired, black eyed hottie leaning against the big tree. I ran and launched myself at him. I laughed as we fell to the ground with me on top of him. I smiled as he laughed and got up after rolling me over.

“Your so silly Princess.” he held out his hand and helped me up. That amazing smile never leaving his lips as he looked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ive gots an update!
comments please?