Status: new

Tearing Velvet Roses

We Can Make it Work

=(**)=
I laughed as Princess squealed and jumped into the car I had borrowed. He was so happy when I told him I had brought candy. I jumped into the driver’s side and drove away from the school to the sound of Princess moaning at the taste of his forbidden chocolate. His chocolate induced moans were not doing any good for me and it was taking practically all my might not to jump the kid right now. But oh dear chocolate, his moans sounded soooo good!

“Princess can you please stop moaning at your chocolate?” He blushed and licked his lips which watching him do didn’t help either. I groaned as I felt a growing problem in my pants. He giggled and kissed my cheek.

“My oh my Ori your really feeling frisky today.” He licked his lips once more and winked at me. “But, are you feeling lucky?” I groaned as he rubbed my thigh and kissed my neck.

“Princess, not that I don’t like this attention but I’m driving so you shouldn’t…distract me.” He giggled once more before turning to look out the window at the passing scenery. He’s acting like yesterday never even happened, I wonder what’s really going through his head right now. I feel soooo bad about everything that went down with us and I really want to make it up to him. I don’t want to lose him now that I’m figuring out my feelings for him. He was just so sweet, adorable, funny, not always smart when it came to school but neither was I so that kinda worked out, but he was also so much fun to be with.

“Hey where are we going?” I turned to see my Princess staring at me with curiosity written all over his face. I ruffled his hair and laughed when he stuck his tongue out at me.

“It’s a secret Princess.”
“Awww…just tell me! Please? Pwease?” I made the mistake of turning to look at him and was faced with his puppy dog look. I groaned loudly to which he giggled and kissed my cheek. “Pwease…”

“Why must you be so cute?” He giggled again.
“I’m not just cute…” I laughed and turned to look at him. He winked at me and leaned over and licked my neck then pulled away. He leaned back and spread his legs open, sucked on his chocolate, and put one hand in his pants while he watched me the entire time. My pants felt so tight at seeing him like this and just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse for me, he pulled his pants a little lower and moaned out really loud. “I can also be…sexy.”

“Ohhh Princess, don’t do this to me. You are the sexiest person out there!” I tightened my hold on the steering well and turned away from him trying to think of anything else that did not involve the boy sitting next to me. Think of dead kittens, grandmas in bikinis eh gross. Okay that worked a little. He laughed at my weak attempts at calming my self. I parked at the side of the road and turned off the car.

“Are we here?” He shot up straight and looked out the window. I smiled at his excitement.
“Were going to have a picnic on the beach my sweet Princess.” He turned to me with the biggest and cutest smile I have ever seen on his beautiful face. I smiled back at him, got off the car, and opened his door for him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the car and into my arms. “You are the most beautiful, sexy, funny, most amazing boy I’ve ever met and I’m going to make up for all the stupid stuff I’ve done and said.” He smiled at me and I kissed his pink cheeks.
“Thank you Ori.” He leaned over and gave me a quick kiss before lacing our fingers together.
“Why are you thanking me? I should be the one thanking you for giving me another chance to be with you…my little angel.” I smiled as he giggled and blushed again.
“Your being so mushy today, come on lets go already.”

I laughed, picked up the picnic basket and led him down to the shore. The water’s surface sparkled like a hundred diamonds in the sunlight, but none sparkled as much as my Princess’s eyes. Oh, I am being such a marsh mellow. I laid out a blanket and sat down, pulling Prinzapine into my lap. He giggled and leaned against me as we watched the boats in the distance and laughed as a woman’s dog splashed in the water and a group of kids built a sand castle and talked about silly little things. I hope today turns out great.
♠ ♠ ♠
mmmm...
comments?