Status: Want to join? Send me your letter...

Dear James,

Neche

Dear James,

Happy 30th birthday! Nightmare just went gold but you probably know that already ^.^

Congrats! I wanted to write this because I can’t help thinking that if you just made it to today, your 30th birthday, than you would’ve made it for longer.

I know that doesn’t make sense but you always said you wouldn’t make it to your 30th birthday and I can’t help but think if you did then you’d live as long as the rest of the guys… Does that even make sense? It just hurts so much without you and no one else understands because I never met you or knew you; does that mean I can’t still love you?

You know what’s weird though? Today I don’t feel pain, or sadness, or grieve; no I just feel happy. I feel happy that there’s more out there who cared about you just as much as me, the A7X family. The a7x fans are truly different than any other fans. We really are a family and no other fan base can say that as much as they wish.

Today I celebrated, even made you a cake and didn’t cry once. I laughed with you and have not shed a tear yet. :D

So I just wanted to say happy 30th and happy going gold and I just heard Welcome To The Family was a #1 single in the US. Got to be a hell of a birthday present!

Sincerely yours,
Neche
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!