Status: Under Contruction process. (Ch. 1-4 complete)

Dead End Signs and Wasted Land

Want You To Take Me Like A Thief In The Night

It felt like my feet gave up on me as I collapsed onto the sand. I had been walking for quite some time, and I had also stopped by the tiki bar to grab a couple more beers. I was a bit tipsy to say the least. Both Sam and Dean were calling me back to back; of course I ignored them. I slowly grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket.

39 missed calls & 4 new voice mails

I growled as I saw Dean's name pop up on the screen of my iPhone. Ignore; was what I continued to do. I wasn't going to answer it. I needed my space.

The crisp, lake breeze caressed my cheek, the only thing I would allow to comfort me. The lights glistening against the water, sending of a warm vibe within me. The one place I used to call home, the one place I grew accompany to, was here. No matter how many memories it brought back of my mom, dad, and baby brother, I still loved this place; I couldn't deny that. Being in such a place with Sam and Dean wasn't the same. They were the only two people that cared when I lost my family, or so I had thought. I wasn't too sure anymore. Saving people, hunting things; that's what they did. Was I seriously just one of those millions of people across the country, that needed saved? Then why was I still here? Because these vampires are out for me? But we had no clue that these creatures were around until days before... why couldn't I have left right then and there? Maybe I was better off going my own way, even if it meant getting sucked into a vampires nest; no punt intended.

"Kayla," I heard my voice being carried by the wind. "Kayla, where are you?"

I knew it was them. I wasn't going to bother responding. They would find me sooner or later whether I want them to or not. I sighed softly as I pressed my cheek against the cold sand, laying there half drunk and irrational. Just when I was about to doze off, I felt strong arms picking me up off the ground. My vision was bit blurry, but I sensed Dean's musk smell filling the air. I leaned in against his chest, smiling aimlessly.

Before I knew it we came to a hault and Dean had placed my feet on the ground, resting me up against his car and his body pressed up against mine. I giggled slightly as gripped on his shirt fiercely. He turned back to me as soon as he opened the back door.

"I can't believe you ran off and go get drunk. Kayla, I'm sorry we got in a stupid argument." Dean apologized, assisting me into the back seat.

I scooted across the black leather, and stared back at him. "Oh- kayyy," I said in a delirious tone, patting my hand beside me for him to sit down. Dean glanced down at it, skeptically but sat down and closed the door. I bent over the front seat and locked the doors, just in case someone would walk in on us. Dean had a puzzled look on his face. "Do you find me appealing, Dean Winchester?" I questioned him randomly, setting back down this time on his lap and my legs on either side of him, face to face. I wrapped my arms around his neck, staring down at him flirtatiously.

Dean smirked, placing his hands on my waist and replied, "I'll only tell you if you admit that you like me."

Biting down on my bottom lip, I leaned down pressing my lips against his right ear and whispered, "You're the type that makes the good girls go bad." I kissed his ear, trailing my lips up to the corner of his luscious mouth. I stared deeply into his green eye, sending weird vibes through each others bodies. "So," I continued on, grinning back at him. "Of course I'm going to say you're attractive."

"That's what I thought," he answered me, grasping onto the loops of my jean shorts. He crashed his lips against mine, viciously and sensationally. I placed my hands on either side of his face, as he pulled me in closer to him. His lips were luring me in under his spell, captivating every move I made. Dean's left hand found its way under my striped-tank top, proceeding up my side and down my back, leaving butterfly kiss on my neck.

I slowly pushed him away from him for a moment, as he stared at me questionably. "Dean, are you going to take advantage of drunk, little 'ol me?" I grinned, rubbing my hands up and down his chest, on the urge to take off his shirt.

Dean let out one of his deep. irrisitable laughs. "You aren't really that drunk are you?"

I may have not been trashed, but I was still tipsy- off my rocker I guess you could say. "No," I answered him, not taking my smirk off my face. "But if you want, this could be a make-up sex? Our dirty little secret?"

He grinned back at me. "Sounds like a plan; pretty naughty don't you think?"

"Hey, the more reasons why we're on the naughty list for Christmas this year." I laughed, as I pulled his shirt over his head and tossing it on the black-carpeted floor of the car.

Dean snickered and started yanking on my shirt playfully, before taking it over my head and throwing it next to his. "Well, I'm liking where this is going," he declared, mischievously wrapping his fingers around the loops of my jean shorts again.

I didn't waste any time, pressing my lips against his passionately and roughly, frisking my fingers through his short brown hair. His tongue, banging against my lips and begging to get inside my mouth. I obeyed and his tongue swirled around, dancing with mine. Sudden sparks filled my mouth and making me more impatient. I traced my hands across Dean's bare, muscular chest, as he started to fumble to take off my bra. Still kissing him intently, he had succeeded and broke apart for him to fiercely to drop it on the floor. We cupped each others faces with our hands, pulling in for another round of uncontrollable kissing. When our bare chests collided, I began to get more vulnerable and wanting him more than I already had.

We drew away for a second when Dean laid me down on the cold, black leather seat. He hovered his strong body over my tall, somewhat petite one, just as hungry as I was for him. Dean took a hold of the button on my jean short and tugged them off me, kicking them to the other end of the seat. Kissing me down my neck to my collarbone and up my jaw line, I moaned softly as I struggled to find the button of his jeans. A smile spread across his face, as he managed to take them off himself. He took a hold of my right breast in one of his big, callused hands massaging it gently as he continued to kiss down my chest. I moaned a little louder, wrapping my arms around his torso to bring him in closer to me, telling him not to stop.

His fingers laced around my panties, not wasting any time taking them off me. I gripped onto his boxers, yanking them down and pulling them onto the floor. After taking out the 'protection' from his wallet, our naked bodies continued to grind against each others as Dean kissed me on the lips once more before going inside me. A jolt of pain made me yelp at first, but as he kept up the same pace it was nothing but pleasure for the two of us. A grin spread on Dean's face, as I couldn't help but do the same. I grasped onto the back of his neck, jerking him towards my lips to kiss me back furiously. Dean took a hand along my thigh, gripping it viciously, and bring it in closer to him. As his pace increased rapidly, I shouted out his name, begging him not to stop. My nails dug deep into his back as we slowly reached our peak. We both groaned as we came. He pulled out of me and kissed again, my hands on the side of his face.

Dean wrapped me up in his arm and whispered in my ear seductively, "Damn, you're addictive."

I grinned back at him, kissing him passionately, before we struggled to find our clothes sprawled across the car. "We better hurry before Sam starts to get worried about us," I said, fumbling to put on my jeans. Dean smacked me across my ass, as I yelped because I hadn't expected that.

"I couldn't resist," he shrugged his shoulders, as we both laughed.

Once we were both dressed, I took a glance in the rear view mirror to make sure my hair wasn't too much like I had recently had sex with one of my best friends who happened to be like a brother to me. Like I said, I didn't care at the time, I just wanted him badly.

We got out of the car and Dean dialed Sam's number. I leaned up against the car, as Dean pressed his body up to mine. I smirked as I was listening in to his conversation with his brother. His fingers twirled around strands of my hair as he gazed into my eyes with his bold green ones.

"Yeah Sam- I found her... she's drunk... yes that's what I said... I know... I know... listen we're out at the car right now, just meet us here alright? Alright." Dean hung up the phone and shot me a devilish grin. He didn't say anything but press his lips upon mine, this time it was so unbelievable it was if he was sucking the life right out of me. My legs turned into jello as my entire body began collapsing on him. Luckily, he noticed and caught me before I did a face plant in the macadam. Just like that, my world was spinning and I was passed out. Damn booze ruined a good kissing scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe
Happy Holidays everybody =]