Status: Under Contruction process. (Ch. 1-4 complete)

Dead End Signs and Wasted Land

You're Not A Person, You're A Disease

A pair of big strong arms slithered around my waist, pulling me in closer to their bare, muscular chest. My eyes were still closed as I smiled to myself, inhaling a strong musky aroma. Instant images flooded my mind, replaying through the pleasure I shared with Sam. I had to look under the covers to make sure that our clothes were on because it was obvious that Dean was back, and I could only imagine what he’d say if he saw our clothes sprawled out across the room. Out of the blue, there was a rapid pounding against the motel door. I groaned loudly as the thumping continued when no one answered. My eyes slowly opened to reveal Sam’s sleepy face beside me. I couldn’t help but smile joyously. Propping myself on my elbow, I had realized it was now early in the morning by the sunlight shining through the vintage curtains, spotting Dean also sleeping peacefully in the other bed alone. Was I seriously feeling a sting of regret for having sex with both boys and keeping it a secret? No. I actually liked the feeling.

The pounding continued, drilling it through my ears like a heavy sledgehammer. Well, if it wasn’t Sam or Dean who else could possibly be at the door? Owner of the motel, telling us about our fake identities and we were going to prison? Don’t laugh; I wouldn’t doubt it for a second.

I let out an exasperated sigh as I pried myself out from underneath the mile high covers. The disheveled carpet was unusually cold as it touched to bottom of my feet, as I paced over to my bag and swiftly through on a pair of clothes and then retrieved my pistol off the table, before walking over cautiously to the door. I had this bizarre eerie feeling taking over me as I reached to the silver handle of the door. For all I know, I could be opening a door to another Hell. I had no idea who or what this was trying to get my attention; I might as well have been letting a vampire in to kill me, because no matter where I would go I’m sure they were following me.

The door swung open with my gun cocked fiercely at the presence before me, standing casually with an innocent demeanor written across his face. His dark gray eyes stared back into my blue ones blankly, while brushing a hand through his short matted brown hair. My jaw literally dropped to my feet.

“Hi Kayla,” Keith said with a guiltless grin, as if the gun hadn’t even startled him once. I gritted my teeth angrily, tightening my grip around my gun as I lowered it to my side. How the hell does he keep finding me? First in Orlando and now in North Carolina… something isn’t right with this picture.

Glancing back in at the boys still sleeping quietly in their beds, I rolled my eyes annoyingly and walked out the door while closing it softly behind me. “What are you doing here? How did you even find me in the first place?” I asked in a hasty tone, tucking my gun in the back of my shorts before crossing my arms over my chest.

Keith continued to smirk foolishly like nothing was wrong with this picture. He sure had the balls to show up uninvited, especially with ruining my flawlessly good morning and the fact that I don’t want anything to do with him.

“That’s not important right now-”

“Like hell it’s not important,” I hissed venomously. “Why all of a sudden are you showing up everywhere I go? Are you stalking me now?”

“Not exactly. I’m here to apologize.”

Wow, either he is really that serious or he assumes I’m that gullible to believe a word that comes out of his mouth. After what happened in the very beginning, there was no way in hell I was going to give in on him now.

“Apologize?” I insensitively replied, giving him a pessimistic expression. “What are you going to give me? Some line from a sentimental love song to make me forgive you? You’ve completely lost your mind for even thinking of coming to see me.”

“Kayla, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I was young and childish thinking that being in a relationship would be fun, but there is so much more to a relationship that should be shared than what we had.”

“What do you mean ‘we had?’ We barely lasted two weeks and out of those two weeks, all you did was text me lies saying that you love me and you miss me, can’t wait until we get to hang out-”

“Okay, so I was a bad boyfriend but I’m sorry, really I’m sorry- like words can’t even explain how much I regret all that. If I could turn back time to change all that I would.”

My eyes fell from his to gazing out at the Dean’s black Impala that sitting in the empty parking lot. Hearing this all at once was driving me insane. It was something I had wished to hear before the death of my family, except I don’t understand why I was reacting in such a way because he should be the least of my concerns right now. If anything, he was dead to me.

Keith cupped his hand over mine, which felt like I had been under an electrical shock. I gulped fearfully as he carried on with his speech.

“We were good friends and when you walked out of my car, I felt like a complete failure at life. The words that you said, hit me like a brick wall. You have to believe me that I didn’t mean to be so juvenile and heartless.” He leaned into me close enough to leave barely a few inches for the air to sweep by, as his lips gently grazed down my jaw line and down my neck. I didn’t even flinch, which was very strange. “Because deep down, I wanted you all along…”

I was breathing heavily, back against the wall beside the door and feeling so frail and motionless. It was like he had captivated me under some kind of magic charm that I couldn’t pull myself out of. My head was spinning fast as my body became numb, setting everything in sight into a big blur. Suddenly, the door to the room opened beside me and made Keith jolt away from me slightly. I turned my head in trivial shock, observing both Dean and Sam at the doorway and unfortunately fully-clothed in the usual flannel and jeans; well, it was still a relief to see them.

“I think it’s time for you to go,” Sam’s voice chimed in callously at Keith, giving him the death stare as Dean was doing quite the same from beside him. I was absolutely speechless that I wasn’t really sure what had just happened anymore.

“Leave or we’ll help you leave,” Dean added when Keith just gave them a puzzling stare, but quickly reacted when he saw Dean pull out his sawed-off shotgun about ready to fire it at him. With that, Keith shot me an unhealthy gaze before darting off in his Toyota Camry. God I felt like I just made a complete fool out of myself. “Come on,” Dean said, grasping on to my wrist and guiding me back inside the room.

Taking a seat on the closest unmade bed, Dean mucked back and fourth for a moment while Sam was leaning his back against the closed door and arms crossed over his chest, both very much flabbergasted. I glanced down at my shaken, pale hands. I was a mess. What did Keith do to me that made me so jittery? If anything I should be enraged and about ready to blow his head off his shoulders with a bazooka.

“Did he hurt you?” Dean asked worriedly stopping in front of me with the table behind him. I shook my head. “Did he try to hurt you?” I wasn’t really sure, but I shook my head again. “Well, what did he say to you?”

I hesitated for a minute, looking up at him and Sam.

“He was trying to apologize.”

“By seducing you?” Sam shot back in a disbelieving tone. How was I supposed to know? I practically blanked out when he touched me. It was like everything was… calm and peaceful.

“I don’t know,” I answered back softly as my eyes dropped, staring aimlessly at the plain wallpaper on the wall in between the two Winchesters. “He was telling me things and everything became blurry.” Dean’s eyes lit up.

“So, he did hurt you? That bastard…”

“He didn’t hurt me!” I growled, jumping up from the bed. “I just kind of blanked out. Can we just drop this and forget about it? He showed up unexpectedly and I don’t want to ruin a perfectly good day.” They both shook their heads, giving me a disapproving glance.

“I don’t think you’re day is going to stay perfect anymore.” Dean replied.

Oh great, what else could possibly go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy... what's up with that? :O
Comment/Subscribe. I'll try to get the next chapter out to you soon!