Status: Under Contruction process. (Ch. 1-4 complete)

Dead End Signs and Wasted Land

Can You Handle What I Am About To Do?

Sam pressed his body into mine; resting my back against the cheap-painted wall as his hand gently caressed the side of my face, deepening our avid kiss. As cheesy as it seemed, it really felt like I was floating on Cloud 9. The room was spinning and turning everything into a blur, which made me focus only on one particular thing- Sam. The kiss on the beach couldn’t even compare to where this one was going, and it had me so lost in his passion that I didn’t want to let go.

My hand was tangled in his shaggy brown hair as I felt myself urge to wrap my legs around his waist. When I did, I felt his lips form a smile against mine. I couldn’t help but grin back playfully. Sam’s arms enveloped underneath me, securing me as I became aware of us moving away from the wall. Still lips-locked, Sam and I hurtled onto the bed, tugging on each others shirts eagerly for them to come off. It actually amazed me that I was feeling this way, but if I did things with his brother why couldn’t I with Sam? I was half-tipsy to begin with when I had sex with Dean in the back seat of the Impala; tonight, I was absolutely sober.

Gripping fiercely on the scruff of Sam’s button-down shirt as he laid beside me, I felt myself pulling away. I didn’t want to, but something was forcing me to. Sam gave me a mystified stare while I intently listened to him breathing deeply. My eyes dropped down and gazed at his soft, delicate lips, feeling more like an idiot for breaking the moment apart. Instantaneously, I crashed my lips against his again and nearly taking him by surprise. I wasn’t going to screw up my satisfaction while I had this chance of enjoyment, because things like these don’t come with labels saying ‘no expiration: come and have fun 24/7.’

As I trailed my fingers over the small buttons of his shirt, I started to loosen one of them when Sam broke free from our sappy love saga. I almost wanted to smack him for stopping, but I would have been the one looking more of the moron than him. His eyes appeared to have a hint of puzzlement, which concerned me a little.

“What’s wrong?” I asked neurotically, but tried not to express the nervousness in my voice. The thought of Sam backing on this moment had me feeling disappointed. When this I abruptly start feeling this intense towards him- probably since he said he liked me because maybe I suddenly felt loved, ‘more than just friend’ love.

“We really shouldn’t be doing this. What would Dean think if he saw us like this?” he replied, grasping his hands firmly on my hips. I wasn’t certain but I swear I recoiled and gritted my teeth slightly at his remark. Dean had to always pop up in the situation and nearly ruin the moment. The one time in the world I didn’t want to think about him, Sam has to bring him up. Not cool Sammy boy, not cool!

My eyes rolled in the back of my head, wishing something would go right for once. I may have had a jealous side for Dean, but what I wanted to do right now wasn’t jealousy… was it? “I don’t care what Dean thinks and I don’t think you should either right now.” I shot back hastily, angry but in a considerate tone. “He doesn’t need to know and he won’t. Besides, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him, especially this.” I never realized how demanding I could be when it came down to sex- oh god; I’m becoming more like Dean every day.

I pressed my lips viciously against his, making him kiss me back roughly and flipping me over onto my back. A bold smirk spread across my face. See, that’s what I’m talking about; getting back into action. With no hesitation, one of Sam’s hands trailed up my shirt and lifted it fiercely over my head just barely releasing our lips for a second. Now it wasn’t just me that was becoming so hungry and overpowering and that was a major turn-on. Immediately, I unbuttoned his flannel in no time at all with the help of Sam, tossing it to his left. My eyes gazed at his built, tan torso while wrapping my arms around him to bring his body in closer to mine. The heat of the moment was rising uncontrollably, making it harder to breathe with all the sexual desires running through my bloodstream. Sam’s hands wrapped around my back and loosened the clip from my bra with no struggle at all as he threw it eagerly on the floor, as a big, greedy smirk appeared on his face.

My heart was practically beating right out of my chest, feeling his lips graze along my jaw line and down my neck, making me grip tight around his torso. Damn, he was a good kisser. Sam’s succulent plump lips found their way down my chest, nibbling playfully against my breasts. I giggled quietly as his tongue swirled around my nipples, almost wishing he wasn’t this good. Heck, Dean almost couldn’t even compare; I guess I’m just more in the moment.

Sam tugged impatiently on the brim of my pajama shorts, only to push them off slow and steady as his lips returned to comfort my own again. Before I knew it, my shorts we lying on the floor with all the other articles of clothing. It was time for him to lose his jeans. A devilish grin formed across my face, urging him to flip over as I straddled him and leaning down to give him light butterfly kisses down his chest. My fingers hastily unbuttoned his jeans, fumbling to slide them off of him. A small chuckle left Sam’s lips, laughing at how I heroically failed at stripping him myself so he helped me finish the rest of the way, kicking them to the end of the bed until the fell to the floor, and shortly after our underwear made it there too- that was after our little brawl to take control.

I pulled Sam back onto my body, as our middle sections grinded against each others. However, Sam pecked me on the lips once before getting up off the bed, staring at his bare and very impressive frame. A hint of puzzlement had crossed over me, as he reached in his jeans pocket and pulling out the rubber object. Of course, we wouldn’t want to forget that. We both let out simple giggles before he covered his manhood with the protection, crawling back on the bed and on top of me.

“You ready?” Sam asked in what seemed like a mix between nervous and pleasure.

I smiled at him boldly. “You have no clue,” I declared in a confident tone. “Hit me with your best shot lover boy.”

Sam’s smile brightened just enough to catch a glimpse of his pearly white before his lips magnetized themselves to mine, just as he entered in side me. It startled me at first at how large he was, nearly making me gasp in shock but I instantly grew accustom to his leisurely, stable pace as he made his way in and out of me. He nuzzled at the nape of my neck as satisfying moans escaped from my mouth, gripping firmly at the white cotton sheets at his hardness increasing every time he went inside me. My moans began to get loudly, yelping out Sam’s name occasionally in pure craving for him to pick up his speed. Another smirk emerged from his lips, quickening his pace more and more.

The pleasure was almost unbearable, but in a good way. The way he moved inside me had me begging for him not to stop. I could almost do it all night long. Moments later we reach our peak and gasping heavily once pulled himself out of me, taking the condom off and tossing in the trash beside the bed. Sam flipped over to lay beside me, curling me up in his big, strong arms and kissing me heavenly.

“Wow, that was-” Sam said after we broke apart, still slightly breathing rapidly.

I smiled. “Irresistible,” I stated, pecking him lightly on the chest. “Simply Irresistible.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I finally found a place with internet! I've been dying to get this chapter up for you guys, so here it is :D I know it's got a few grammical errors, but how it doesn't discourage you on such a scene lol
Comment/Subscribe!