Noah`s Secret

1/1

“I’ve got a secret,” Noah whispered behind her fellow student, Anya. Right in her ear she had said it, close enough Anya could feel her breath on her ear.
Anya slowly turned around towards Noah. Noah was popular, Anya not so much. Anya was known as a geek, but also one of the sweetest girls ever. She was known as the secret keeper, she never let anyone`s secret out of her mouth. The first thing Anya saw when she turned around was the girl`s coach purse, coach shoes, coach everything. Then she looked into her eyes though, not sure what to say, not sure why she would be talking to her.
“Can you keep it?” she asked, Anya, who was confused because of the excited blue eyes, people telling secrets usually weren`t excited. Anya didn`t think much of it though, figured it was probably just that she was excited to finally get it off her chest.
“Of course, I have never told a secret,” She replied, which was the total truth, but she would wish she would be able to tell the secret of Noah`s.
“Swear this one you`ll save. You better lock it in your pocket, this one is going to your grave,” that was the last thing Noah had the chance to say before the bell to get to class rung, she smiled and walked off to her class, leaving Anya puzzled. She would never of guessed how literal this was.
She stood there for a while just staring as Noah walked away, seeing nothing but Noah and the blurs of others walking by. She finally came back to reality and walked off to science. All day, all she could think of is the secret she was going to be told. After school she waited around a little, looking for her, no sign. She figured that she decided to not tell. She was kind of disappointed being with Noah would be a lot better than going home to an empty house, which is what she did. Her parents were both out of town.
She wasn`t sure why but she felt jumpy as she was walking home. Every snap of a trip, every chirp of a bird, every shadow of a person, made her jump. She was so happy to get into the safety of her house. She walked into the living room and dropped off her book bag there, was about to go into the room, so turned around, but then she heard a noise. Anya looked behind her and there was Noah.
Anya`s heart start racing, she was scared. She tried acting like this wasn`t strange. “So what is you secret?” She asked, trying to keep her voice steady.
“If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said,” She said almost in a giggle.
“Then, um show me,”
So that is exactly what she did, showed Anya what the secret was. She was tired of Anya. She needed to finally show her the secret, so that is what she did. She came real close then quickly grabbed a knife and stabbed her in the neck. As she slowly died, and Noah watched she whispered to her, “Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.”