Status: Will end after the last Season is given.

Once Upon a Holiday

Christmas Part 2

Quirking my lips at Matt’s confession I had to look away.

I guess Lane had been right after all. Even though it had been a drunken confession, a secret between the two of us, I was completely taken by surprise when she had understood and even offered that she had already known.

I didn’t want to leave him wondering for too long but I wanted to bask in this one.

I had always been in love with Matt, ever since high school and just hearing the words fall
from his mouth as he leaned over me made my heart stop.

I guess I left it too late.

“I’m sorry,” muttering under his breath, I snapped out of my own thoughts and looked back at him as he moved around me. Had I lost my chance at Matt simply because I am a stupid idiot?

No, not today; I had waited long enough for this; I wasn’t going to let him slip away.

“Matt –“catching his arm as it swung behind him, I dug my heels in as he continued to walk trying to stop him. “Seriously, what is with the super strength? Just stop for a minute. We can’t all be Superman and even he needs his Lois –“did I really just compare us to Superman and Lois Lane? “Okay that was weird, but you stopped. The point is Matt, I love you too and I have for a long time,” dropping his arm I reached up and cupped his face in my hands, taking my chance and pressing my lips to his own.

It was like nothing I had ever experienced before; shockwaves were coursing through my body like lightening as his arms wrapped around me, pulling me against his chest.

Kissing Matt was like breathing and now that I had gotten a taste I wasn’t going to quit. Like an addiction, Matt was the fuel and the ignition. And as cheesy as it was (and thanks to Laney) I now completely understood what Edward from Twilight felt with Bella.

Surprised when Matt completely took control of the kiss, running his tongue along my bottom lip and around each of my snakebites I couldn't stop the shudder that spread down my spine. Following the same movement as his tongue, his hands ran around my side's to follow the shudder up towards my shoulders and back down, causing a moan to slip through my lips and into his.

Lost in the kiss, I was shocked as a light blinded my shut eyes as a camera flash went off.

Giggling as Matt and I pulled apart to stare at her, Laney waved before running back towards the road.

“Some days I wonder how she is my sister,” shaking my head, I stepped back from Matt who dropped his arms and pouted at me as I started to shake in laughter.

Slipping my hand into his slightly larger and way warmer one, I grinned leaning up to peck his lips.

Grinning like the cat from Alice in Wonderland, Matt deepened the kiss beyond innocent until I was left with no choice but to sigh and pull away.

“Home first before Laney goes off her rocket and starts talking about porn again with Jimmy,”

Almost dropping my hand in laughter, Matt nodded. Last time that had happened had been before they were a couple and it almost ended in a porn-a-thon. And as much as I loved my sister, I was not going to believe let alone watch porn with her.

“I have to say it they make a bomb of a couple,” confused all to hell, I fell into step beside him as we made our way back to my house. “I mean with the level of excitement between them and the crazy ideas, it’s an explosion waiting to occur.”

“You know what she would say to that: it’s one thing to judge us on our personalities but you don’t see us judging yours,” nodding in agreement we stopped suddenly in front of my house as we caught site of everyone sitting on the porch waiting, while my much loved sister danced happily under the sprinkler.

“I TOLD YOU, VICTORY TO THE BAKER WITH THE BETTER BOOBS,” stopping her dance, Lane winked, exaggerating the movement.

And even as a blush spread across my features, I was reassured by not only her teasing but Matt’s hand in mine and the squeeze he offered me.

Moving around our friends we headed into the house and entering with Matt was different then entering it any other way.

This was the best Christmas I had yet I realized as I dropped onto the living room couch, dragging Matt down beside me.

Looking at the tree we had decorated earlier, I felt comfortable with the holiday I hadn’t even wanted to celebrate this year.

...............................................................

If only my brother had just let me take control of the situation, he and Matt would have happened a long time ago.

It had been a few months since the night in the park and I could safely say that they had both gotten what they wanted for Christmas.

Feeling confident, I excused myself from the group and skipped up to my room and shut the door before dropping to my knees in front of my bed and pulling a single shoe box out from underneath.

Removing the lid, I grabbed the purple pen and pulled the notebook out before opening to my list and dropped the picture on top of the mix of crap littering the bottom of the box.

Number 2: Give Matt and Zack exactly what they deserve .

Check: Matt now believed in Christmas again and Zack was out of the dark hole he had fallen into.

This was the my best Christmas list yet.

Getting to my feet I pushed the box under my bed as the door opened and a throat cleared.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed Jimmy’s hand and shut my door a smirk clear on my face.

Everyone needed their Lois Lane if they were going to be a Superman!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of the first entry.

Word count for Part: 1018
Final word count: 2,198