Angel, Put Me Back Together Again

Joyride

Angela's POV

I stumbled down the stairs, holding on to the banister so I wouldn't completely lose my balance. I kept bumping into random bodies, slurring sorry as I wandered through the house. I had stopped drinking knowing that if I had one more I would be throwing up everywhere. I already couldn't see straight. Where's Frank? I thought I was saying his name out loud, but no one turned in my direction. I headed toward the kitchen where most of the noise was coming from. There he is. I smiled drunkenly as I walked toward him. I reached out my hand and grabbed him by the shoulder, turning him to face me. He looked down at me and smiled, his lip rings glinting. I swallowed the lump that had did suddenly formed in my throat.

"Zack..." I breathed out, mostly to reassure myself that it was actually him. I tried not to look disappointed. I haven't been this drunk in a long time and the only thing different from normal drunk and this drunk is ... I miss Frank. A lot. But Frank's not here. I'm at a party in California having fun with Zack and Frank's in New Jersey. That's that. I took a deep breath and rid myself of the thought of him. As drunk as I am, if I would dwell on him much longer I would probably cry. No, not cry, sob. I would completely lose it. To be honest, I haven't actually had a good cry in a long time, and I hadn't shed a single tear for the boy I left back in Jersey or all my friends. I felt my eyes water. Stop! I tried once more to forget about it. I opened my eyes and gave Zack what I was sure was a pathetic excuse for a smile.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he sat his beer down behind him on the counter. He turned back to me and grabbed me by my shoulders, holding me at arms length.

"Oh... Nothing. It's nothing. I'm just... I'm so drunk." I was thankful he was holding onto me otherwise I would have fallen over. He looked me up and down and gave me his quirky little side smirk. I felt the knot in my stomach loosen as I began to give him a genuine smile back.

"You wanna get out of here?"

"Kind of.." I held back a disgusting belch as I said this. I was more than ready. I had my fun, I danced a lot which was surprising that I was able to do that in heels while intoxicated, and I drank more than I should have. It was pushing 3 am and I was ready to go. Zack nodded to the front door and I began to walk that way.

Half way through the living room, I felt a hand on my thigh just where my dress ended. I felt a shiver rush through my body. It didn't feel good though. I felt the hand run up my thigh, pushing my dress up with it while another hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me against them. I was surprised when I felt uneasy at his touch. I looked down and realized these hands were clean of tattoos. I quickly swung around to find a random guy holding me to him and trying to fondle me. I panicked and tried pushing him away but he just held on tighter.

"Get the fuck off me!" I growled as I started punching this guy in the chest, though it obviously had no effect. I saw over his shoulder that Zack had gotten held up by a friend in the kitchen. He caught my panicked look and came rushing in the room, moving the tightly knit sweaty bodies out of his way as he went. With one quick motion, Zack had ripped the guy off me and sent a fist into the side of his face, knocking him to the floor. He looked at me and without a word grabbed my hand and rushed us out the front door. We run down the long circular drive way of this huge house till we reached his car. Once we were there he quickly turned to me and pulled me close to him so he could examine me.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, just pissed off." I said, shrugging my shoulders. I guess I should feel more violated but I'm way to drunk to care that much. He just looked at me and laughed.

"Pissed off? That's one way to react to that I guess." He opened my door and let me slide into the passenger seat. As he went to his side and started to climb in, I turned to look at him.

"Wait, aren't you drunk too?"

"I guess, kind of. I can drive though. Don't worry." I watched as he thruster the keys in the ignition and brought the car to life. He flicked a switch and the top of the car collapsed leaving us in the night air. I was too drunk to protest, deciding he was more sober than I was. As we pulled around the drive way and out to the main road, he looked at me and smiled before driving off. I cocked my head I the side, giving him a lopsided, confused smile.

"What?"

"You wanna drive around first?"

I saw a dangerous glint in his eyes that made my whole body shiver. I couldn't stop the lusty smile that grew wider on my face as I shook my head yes, watching him blur in front of me as I did so. I held still as the images in front of me stopped spinning.

He winked at me and dropped it into gear before taking off in the opposite direction of his house. I gripped the seat of the car as he ripped around corners, taking us further out into the backroads. He turned onto a long strip of undisturbed road and gunned it. I squeezed tighter to the seat material and the door handle as we gained speed. Almost 100 miles an hour. I felt a thrill run through me that I had never felt. I looked at him and felt all the muscles in my stomach pull. He looked so hot as he concentrated strictly on the road, yet was being so reckless. He caught me from the corner of his eye and smirked, winking at me. I was practically panting now. I saw a sharp curve coming up and braced myself as he didn't slow down. My heart was beating out of my chest. Right as the curve came up, he pulled the emergency break, causing the tires to squeal and throw us around the corner. His hand instinctively shot out and held on to my leg so I wouldn't fly out of the car. I threw my head back, laughing as we continued down the winding back road.

I looked down at my leg and saw that he had a firm grip on me still though the turn was long over. Unlike the guy at the party, this one caused me to shiver with pleasure. His touch was inviting. I looked over at him and saw he too was almost panting. He looked at me under hooded eyes and I couldn't help the bated breath that escaped me. I watched as he tested me, his hand sliding up further on my leg. I began to shake. A little further. His fingers just grazing underneath the hem of my dress. I glanced over at him. I instantly recognized the look in his face. His eyes were clouded over, his mouth slightly open, breathing heavily. I was reminded of Frank and the look on his face when we...

I stopped the thought before it even started. Something inside me was telling me if I really loved Frank I wouldn't do this. I would stop Zack right now, but something else ran through my mind. If Frank loved me like he said he did, he wouldn't have cheated on me. He wouldn't have broken my heart and made me the hollow shell I was for months. As I looked at Zack, I realized he made me feel alive again. In this very moment, every sense was on high alert. It had been so long since I felt this way, it was almost foreign. I reminded myself that I was technically single. I had no ties to anyone. Even if I did, the look on Zack's face right now was so smoldering, I couldn't have denied him if I wanted too.

He glanced at me, gauging my reaction before he went any further. The alcohol in me kicked in, and I gave him a smirk before sliding down in the seat a little, causing his hand to slide completely under my dress, his fingers grazing the lace material of my underwear. It was my turn to watch him shudder. I thought I heard him growl, but I couldn't tell over the roar of the car. I gasped as his hand slid into my underwear, his fingers going right to work on the most sensitive part of my body. I moaned, throwing my head back against the seat, gripping the head rest behind me. His thumb continued its torturous pleasure as two fingers suddenly were thrusting inside of me. I let out a shriek of pleasure, my voice lost in the rushing air as he continued weaving around corners skillfully. I couldn't stop myself from crying out as he moved with dexterity, managing to hit the right spots while still driving. My hips began to rise to meet his thrust, getting closer to my climax.

"You can yell as loud as you want, Angel."

That's all it took. I cried out and moaned into the night sky as I came crashing down from my climax. I slummed into the seat, my breathing labored and still unable to see straight. Zack took one turn and I was surprised to see we had gone in one big circle and was only a few blocks from his house.

In a blur we had somehow managed to get to his house, through the front door and up to his room, him kissing every inch of exposed skin the whole way there. He threw his door open and we stumbled inside, pulling each other's clothes off on the way. He pulled my dress up over my head, throwing it to a corner of the room leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I surprisingly didn't feel self conscious in front if him. That might have just been the alcohol though. He began kissing me down my stomach, all the way to the top of my panties. I gasped when he picked me up, carried me over to the wall and pushed me against it. He dropped to his knees, pulling my underwear down along with him. He nuzzled me for a moment, making me blush before he started his assault once more on my womanhood, this time with his tongue.

It was nothing short of amazing as I once again climaxed, calling out his name, and gripping his hair for support when I was sure I couldn't stand up much longer. He had gotten back up, holding me in his arms as he carried me over to the bed. I was fully aware of his erection pressing against me. If I wasn't so worn out and drunk, my jaw would have dropped to the floor at how impressive it was. Maybe it's just because it had been so long since I had been with anyone, but did it matter at this point? As we laid down, I couldn't stop the loud moan and cry that came out when I felt him thrust himself into me. I was completely overwhelmed, not sure if I would be able to hit another climax. I was proven wrong with a few more thrusts and Zack moaning my name into my neck. I violently shook underneath him as I yelled his name, clawing at his back from the continuous tremors of pleasure that kept seizing through me. He pressed his sweaty forehead to mine as we both gasped for air. I was finally able to find the words after a minute or two of catching our breath.

"How many times are you gonna let me come before you get off?" I was pretty blunt, but in the haze of the amazing sex we just had, I couldn't find my filter. He grinned at me before nuzzling into my neck.

"As many times as you want." He whispered in my ear. Every part of my body shivered with delight. His words had me hot once again and I pressed my lips hard to his. Though I didn't think it was possible, I found myself hitting my climax a few more times before it was all said and done. As I drifted off into a very relaxed sleep, I had flashes of memories with Frank, then Zack till I couldn't differentiate the two. It was an oddly peaceful feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy hot sex batman! Don't know whether to sigh with relief or hold your breath for what comes after? Me either lol. Let me know what you think. Cheers :)