My Boyfriend Is My Step-Brother

My Boyfriend Is My Step-Brother Chapter 3

“Finally, this is my room,” I said after showing Kendall around the house.
My mom said that the guys will be living here for a while so we can all get to know each other a little more.
I have no problems with that. The more I get to see Kendall the better.
“I like this room the best,” he said sitting on my bed.
I smiled. “Good, you’ll be spending a lot of time in here,” I said walking over to him.
Kendall hugged my waist, pulling me closer to him. I sat in his lap and kissed him softly.
“How is this going to work out?” he asked tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear.
“We’ll find away. We just can’t tell anyone we’re dating. They’re bound to find out that we’re step siblings”.
“Fair enough,” he sighed. “I’m going to miss showing you off”.
I smiled. “For now, we’re on house arrest”.
Kendall made a face and I laughed.
“It won’t me that bad”.
He sighed before kissing me. “I’m going to call dibs on my bed before Shane gets the chance”.
I laughed as I got off of him. We walked out of my room and went our separate ways.
I headed down stairs with Kate and Shane.
“I give them six months,” Shane said as I headed toward the kitchen.
“Not ever, more like three. Holly is the biggest pain in the ass to live with”.
Shane laughed with Kate as I walked into the room.
“Betting how long my relationship is going to last?” I asked.
“Now we are,” Shane said smiling at Kate. “Twenty bucks?”
“Fifty, because I’m right,”
“A betting woman! I think this is a start to a beautiful friendship,” Shane wrapped his arm around her and she laughed.
“Sorry, but I have friends of my own,”
I laughed as Kate walked out the kitchen with Shane running after her.
I sighed and purred myself a glass of water.
Summer was over in about a month and high school wasn’t going to be easy when you’re dating you’re step brother.