Status: writing it

Alexander and Elizabeth

To Good To Be True

I wake up from dreaming about that summer and stretch. Alex is going to leave for his early morning classes in a few minutes, so I grab one of his button down shirts off the floor and button a few buttons.

I tapes quickly quietly past the bathroom door, Steam is enveloping the door. good I think he's still In the shower. I scurry into the kitchen and start making his favorite meal of all time. scrambled eggs, green peppers, and pepperoni.

He has a long day ahead of him fallowed by an EMT shift. He needs his protein. Alex walks out of the bathroom with a towel on. he walks up behind me and puts his hands on my hips and his head on my shoulder

"hey Emmy, what cha making?" he asks like a little boy pleading for a Christmas present.
"your favorite. you need your protein today" I turn my head and kiss his check. then I walk over to the oak cabinets and take out a plate. I dump the whole thing on his plate and hand him a fork.

" thank you love. you look beautiful in my shirt by the way." he hugs me one handedly then lets his hand lingered on the small of my back, leaving warmth that tingles. "I wish I could take it off of you myself but I must get going to class." he makes a biting sound by my ear then steps into his shoes.

" I know baby, call me when your heading home so I can start dinner." I wink and run back to our room to sleep a few more hours before my classes start. Just when he thinks I'm out of earshot I hear him mutter a damn, the kind of damn he uses when he wants something but he cant have it right now. That makes me smile and I fall into our bed giggling out of utter love and bliss.

When I wake up for the second time that day the sun is shinning brightly into out room. The beige walls are almost glowing and the wooden floor looks like honey where the sun light touches it. I put on my leggings and a nice sweater dress.

Today I turn in my application for my thesis, and after I finish my thesis Alex and I will start planing our wedding, finally. as I dress I start to reminisce on our life together, I feel like I truly started living when I met Alexander.

I tie my long curly brown hair that hangs half way down to my waist into a pony tail. I read over my outline one more time grasp all my other school books, my cell phone, and throw on my black heals. I shut the door and walk to the bus stop. I am just on time to catch my bus to the science building.

I went to the dean's of the science office and handed him my request. He looked at me and smiled. he is one of the few professors who knows about Alex and I.

he nodded as he said he will read it as soon as he can. I thank him and skip off to zoology. despite the detour I made to grab some coffee I was still early. the windows in the lab are open and I can smell the June rain about to start.

when the professor starts teaching I realize Alex and I have already gone over this chapter and I drift off and start thinking about how everything is going so right in my life right now. I drift through the rest of my classes vaguely aware of the fact that I already understand what is being taught.

After my classes the dean of the science department catches me in the hall.
" Elizabeth, I read through your request and I am willing to give you early approval. you can start as early as tomorrow. oh and tell Alex I miss him being in these halls." my jaw dropped and I grin from ear to ear.

"yes sir, thank you so much!, and I'll let Alex know he should visit, he misses these halls an awful lot." my voice squeaks because I'm so happy.

I run off into the girls bathroom to call Alex and let him know. my hands shake as I punch in his number, but he doesn't answer, little worry registers in my sub contentious. I brush it away, he's probably doing a call or something.

I exit the bathroom and get ready to go out in the pouring rain to get home. I wait at the bus stop and it never comes. After a half hour of waiting I'm still in high spirits so I decide to start walking home.

as I'm walking home through the city I check my phone once again. still no call. now im a little worried he always calls me back. with my head down I bump into someone.
"im sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I look up and see Tom, my childhood boyfriend. He still looks like a hurt puppy.

" Elektra! just the person I was thinking about" he flashes me a brilliant smile. Alittle too brilliant. I cringe back a small amount. He notices.

"its ok, I uh have to go. I have allot of work to do for my thesis." I glance down at my phone, still no call back. Damn.

" why don't we grab a coffee or something for old times sake? your soaking wet." I get this weird urge in my spirit, something's not quite right about him. Something tells me if I don't comply my life may be on the line.

"uhhh ok, yea. sure." I try to smile, he seems to buy it. we walk toward the closest starbucks. I test to see if he will fallow me if I start going the wrong way. he does, he's matching his footsteps perfectly to mine.

great I'm trapped. we enter the Starbucks and we get coffee. we sit in silence then I get up to leave. he says bye but I have a feeling he's going to fallow me.

I notice the sound of my heartbeat in my eardrums and I check my phone again, still nothing. I start to get really sleepy and my steps slow down, I feel Tom's eyes on me. I hear him mutter something about revenge and then everything goes black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would be pretty scared id this happined to me.
comments <3