Status: Active, updates once (or twice) per week

Forget About Me It's What I Deserve

Epilogue

Image

Sky’s P.O.V.

“….After hearing both sides I grant custody to….. Mr. Gaskarth.”

My heart broke when the judge spoke those words. This couldn’t be real. This wasn’t really happening. It was just a bad dream, just a bad dream. Alex wouldn’t…. couldn’t… he’d never…..

I watched as the lady of Social Services handed Hailey to Alex. He hugged her. “Ready to go home baby girl?” He smiled at her. “Say bye to mommy.” Hailey waved at me as they headed towards the big doors of the court room.

“Alex!” I yelled and ran after them. They stopped in the middle of the aisle and Alex turned around. “Please Alex, Please don’t take her away from me. Not my baby. Alex please! She’s all I have. Please don’t do this to me.” I sobbed. “Please Alex….” He finally looked at me, his face emotionless. “I’ll stop by later to pick up her stuff.” He said and picked Hailey up and they disappeared through the big doors.

“No! Alex, please!” I felt my knew gave in and sank to the floor. “Hailey!” I screamed as they disappeared through the big, heavy doors. I felt Jack’s arms around me. “Jack, stop him. Please you have to stop him. He can’t take her, he can’t take my baby.” I shrieked “I’m sorry babe, but there’s nothing I can do.” I cried even harder. “Let’s go home.” He mumbled, his eyes full of disbelieve as he watched his best friends walk away with my daughter.

I felt numb as Jack brought me home. He helped me to get into bed and I just laid there in Jack’s arms, crying. “How could he do that to me Jack?” I whispered. “Why?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sky what are you doing?” Kat asked as she stood in my doorway. It’s been a week since the hearing. Jack had left two days ago, they were done with recording and had to go back home to plan their next tour. He’d promised to come back as soon as he could.

I missed him so much, and I almost felt guilty for doing this, but I had no choice. Every time I saw him I had to think of Alex and thinking of Alex was something I forbid myself to do, it just hurt too much.

I didn’t answer her, but continued to throw all my things into two big boxes. Once I was done I turned around. “I’m sorry Kat, but it’s for the best.” I said and hugged her. When I let go she had a confused look on her face. “What do you mean? Sky, what are you doing?” She stammered.

I smiled weakly and picked up one of the boxes. “I’m doing what I do best.” I explained. Kat gave me and bewildered look “And what might that be?”

”Running away.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!

You all probably hate me right now, but please don't kill me (there won't be a sequel if you do!).

I wanna thank everyone who commented/subscribed/read, I love every single one of you sooooooooooooooo much! <3 Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The sequel will start soon, I might post a prologue in the next few days, but I'm not sure.
Let me know what you think of this chapter and please subscribe to the sequel <3

Love, Felicia