Status: No silent readers! Three comments and i update again! Comprende?

An Epic of Time Wasted

The park

As We slowed to a stop ; I noticed that Matt kept sneaking glances at me from the corner of his eyes. I just happened to catch a wift of him and he smelled AH-mazing! I could hardly breath cause naughty thoughts of him entered in my mind. What the Hell is wrong with me? I mentally smacked myself hard in the face for my mental swooning of Matt.

Jimmy jumped outta the truck and ran for the ducks not even taking the keys outta the car!

"Jimmy!" I"m pretty sure I had the what the fuck look on my face because Matt chuckles.

" Don't Worry about him. He's always wild and Hyper! " I was'nt worried about him! I was fucking worried about me; I'm pretty sure theres gonna be more "What the fuck " looks to come for me!

I attempt to jump outta the truck while trying not to fall on my face.

" Here Grab my hand" I look at Matt and hesitantly take his huge hand and jump.I'm So relieved that he catches me that I whooped ! I mean come on I'm just 5'4 ! What the Hell. If jimmy got to be crazy well so do I !

I jump on to johnys back and command him to carry me to Jimmy; The king of ducks!

I come in time to see jimmy chasing one of the ducks and trying to catch one to bring home to leana! I burst out laughing ,grab out my phone and take a few pictures. He is ridiculously Hilarious!

I look at Matt and feel Johny shaking below me ; and I realise he's laughing histerically .

" Jimmy! They don't wanna go home with you!" I yell.

" I'll Make them wanna come home with me and I shall name him stallion duck!"

We continuosly laugh as jimmy trys to pick one of the ducks up. It quacks and wiggles and that only makes us laugh harder. I'm on the ground out of breath and still trying to contain my laughter.

Matt runs up to Jimmy and puts his arm around him

" Come on Jimmy ! Leana will be pissed if we're late." Jimmy randomely runs over and picks Jonhy and throws him over his shoulder whistling some kinda spiderman them song.

Matt looks at me and smiles bringing out his dimples. AWW! I mentally slap myself when i realise Matt staring at me ; I feel my whole face heat up!

Matt chuckles " Come on your gonna meet The Girls." He grabs my hand and leads me to the truck following Jimmy.

I Stop . " Wait ! What Girls?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:) yeah! I'm Trying to make up for the times i was being lazy and didnt feel like updating!!! wellp three new chappies for ya! No silent readers! anywho comment and subscribe:D