Status: No silent readers! Three comments and i update again! Comprende?

An Epic of Time Wasted

War and Johny's Nads

" What girls?" I asked Really confused .
I look at them with a lost expression.
" Well all of us have Girlfriend's . You'll meet Brian and Zacky When you meet the girl's."
Holy fricking shit balls! Matt has a fricking Girlfriend ? I tried to wipe the disappointed expression off my face. I finally suceeded and jumped in the massive truck.
" So exactly where are we going?" I said curiosity in my voice.

" Well We're going to Matts House."
I kept quiet for the rest of the ride till we pulled up to a three story house that looked straight out of a movie.
I immediately closed my mouth and jump out of the car realising that I'm the last one.
We started walking to the door and I felt a heavy weight on my back out of nowhere.
I immeadiately knew it was Jimmy.
" Jimmy get off my Back fatty !" I hiss jokingly

He jumped off and put a hurt expression on his face along with a dramatic pout.

"Fine meanie" He huffed and ran inside the house.

I smiled slightly at Jimmy's crazy personality.

" Matt!" A woman ran into Matt's arms and kissed him passionately . I looked away assuming it 's his Girlfriend.

I felt extremely akward because all of the couples were all lovey dovey.

Jimmy looked at me almost as if he forgot I was there.

" This is my Bestest Friend Harm!" I waved and they all said a series of hey's and nice to meet you's in return.

The blonde looked at me with curiosity.

" How did you meet Jimmy?"

" I ran into him...Literally ." I said quietly.

She smiled.

" Well Everybody has run into him at one point or another!" I chuckled.

" I'm Valerie. You can call me Val." She stepped forward and hugged me tightly.
To say I was taken aback was an understatment.
I looked at the many face in the room and stopped on a man with green eyes and a smirk.
" Sup dude? I'm Harmony!" I introduced. He's pretty cute!

" I'm Zacky. This is Gena , Brian Leana, Michelle , ofcourse you know Val." I smiled softly and waved yet again.

" Well it's very nice to meet you guys!" I said shyly.

They cooed.
" She is adorable" I blushed
" Shut up!" I smirked

They smiled soflty and gather me in a group hug. I pat each of there backs awkwardly.

" Urm.. okay."
" Hey Harm? " I looked to Jimmy with a questioning gaze.
" Yeah?" He got an michevious grin on his face.
" You wanna play war?" War? Hellz fucking yeah!
" Sure!"
Well ofcourse I didn't say it but , i'm pretty sure i got my point across.

Brian steps forward pulling Jimmy's arm back.

" Are you sure you wanna play?"
I nodded my head.

" With Jimmy?" He clarified as if he was making sure I knew what i was getting myslef into.
" Yeppz" I stepped forward and stick my hand out.

He takes it and holds it firmly.
" May the best man win!" I smirk.

" That's what I'm Talking about Harms! This is gonna be awesome!" He yelled excidedly.

" Okay pick a person peppermint!" I looked at him confused.

He looked at me like I was crazy .
" They're your Horses Dumby!" He said slowly.
I smiled abit through my confusion.

"Urm... " I looked around the room and stopped on Leana.
I pointed to her and looked at Jimmy for confirmation.

He gasps playfully . " How dare you!" I put on a smirk.

" Your'e goin down bitch!" I said lowly.Brian handed each of us a stick.

Jimmy ended up picking Jonhy. We hopped on our "horses" and waited for Zacky's count.

" 1.2.3." We horses ran towards eachother .As soon as I put my stick to the front, I accidently hit Johny's balls. He immeadiately dropped down .
I covered my mouth and rushed towards Jonhy.
" Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I gushed

"Owww! My fucking Nads!" He kept groaning
The room suddenly went silent for what seemed like an eternity. Until Jimmy cackled and the guys and girls soon followed.

" I love this Girl!" Val walked towards me and slung her arms around me.
" She's my Bestfriend!" Jimmy stated proudly.

I opened my mouth but i'm cut off by my alarm ringtone.
Doin your mom
Doing doing your mom

I fumbled with my phone and blushed.

" Urm. I have to go back to my hotel guys. I'm going to dinner with my mom a 9:30."

"I'll dirve you" Zacky suggested.

" That would be fucking awesome!"

" By guys. It was nice meeting you!" I said with a genuine smile.

They all smiled softly and waved.
Val turned towards me.
" Hey. Can I get Your number.?"

" Urm Sure." I my number to her and walked to the door. I found myself in a warm embrace and looked up to see Jimmy's somber eyes.

" By Peppermint." I smiled softly.

" By Slim jim" A bright smile appeared on his face and he hugged me tightly and skipped off.
I waved and got into the truck.

The ride was nothing but awkward because He kept staring at me throughtout the whole ride.
" I don't wanna die!"
He looked startled.
" What?"
"Pay attention to the road !" I smiled slightly.
When he dropped me off I offered him a soft smile and murmed thank you.
"Anytime."
After he pulled off , I began walking to my moms house.

Ten minutes later ,I arrived at the house that has haunted my dreams.

I take a deep breath . I can do this.

I softly knock on the door and wait.

Waiting is hard to do when your Heart 's beating a mile a minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extra long chapter... I decided i had to update. School starts in a few days! yay.(sarcasm) Thnx for reading though:D