I Need Him, My Gerard

clothing

Frank’s P.O.V

Gerard. Gerard Way. My boyfriend, my love my world. He’s all I think about now. Lots of people have come to visit me, but Gerard hasn’t left. The doctors let him sleep here, he has a little bed set up next to mine. I’ve found recently I can’t sleep without him close by or holding me. He sits in my bed next to me and holds me, stroking my hair and whispering softly in my ear. He’s also a great singer, sometimes he’ll sing a rough lullaby to get me to sleep as well.

“Mr. Iero, can Gerard come in now?” A nurse asked me, and I glanced towards the window where Gerard was standing looking hopeful, with two coffee cups and a plastic bag in his hands.

“Of course he can, no worries,” I said, and she nodded and went to the door. She said something to Gerard, and he nodded and came in. The nurse followed him in, hanging on his words.

“Well thanks, can we have some privacy please?” Gerard asked her, and her face fell, but she nodded and left, shutting the door.

“Hey Gee, I missed you,” I said, and he grinned, setting the coffees down on the table and the bag on the floor.

“Sorry, I missed you too, I just had some stuff to get,” he said, and I nodded. He leaned into me and kissed me gently on the lips.

“I missed that too,” I said, and he giggled against my lips, sending little vibrations down my throat.

“I brought some things to do today,” he said, and I smiled.

“What, we can’t just make out all day?” I asked and he smirked.

“I’d love that, but no, I have to do this for school, or they’ll kick me out.”

“School? I thought we’d both left school?” I asked.

“We have, but I’m in art school here in New York. I haven’t been doing the work recently, so I have to send a piece in this week if I want to stop myself being thrown out.” he said, and I gasped.

“Oh, you haven’t been doing the work because of me have you?” I asked, and he shook his head.

“You haven’t stopped me, I just can’t concentrate on anything but you when I’m worried about you baby,” he said, and I smiled.

“Well then you definitely have to do your work now, what is it?” I asked and he smiled guiltily.

“I want to paint you,” he said, and I frowned.

“Why would you want to paint me?” I asked, and he rolled his eyes.

“Because you’re gorgeous and amazing and so sexy, I want to make my art class jealous that I have the most amazingly perfect boyfriend and they don’t,” he said, linking his fingers with mine.

“Aww, that’s cute Gee, but I’m not. You can paint me though, if you want,” I said, and he grinned.

“Thanks honey, I love you. Now where do you want to do this?” he asked and I frowned.

“I don’t want the picture to be of me in hospital gear.” I mumbled.

“I guessed as much. I brought some of your favorite clothes with me, I was thinking we could take the picture of you sitting down on the chair, so you can’t even tell it’s a hospital?” He said, and I nodded.

“Lets see what you brought me,” I said, excited that I could see what I usually would wear.

“Alright, hope you still like them,” he said, and I smiled.

“I’m sure I will,” I said, as he pulled out a tee shirt, a pair of black boxers, a pair of baggy ripped jeans a baggy jacket and some beaten up red shoes.

“These are what you wore a lot, and what you look really sexy in,” he explained, and I nodded.

“Its an amazing outfit, I love it,” I said, and he beamed.

“Need any help putting it on?” He asked, smirking slightly.

“I just might,” I said, without thinking. Things just seem so natural with Gerard, I didn’t even think about what a big step this was. I just feel safe with Gerard, like there isn’t anyone else who I’d rather see me naked. He took my hand and helped me out of the bed and took me and the clothes into the little bathroom. He took my hands and kissed me.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?” He asked.

“Don’t mind what?” I asked, confused.

“Are you sure you don’t mind this. I’m going to see you naked, and well, certain things happen to me when I see you naked, and I don’t want to freak you out if I get all horny and try to touch you,” he said, looking down.

“Oh. Well I don’t mind. I feel like I want you to touch me, I don’t know why, but I feel like you can’t be close enough, like I want you to be closer,” I said, and he grinned.

“So you want to have sex,” he said, smiling.

“I suppose so, but not right now,” I said, and he nodded.

“Its a bit soon. But I’m happy to touch you, and pleasure you Frankie,” he said, stroking my face.

“That sounds good,” I said, leaning in and kissing him. He reached around to my neck and tugged the little tag on the hospital gown. It loosened and fell away, leaving me naked.

“I’ve missed seeing this,” he said, stroking my chest and down to my hips.

“Wow, I’m getting hard, that’s embarrassing,” I mumbled, feeling a flush of red hit my cheeks.

“No its not, its normal for us,” he mumbled, kissing the dark patch of hair leading down to my erect penis. He ran his tongue along the hard length and I groaned. The feeling was so pleasurable and familiar. He encircled my tip in his mouth and sucked hard. I moaned and laced my fingers in his hair, pushing him farther onto me. He giggled, sending vibrations down my length. I felt a warmth building as my tip touched the back of my throat.

“Gee, I-I’m close,” I stuttered out, and he pulled off me and sucked forcefully on my tip, playing with my balls. That sent me over the edge as I came into his mouth. He swallowed my load and came up my body, kissing my lips softly.

“How was that?” he asked, and I grinned.

“That was amazing baby,” I said.

“Great. Lets get you into these clothes so I can paint you, yeah,” he asked, and I grinned, reaching for the black boxers.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?
xx