The Complications of a Vampire

The Fight.

Everyone left the dining room and made their way towards the Fighting/Training arena. It was hand made many years ago by vampires and designed by an old architect who died in Venice, 53 years ago. Some say he was bark raving mad, and adored the sinister, the creepy. Explaining the reason why the arena's walls looked like a church gone very wrong.
The ghouls made of stone looked like they were caught mid-air leaping of of the ceiling, looking down on you all the time. The architect believed this would aspire vampires to work/train harder, knowing that this could be what waited for you on the other side. But this place just creeped you out everytime you walked in here to train.

You stand on the other side of one arena bored while Torius warms up next to you. You and Torius have fought so many times that this would be easy. You can feel all the female vampire's eyes hot wired onto Torius. You know he doesn't need to train, he just does it for the attention. You couldn't care much about that, as long as the attention is never on you you let him do his thing.

"Ahh!" Torius stretches with another sound effect and stands up straight next to you. "Okay, I'm done". You laugh at him as he gives you a quizzical look but you just shrug.

You look towards the other end of the arena and see Nishco is still deciding who to pick to fight against you. It'll be a fair fight. Two against two. Not that it'd make a difference
even if you were fighting all of Nishco's army. You and Torius would beat them with only one sweat.

Nishco has finally picked your opponents. They take out their swords while you and Torius stand there smiling. Nishco stands behind them whispering something...obviously telling them how to trick and decieve you in combat. Damien just stands there, he knows how you and Torius fights and sees no need to tell you how and what to do.

Finally after a minute or so, your's and Torius's opponents charge at you. Torius stops the sword hitting his face and kicks his opponent in the ribs, his opponent flys back and lays there.
You smack your opponents sword out of the way of your face with your left hand hitting the sword left ways and you punch him with your right hand so his bleeding head goes back while you kick him hard in the stomach hard and he also flys back, lading on the ground.

The fight is over very quickly and easily. Torius still has his opponents sword in his hands so he throws it, it lands in his opponents leg who screams with agony. Damien is smiling at Nishco's shock. Everyone in the arena claps and applauses.

Sazar comes to your side "I don't think that was fair," he says

You stare at him a little upset he's not congragulating you "Oh?...why's that?"

Sazar smiles "He was always a weak fighter" refering to your opponent and you both laugh while he hugs you.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come, don't panic. I've not died. I'm still writing!! :)