Sequel: Wish You Were Here
Status: Completed

Katastrophic Breakdown

Bullet For My Valentine makes an apperance

Before I opened the door, I could see Tuck, Michael Paget, Michael Thomas and Jason James all walk out the principal's office and run towards the doors that I'm going out.

I walked out the doors, nearly slamming them off their hinges. Yea..you could say i was mad. Actually if you compared the heat comming off from me to a volcano, the volcano would feel like an icebox. I just couldnt believe that after all this time he finally comes back to the states and decides to check up on a kid he had no idea he had. I was glad i had my hood up and my music blaring in my ears. If i had taken one look back at HIM, i would have ran back and punched his fucking face in. However that would have been bad publicity for him and his "internationally known rock band".

Faintly through my music i could hear him running up to me and calling my name. When HE grabbed my arm, i yanked it free, turned and yelled " IF YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY BACK TO EUROPE!" i turned back around and left with him and his bandmates standing in awe. "COME BACK HERE DREW!" he yelled. I didnt stop to look at him, i just lifted my hand above my head and gave him a little bird " go fuck yourself Tuck" i said and walked home.

When I got home, the phone rang. I groaned and walked up the stairs to get it. "Hello?"
"Dude! D! where'd you go?" It was Reese on the other side of the phone call. "We were supposed to practice today."
"Ah..I forgot. My bad. I'll walk back right now." I hung up and grabbed my Telecaster and walked down the stairs and out the door.

As I was walking down the sidewalk, the melody to "Eye of The Storm" by BFMV popped up in my head. I put my guitar case on my back and played the guitar parts on air guitar, practicing the chords and tones. I finally arrived at the school and walked in the main doors. I turned right to go down the hall where a big sign hung from the ceiling saying "BAND ROOM".

As I walked in, i heard laughter from Jarron and somebody else. I turned to see Padge sitting next to jarron with one of Matt's guitars hooked up to an amp. I sighed, put my guitar down, took it out of it's case and plugged it into an amp. I started playing "Enter Sandman" by Metallica to get everyone's attention " What are you doing here?" I asked as I tilted my head at Padge. He smirks and says " I came to jam." I smile as i tell scott the song we're gonna play. " Eye of the Storm" Scott yells and begins to count off.
Padge,Reese, and Matt play the beginning together as the song starts while I sing.
Can you hear the thunder?
Can you feel the rain it pours?
Nail down all your windows,
And barricade the doors.
Mother Nature's fury takes you by the hand
Show it all but mercy
Reeking death upon the land.
GO! (Me and Matt scream)
Caught in the eye of a storm
Did the heaven just open and fall?
We are caught in the eye of a storm
All that's left are bodies to mourn

Can you see the lightning?
Can you feel the wind it soars?
Pack up your belongings let chaos take control

TAKE CONTROL!!! (Matt Screams)

Mothers nature's fury, takes you by the hand
Rip this world to pieces
Bid farewell to all you know.

GO!(Me and Matt Scream)
Caught in the eye of a storm
Did the heaven just open and fall?
We are caught in the eye of a storm
All that's left are just bodies to mourn

YEAH!!! (I Scream)
Matt and Reese start singing in the background as Padge and I get ready for the solo.
(caught in the eye of the storm
caught in the eye of the storm
caught in the eye of the storm)

When the solo starts, its just Padge doing sweeps until I join in with sweeps and speed up the tempo and we carry out the solo together. Padge smirks and headbangs as I just smile and get back up to the mic to sing

Can you hear the thunder?
Can you fell the rain it pours?
Nail down all your windows
And barricade the doors
Mother Nature's fury takes you by the hand
Show it all but mercy
Reeking death upon the land.

Caught in the eye of a storm
Did the heaven just open and fall?
We are caught in the eye of a storm
All that's left are bodies to mourn

Caught in the eye of a storm
Did the heaven just open and fall?
We are caught in the eye of a storm
All that's left are bodies to mourn

TO MOURN!! (Matt and I scream)

When the song ends, Padge laughs and sets Matt's guitar on its stand. I give him a funny look.
" Whats so funny?"
"You, you sound so much like your dad when you play and sing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my readers for reading..obviously. don't forget bout the comments, even people like me need some love too.
Eye of The Storm-Bullet For My Valentine